剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你戴着那块胸针啊
So I see you're wearing the brooch.
我很想说 卡尔把他祖母的胸针送给你
I must say it was awfully sweet of Karl
真是件甜蜜的事儿
To give you his grandmother's jewelry.
你们结婚后
When you were married,
他也常用些小礼物
Did he do that sort of thing often
-来给你惊喜吗 -他常这样啊
- Surprise you with little gifts? - Constantly.
是吗
Really?
当然是真的 不过这是在他有外遇后
Yeah, of course, after a while I knew that it just meant
心里很愧疚而已
That he'd cheated and was feeling guilty.
有一次他去巴巴多斯岛
Once he went to barbados and brought me back
给我带回一对蓝宝石耳环 我哭了好几天
A pair of sapphire earrings. I cried for days.
怎么你突然对卡尔心血来潮了
So... Why the sudden fascination with Karl?
我不是心血来潮 只是有点好奇罢了
Oh, I'm hardly fascinated, just curious.
当你谈起你们的婚姻时
When you talk about your marriage to him,
你总是在说谎言啊 外遇啊
It's always about the lies and the cheating,
从没说过一件好事儿
And you never really talk about the good times.
以前的确很快乐
Well, there were wonderful times.
是啊 他接吻很棒
Yeah, he was always a good kisser,
也能随时逗我开心
And he could always make me laugh.
说真的 如果之前他来求我原谅他
You know, the truth is, if he had begged my forgiveness...
我是说 哪怕就一次
I mean, if just once...
来跟我说 他会改变
He had told me that he was willing to change...
该死的卡尔
Oh! The hell with Karl.
其实
In fact, um...
给
Here.
不行 苏珊 这属于你
No, Susan. It's yours.
不 这是卡尔的
No, it's Karl's.
我现在只能戴迈克送的首饰
And the only jewelry I should be wearing now is Mike's.
-如果你执意坚持 那好吧 -对了 谢谢
- Well, if you insist. - And by the way, thanks.
就当和你聊聊卡尔好的一面
It felt good to say a few nice things about
作为回报 你懂的
Karl for a change, you know.
这样好多了
Well, it was nice to hear them.
加布 拿去吧 它有点历史了
Here you go, Gaby. It's kinda old.
我在苏联解体前买♥♥的
It's from before the Soviet Union broke up.
苏联解体了吗
The Soviet Union broke up?
你确定知道拿这些东西
You sure you know what you're doing
该怎么给孩子上课了吗
With this homeschooling thing?
得了 亲爱的 胡安尼塔才一年级
Oh, honey, Juanita's in first grade.
我说什么她都信
She'll believe what I tell her.
你的手♥机♥
Hey, your phone. oh!
我被扣子挂住了
Ooh. I popped my button.
勒奈特 我一点也不意外
Actually, Lynette,I'm not surprised.
-什么 -因为我真的不会教书
- What? - Well, I wasn't gonna bring it up,
但是 你最近可算个全才了
But... you have been getting a little rounder lately.
怎么跟你说呢 加布
Well, what can I tell you, Gaby?
我每天废寝忘食地工作
I'm working long hours, I'm not exercising,
上班时随意吃点垃圾食物下肚
Eating a bunch of junk at work.
对啊 如果它再长肥一点点
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised
我就太意外了
If she gets even bigger than this.
你不是还有功课要做的吗
Don't you have some homework?
事实上 我是要去图书馆借点书来看
Actually, I've gotta pick up some books at the library.
去吧 我来收拾
Good. I'll clean up.
再见
Bye.
说真的 勒奈特 一个月包你减肥成功
Seriously, Lynette, you can lose this weight in one month.
不用了 加布 我不能减肥
No, Gaby, I really can't.
你可以的 我来帮你
Yes, you can, and I'm gonna help you.
我们每天早上七点去晨跑
What do you say we meet every morning at 7:00
你意下如何
And go for a run?
我不确定 那恰好是我准备
I don't know. That's right around the time
让孩子们去上学的时间
I'm getting the kids ready for school.
勒奈特 你不能任其发展
Lynette, you cannot let this go.
你听过一个说法的
You know the expression
拖得越长 屁屁越大
"The longer you wait, the bigger the butt."
你不介意的话 我得接个电♥话♥
If you'll excuse me, I have to get that.
可能是另外一个闺蜜
It might be another friend
打来告诉我 我的屁♥股♥肥过头了
Calling to tell me my ass is too fat.
我只是想帮你
Well, I'm just trying to help.
知道了 再见 我爱你
All right. Bye. I love you.
喂
Hello?
不是 汤·斯加兄刚出门
No, T-Scav just left.
我是勒·斯加 能为你效劳吗
This is l-scav. May I help you?
抱歉 你说什么派对
I'm--I'm sorry. What party?
尼德迈耶 马奥尼
Oh! Niedermeyer! Mahoney!
-你好 斯加沃夫人 -你好
- Hey, Mrs. Scavo. - Hi.
你要尝一片长岛西瓜吗
Would you like a slice of long island watermelon?
唉 太诱人了 不过我得找到我丈夫
Gosh, tempting, but I just wanna find my husband
带他回去
And bring him home.
-他不在这儿 -别替他打掩护
- Uh, he's not here. - Don't cover for him.
有人打电♥话♥来问他
Somebody called our house wanting to know
怎么还没带着桶装啤酒来派对
Why he hadn't shown up with the keg yet.
真有才
Brilliant.
尼德迈耶 拜托了 汤姆现在有家室了
Niedermeyer, please. Tom has actual responsibilities.
那些充满伏特加的果冻和啤酒帮的日子已经过去了
His jell-o shots and beer pong days are over,
我真的不希望他的新朋友
And I don't appreciate his new buddies
让他又回到过去了
Making him think they're not.
我们不是他的伴儿
He's not our buddy.
随便啦 我只想知道他在哪
I don't care. I just wanna know where he is.
他刚拿着桶装啤酒走了
He just dropped off the keg and left.
等等 等等
Well--wait! wait!
如果他不是你们的朋友 为什么他得买♥♥给你们啤酒
If he's not your friend, why is he buying you a keg?
为什么在我家给你们做晚餐
Why is he making you dinner at our house?
-好了 小伙子们 -不 不 不
- Okay, boys. - No! oh, no, no, no!
没有这西瓜
Without this watermelon,
这儿所有的女孩们都将不再兴奋
All these pretty girls will stay sober,
我们都知道这意味着什么
And we know what that means.
别 别 好吧 我们说
No! No! okay! okay! We'll tell you!
老兄 她要砸了我们的西瓜
Dude, she's got our melon!
汤姆为我们做这些
Tom's doing stuff for us
是因为我们答应期中考试给他答案
Because gave him the answers to the midterm.
他想抄袭你们的答案
He's cheating off you?
不是 我们在数学系有内应
No. we've got a connection in the math department.
我们有试♥卷♥
We get the tests.
等下 斯加沃夫人 能把西瓜还给我们吗
Wait, uh, Mrs. Scavo, can we get our watermelon back?
-你什么时候睡啊 -就一会
- You coming to bed? - Just a sec.
累死我了
Oh. So exhausted.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
不 不 不 我不是指那个很累
No, no, no. wait. wait. I am not that exhausted.
那来吧
Oh. okay.
德尔非诺管路疏通
Delfino plumbing.
好 那到底出什么问题了
Uh, yeah. Well, exactly what's the problem?
听着 晚上我不出勤
Look, I-I'm--I'm not on call tonight.
明天白天我再过去
I'll--i'll try to stop by tomorrow.
对嘛 坏蛋 今晚你哪儿也别想去了
That's right, buster. You're not going anywhere tonight.
对 没骗你
Mmm. No kidding.
凯瑟琳自己能修好
Katherine can fix her own leak.
是凯瑟琳打来的
That was Katherine?
你得马上过去
You goota get over there right now.
听着 我们是要跟她重新做朋友
Look, I know we've gotta be friends with her,
但不是晚上11点 而你又穿着性感内衣
But not at 11:00. And not when you're wearing this.
她会起诉我们
Okay, she could sue us.
她才不会为这事起诉我们呢
Oh, she's not gonna sue us over this.
这不是咱们的小狗去她们家撒了泡尿的事儿 我朝她开枪了
It's not like our dog peed on her flowers. I shot her.
所以快点回电♥话♥ 说你马上就到
So call her back and tell her you'll be right over.
好吧
Fine.
不过 那个要修多久啊
How long will it take anyway?
不知道 她卧室的浴缸漏水了
I don't know. It's a leak in her master bath.
她的卧室
In the bedroom?
你好 迈克
Hello, Mike.
和苏珊 你来干什么
And Susan. What are you doing here?
我来协助丈夫的工作
I came to assist my husband,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表