剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
勒奈特
Lynette--
我无法做到口是心非 汤姆
I will not be a hypocrite, tom.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
但你要是认为艾瑞娜现在已占上风了
But if you think irina's got power now,just you
那也别等到你参加儿子的婚礼啊
wait until you don't show up to your son's wedding.
我希望
Oh, I wish...
我真希望以前我常去教堂
I wish... I went to church more often.
这样我现在就能
I could really use a favor from the man upstairs
向上帝求助了
Right about now.
加沃斯太太
Mrs. Scavo?
你一定不会相信我查到了什么
You're not gonna believe what I found.
周日早晨祷告见
I'll see you Sunday morning.
你很漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想这件婚纱
I am guessing this one's much nicer
比你第一次结婚穿的那件更漂亮
Than your first wedding dress, you know,
当时你在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 与...
When you got married in russia to...
亚历克西·科斯科夫
Alexei kosokov?
在美国
Here in america
我一般和前夫离婚后才会再婚
We actually get divorced before we get married again,
要不然你就得在监狱里度蜜月了
Otherwise you spend your honeymoon in jail.
亚历克西告诉我
Alexei told me
同他结婚后 他会给我幸福的生活
If I marry him, he will give me good life.
但他没有
But he didn't.
他不工作
He never worked.
对我很不好
He treat me badly.
他现在不肯签离婚协议书
Now he won't sign the divorce papers
除非我给他钱
Unless I give him money.
好吧
Okay.
这是关于亚历克西的说辞
That explains alexei.
那么...
What about...
那个在意大利的家伙呢 他指控你
The guy in Italy... who pressed charges
搜刮了他所有银行存款
after you cleaned out his bank account?
那家伙是头猪
That guy was a pig.
相信我 那笔钱是我应得的
Believe me, I earned every penny.
在美国对于靠性♥交♥易来赚钱的女人 有特定的称谓
We have a term in america for women who get paid for sex,
但绝不是"儿媳"
And it's not "Daughter-in-law."
你知道为什么我毫不在意吗
You know why it doesn't bother me
我知道你不喜欢我
That you don't like me?
说得没错
Can't wait.
但完全没有关系
Because it really doesn't matter.
事实是
All that matters
再过一个小时
Is that one hour from now,
我这个手指上就要戴上婚戒了
I will have a ring on this finger,
而我
And I will be
将成为他生命中最重要的人
The most important person in his life.
把你的小报告给普雷斯顿吧
So give preston your little file.
我会用种种说辞
I will explain it all away,
他会全盘相信的
And he will believe every word.
他就这么傻
He always does.
普雷斯顿
Preston.
妈妈 你出去一下行吗
Mom, do you mind?
我要和艾瑞娜谈谈
I need to talk to irina.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我 你把婚礼取消了
Your father told me you called off the wedding.
显然 这是明智之举
Obviously, I think you are doing the right thing.
我知道你现在恨我
I know you hate me right now,
但我要让你知道 这没关系
And I just want you to know that I am okay with that.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我宁可你现在憎恨我
I would rather have you resent me
甚至再也不理我
Or even cut me off completely
但我也不能让你走错路
Than to allow you to make a mistake
那会毁了你的幸福的 所以现在随你
That could ruin your life. So go ahead.
尽你所能来恨我吧
Hate me for as long as you want,
等你想通了以后 我随时会在这里等你
And when you are done, I will be here waiting.
别恨我太久了 因为我会想你的
Try not to take too long, 'cause I miss you already.
你去哪啊
Hey. Where you going?
旅馆
Motel,
然后准备搭飞机离开这鬼地方
Till I get flight out of this horrible place.
咋了 斯加沃家没人帮你提下行李吗
What? The scavos couldn't even give you a lift?
太过分了
That's harsh.
我可不想欠他们家的
I want nothing from the scavos.
他们可以去死了
They're dead to me.
你真好运
Lucky for you,
我可不姓斯加沃
I am not a scavo.
关于婚礼真是遗憾
Sorry about the wedding.
这是普雷斯顿的损失
It's preston's loss, man.
他再也不可能遇到像你这么性感的女郎了
I mean, he'll never get someone as hot as you again.
我不想谈论此事
I don't want to talk about it.
行 我明白
Sure. You know, I get that.
你要是想省钱的话
You know, if you wanna save money,
无须去旅馆了
You could--you could always skip the motel
去我那儿也行啊
And stay at my place.
算了吧
I don't think so.
我答应你 我并不是想找乐子
No, I promise, no--no funny business.
我是说
I mean...
除非你想要
Unless you want some.
要不这样 把我当成
Yeah, I-I mean, think of it as a--
救生圈也行啊
As a transition relationship.
这样有助于你忘了普雷斯顿
It'll help you get over preston.
我可不介意你来利用我
I-I have no problem letting you use me--
行了 够了
Okay, enough.
我和你可不是一路人 你不觉得吗
I'm a little out of your league, don't you think?
我来美国
I mean, I didn't come to america
可不想与你这种乳臭未干的小毛孩勾搭上
To end up with some greasy-haired little boy.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?!
艾迪
Eddie?
我们都知道罪恶无处不在
We all know that evil exists.
报纸上写满了关于
The newspapers are filled with stories
女孩香消玉陨的噩耗
About young girls who suddenly vanish.
但我们并不关注
but we don't pay attention
因为我们正为婚姻危机而忧虑
Because we're worried about our marriages...
为朋友而担心
Concerned about our friendships...
对雇员而疑虑
Anxious about our employees.
确实如此 我们并不关注罪恶
Yes, we don't pay attention to evil
因为我们认为他不会光临寒舍
Because we think it will never come to our house.
但他如期而至
But it does.
斯加沃太太 我来接波特一起去上学
Hey, mrs. Scavo. I'm here to pick up porter for school.
而有时
And sometimes...
你好吗
How you doin'?
很好
Good.
我们会引狼入室
We let it in.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表