剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
只是你的做法和我妈妈做的不一样
You just don't make it the way mama used to.
那是因为你那讨人厌的妈妈
That's because your backstabbing mother
在去世前都不肯把食谱传授给我
didn't have the decency to give me the recipe before she died.
她也没料到会被车撞死啊
She was run over by a car!
这倒一了百了了
Well, isn't that convenient?
千层面很难做的
Look, lasagna's a tough dish.
不过你做的鳄梨酱我喜欢
But I love your guacamole.
-那是我去超♥市♥买♥♥的 -这才是你的作风
- I buy that at the store. - Like only you can.
搞清楚问题出在哪了吗
So... figure out my financial mess yet?
这三天 我很仔细地看过这些发♥票♥了
I've been going over these invoices for three days,
我不明白
and I'm confused.
你实际收到的款项还不及开出发♥票♥的一半
The payments don't cover half of what you've billed.
因为还有人没付钱给我
Well, that's 'cause not everybody's paid.
为什么
Why not?
他们手头很紧
They don't have the money.
现在经济不景气
Times are tough.
我的很多客户都在挣扎着
A lot of my customers are struggling
-勉强维持生计 -我很想知道
- just to make ends meet. - Wish I koww
那是什么感觉啊 等等 正是我们目前的处境啊
what that was like. Oh, wait. I do.
他们有钱了会付清的
They'll pay when they can.
亲爱的 我很乐意嫁给一个
Honey, I love that I married a guy
免费为全世♥界♥通♥厕的男人
Who wants to unclog the world's toilets for free.
不过现在
But now it's time
他们理所应当该为水管买♥♥单
the people pay the piper for the pipes.
没有那么容易 我与这些人是老相识了
It's not that easy. I've known these people for years.
我可不能现在去压榨他们
I can't just go shake 'em down.
你说得对
You're right.
我去要帐
I'll do it.
你 你打算怎么做
You? Hey... how are you gonna do it?
看着我 棕色的大眼睛 颤抖的嘴唇
Look at me. Big brown eyes, quivering lips.
只要告诉他们我们快完蛋了
Once I tell them how our life is falling apart,
他们就会付账 相信我
trust me, they'll pay.
不 苏珊 这不会管用的
No, Susan, this will never work.
好吧
Fine.
但我不知道该怎么办了
But I don't know what we're gonna do.
我们连这个月的账单也付不起了
Uh, we barely have enough money to pay our bills this month.
保险到期了
The insurance is due.
老天保佑 MJ可别出什么事
And god forbid M.J. get in an accident.
苏珊 宝贝 一切会好的
Susan, sweetie, it's gonna be okay.
还认为这么做不管用吗
Still don't think it'll work?
-你真可怕 -我能去要帐了吧
- Wow. You're scary. - Can I go get our money?
随你便吧
Be my guest.
去年我要去钓鱼的时候
Hey, hey! Last year, when I wanted to go fishing,
你却想去滑雪 然后你哭了起来
but you wanted to go skiing and you started crying--
我想在咱俩度过难关之后
I think it's best we don't discuss that
再来讨论这个吧
until we're out of this financial crisis.
我不怕山姆
I'm not scared of Sam.
如果你不敢解雇他 我来
If you're afraid to fire him, I'll do it.
不 我不想激怒他
No! I don't want to provoke him.
明显这个人精神有问题
The man is clearly troubled.
很难预料他会变得多么暴♥力♥
And there's no telling how violent he could get.
我们可不怕什么威胁 是吧 奥森
Well, we're not intimidated. Are we, Orson?
只是 究竟会有多暴♥力♥
Just how violent are we talking?
我们会竭尽全力保护妈妈
Hey, we'll do whatever it takes to protect mom.
行啊 不过我坐在轮椅上
Okay. But I am in a chair.
要是打起来我可不知道会怎样
I don't know how good I'd be in a fight.
一阵强风就能把这轮椅刮倒
This thing tips over in a stiff wind.
别担心 奥森 我们能想出别的办法
Don't worry, Orson. We'll think of something else.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-弄疼你了没 -没有
- Did that hurt? - No.
我就这么点看家本领了
Well, that's all I got.
你没必要去打架 奥森
You don't need to fight, Orson.
你更像是我们的智囊
You're more of a strategist.
好吧 我们不想打架
O-okay, fine. We don't want to fight.
我们可以雇打手啊
Why don't we hire someone to rough him up?
我认识几个前海军陆战队的士兵
I know a couple ex-marines.
-你怎么会认识 -别问了
- How do you know any-- - Don't ask.
-用钱解决怎么样 -怎么解决
- Hey, what about money? - What about it?
如果我们不能解雇山姆 也不能吓跑他
Well, if we can't fire Sam or scare him away,
没准他会对金钱感兴趣
maybe he'll respond to cash.
是啊 他常说自己在贫困的环境下成长
Yes, he's always talking about how he never had anything growing up.
我想 一点小小的解雇补偿金
I think, one little severance package,
就能帮我们解决问题
and we could be rid of this problem.
这真是妙计 奥森
Oh, brilliant idea, Orson.
你把开支票称为"妙计"
You call writing a check "brilliant"?
痛吗
Anything?
对不起
Sorry.
-斯加沃太太 -什么事
- Mrs. Scavo? - Yeah?
我是布斯警探 这位是弗斯特警探
I'm detective Booth. This is detective Furst.
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
行 有什么事吗
Sure. What's this about?
你认识艾瑞娜·科斯科夫吗
Do you know an Irina Kosokov?
非常不幸 我认识她
Oh, unfortunately, yeah.
你们怀疑她做过的事情 她都做过
And whatever you think she did, she did.
能说明白点吗
I'm sorry?
她是个老谋深算 很有手腕的小骗子
She's a conniving, manipulative little grifter
把我儿子害惨了
who put my son through hell.
她死了
She's dead.
什么 你是说真的吗
What? Are you serious?
今天早些时候发现的尸体
We found her body earlier today.
她被杀了
She was murdered.
发生什么了
What's going on?
他们是警♥察♥ 是关于艾瑞娜的
Uh... these are policemen. It's about Irina.
不会太久的
Oh, boy. That didn't take long.
那个小婊♥子♥很快就会离开美国的
That little bitch couldn't even get out of the country
-只要... -她死了
- before she... - She's dead.
她走得太快了
was taken from us too soon.
你儿子普雷斯顿在家吗
Is your son Preston home?
没有 他跟他弟弟露营去了
No, he's camping with his brother.
谢谢你们过来 他一定会很震惊
But thank you so much for coming by. He's gonna be devastated.
事实上 我们需要和他谈谈
Actually, we're gonna need to talk to him.
等等 你不会认为他跟这事有关吧
Wait. You don't think he had anything to do with this?
我们发现了一封科斯科夫小姐写给他的信
We found a letter that Ms. Kosokov had written to him.
好像他们分手时闹得相当不愉快
Sounds like things ended pretty badly between them.
是的 他解除婚约了
Well, yeah, he broke off the engagement.
要杀她的话就不用解除婚约了
But he wouldn't do that and then kill her.
那么做太多余了
It's an extra step.
你们干嘛不直接忽略分手这一段
Wouldn't you just skip the breakup
抓紧调查杀人的事
and get right to the killing?
你就不能消停一下吗
Why won't you stop talking?
我也想啊 相信我
I want to, believe me.
尽快把他找来
Just get him in as soon as you can.
-好 我马上给他打电♥话♥ -谢谢
- Sure. I'll call him right now. - Thank you.
我告诉你们
I'm telling you,
普雷斯顿不可能伤害那个女孩
there's no way Preston could have hurt that girl.
你们应该把时间花在寻找真正的凶手上
You guys should concentrate on finding the real killer.
别担心 我们会找到他的
Oh, don't worry. We'll find him.
仿佛回到了过去 是吧
Brings back memories, huh?
我不会做的
I'm not doing this.
我也没要你今天就开始
I don't expect you to start today.
我还在等另一部分呢
I'm still waiting on one more piece.
那不会发生的
It's not gonna happen.
安吉 在俄勒冈的发展计划中
Angie, there's this development in Oregon.
说要砍掉4000英亩的老龄木
They're planning to clear-cut 4,000 acres of old growth.
-我们必须阻止他们 -谁又会在意
- We gotta stop them. - And who cares if we
这过程中死掉几个伐木工人 对吧
kill a few loggers in the process, right?
为拯救这混乱的世界
Saving the world's messy.
你过去是很明白这些事理的
You used to be able to see that.
你知道我现在明白了什么吗 骗子
You know what I see now? A fake.
什么
What?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表