剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
是的 我是想马上付清欠款
Yes. And I want to pay,
但我没有钱呀
But we just don't have the money.
那可真糟糕
Oh, that's too bad.
它们好可爱
These are awfully cute.
当然
Yes.
我丈夫每年结婚纪念日时都会送我一个
My husband gives me one every year on our anniversary.
它们可都是我的宝贝
They're my babies.
这个可真好看
Aw, that's so sweet.
你小心一点儿 我不喜欢别人碰它们
Please be careful. I don't like it when people touch them.
是吗 你知道我最不喜欢什么吗
Oh, well, you know what I don't like?
我最讨厌别人占我老公的便宜
I don't like when people take advantage of my husband.
那会让我感到
It makes me feel all...
很愚蠢
clumsy.
我猜我应该能够先付给你一半的钱
I guess I could maybe pay you half.
好吧 我全额付讫 我去拿钱包
Ok.The whole thing. Let me get my wallet.
我们等着你咯
We'll be waiting!
我知道我拖欠了热水器的修理费
I know I'm late in paying for the water heater,
但我领受固定的津贴
but I'm on a fixed income.
每月月底 就捉襟见肘了
There just isn't any money left at the end of the month.
甚至连医药费都没钱支付
I mean, for me to even pay for my medicines
所以 我每天只能吃两餐饭
I've had to cut down to two meals a day.
即便如此 我也是乐意帮助你们的
S-so even though I'd like to help,
但我实在为难
I can't.
因为我没有钱啊
I've got nothing.
你的表很漂亮
You got a nice watch.
就这样 哦 今晚我可没饭吃了 宝贝
Damn right, "wow!" No cereal for dinner tonight, baby!
克劳里夫人 付清
Mrs. Crowley--paid!
吉姆·彼得森 付清
Jim Peterson--paid!
那些实在拿不出钱来的
And the ones that couldn't pay,
我也以缴获品弥补损失
I took it in booty.
钟
A clock?
耳环
Earrings.
烛台
A menorah?
这可是纯银的
Sterling silver.
哥特利布夫人的厕所是你修好的 是吧
Hey, Mrs. Gottleib has a toilet that flushes, doesn't she?
你眨眼落泪博取同情后 别人什么反应
What happened to batting your eyes and shedding a few tears?
他们假扮成家徒四壁的无辜者
Playing the victim gome nowhere.
人人都有自己的借口 我就听着
Everybody had an excuse, and I bought it.
然后 冷不防地 我就发飙了
And then, all of a sudden, I snapped.
愤怒随即倾泻而出
Rage just started pouring out of me.
仿佛内心的邪恶被释放出来
It was like my inner bully had been released.
然后 赖账的人一个个都向我屈服了
And one by one, I brought the deadbeats to their knees!
我人生中第一次
Ooh! For the first time in my life,
尝到一种力量的滋味 你知道吗
I have gotten a taste of power. And you know what?
我很喜欢这种味道
I like it.
你难道不知道这瓶子拧不开的
You do know that's not a twist-off?
我知道 噢 我的手
Yes! Ow! That hurts.
我无法向你描绘 那是怎样的一种快♥感♥
I can't tell you what a rush it is
一阵兴奋传遍全身
to have this adrenaline pouring through me. Ooh.
我有个想法
Hey, I have an idea.
我们现在上楼去 然后来一场床上肉搏战
Let's go upstairs right now and have bully sex.
苏珊
Susan--
我就要现在
I said now!
不行
We can't.
为什么 我想庆祝一下
Why not? I want to celebrate.
今天我把这些钱弄回来了
I brought home all this money today.
我们离终点越来越近了
We're getting closer and closer to the finish line.
只是国税局又把终点移远了
Well... the I.R.S. just moved the finish line.
上帝
Oh, my god.
我知道了 我们彻底潦倒了
I know. We're screwed.
你知道吗
You know what?
过去那个柔弱的苏珊可能会赞同你的观点
Old victim Susan might have agreed with you,
但是 现在这个强悍的苏珊却不会被吓倒
but... New bully Susan is not gonna take this lying down.
我认为
The way I see it,
国税局是一个政♥府♥机关
The I.R.S. Is a government agency,
而政♥府♥得以存在的唯一理由
and the government only exists
便是我们百姓缴纳税款
because of the taxes that we pay.
由此可知 我是你们的老板
So that makes me your boss.
所以 以老板的身份
And as your boss,
我通知你 我们要求延期
I am telling you that we need an extension.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do I make myself clear?
我是个糟糕的恶霸
I am a terrible bully.
的确如此
Yes. Yes, you are.
他真不该再添加那些额外罚款的
He didn't have to tack on all those extra penalties.
你之前就知道他们会那样做吗
Did you know they could do that?
是的
Yeah.
如果我事前知道的话 就不会那样做了
See, I didn't, or I never would have...
我明白
Yeah, I figured.
那我们现在该怎么办
So what do you think we should do?
我不知道
I don't know.
想想那些未清的税款和账单 我们完蛋了
Between the taxes and the rest of the bills, we're still screwed.
我们什么都没有了
We got nothing to fall back on.
我们还有这栋房♥子
We've got the house.
山姆
Sam.
天哪 原来你在这里啊 过来
Good. You're here. Come on in.
我还以为你在进行季度盘点呢
I thought you wanted to go over the quarterly inventory.
是的 但刚刚有几位老友前来拜访
Yes, but then some old friends dropped by.
这位是山姆·艾伦
Sam Allen,
过来见过特纳警长和克莱门特中士
I would like you to meet detective Turner and sergeant Clemente.
你们几位都是警官
So... you're policemen.
曾经是 还是布里承办我们的离休欢送会
Used to be. Bree catered our retirement parties.
那次宴会非常成功
And did an amazing job.
我们真该好好感谢她啊
Boy, do we owe her big.
山姆 坐吧 喝点茶
Sam, have a seat. Have some tea.
不了 多谢 我不怎么喜欢喝茶
No, thanks. I'm not really a big tea guy.
来吧 放松点
Oh, come on. Take a load off.
沙发上还坐得下
We got, uh, we got room here on the couch.
警官们刚刚正聊到
So... the officers were just sharing some stories
他们执勤时的故事
from their days on the force.
告诉他 你们讲给我听的那个
Tell him the one you just told me.
关于有人骚扰一位美丽的女士吗
About the guy who was hassling the nice lady?
是的 山姆 好好听听
Yes. Sam, listen to this.
这人非常狡猾
This guy was so crafty,
知道怎么在不触犯法律的前提下
knew just what to say to scare the lady
恐吓那位女士
without technically breaking the law.
这样我们就束手无策 无从下手了
Yeah, our hands were tied. Nothing we could do.
那一定相当棘手吧 来点烤饼吗
That must have been so frustrating. Scone?
谢谢 是非常棘手
Thanks. Oh, it was very frustrating.
当然 如果今天我们再遇到同样的情况
Of course, if we encountered the same situation today,
我们可以用不同的方法处理
we'd handle it very differently.
怎么说
Oh? How?
我们会请他坐下好好聊聊
Well, we'd sit him down for a nice chat.
如果他不听好言相劝
And, uh, if he wouldn't listen to reason,
我们可以使一些手段
then there are... measures we could take.
听起来真像米奇·斯皮雷的推理小说
Ooh. Sounds like a Mickey Spillane novel.
是什么样的手段
What kind of measures?
不介意吧
You mind?
拿起一本电♥话♥簿 对准他的喉结
You pick up a phone book, aim for the adam's apple...
一击即中
Boom!
他就彻底完了
Let your fingers do the walking.
还有呢 帮我演示下
Or--or--or here. Help me out here.
你可以让两只手指脱臼
You, uh, dislocate those two fingers
猛击他的手
and smack him on the hand.
再把它们接回来
Pop 'em back in.
不会留下任何证据
And there's no evidence.
天啊 真不敢相信你们会干这样的事
Goodness. It's hard to believe you'd actually do such a thing.
逼不得已的话 我是说如果遇到这样情况
Well, if I had to. I mean, if the situation came up,
我倒希望
I would hope that the...
吓吓他就能管用
threat would be enough.
绝对的
Absolutely.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表