剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Susan and Mike have been so good to me.
我也想做点事回报他们
I wanna do something nice for them,
于是我想 也许我可以为他们烤个蛋糕
and I thought, hey, maybe I should bake them a cake.
太贴心了
Oh, that's very thoughtful.
不用客气 随便用
Well, feel free to use whatever you need.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那我需要些什么
So what do I need?
罗宾 你对蛋糕到底了解多少
Robin, what exactly do you know about cakes?
我知道如果你用锡纸盖上蛋糕超过
Well, I know that if you're gonna hide in one
一小时 透气的气孔一定要弄得很大
for more than an hour, the air holes have got to be pretty big.
那 好吧
All right, then.
看来我将要教你怎么做蛋糕了
It looks like I will be teaching you how to make a cake.
布里 你太好了
Oh, yay! You rock, Bree!
我最好了
I rock.
现在 成功的秘诀就是
Now the key to success
严格遵守食谱的要求
is following the recipe exactly.
烘烤的秘诀就是对时间的精准把握
The secret to baking is precision.
了解 你是我的偶像
Got it. You're my hero.
-你在干嘛 -把你做成我的屏保
- What are you doing? - Making you my screensaver.
这太可爱了
Oh, that's sweet.
你取代了我的小猫 他在吃面
You're replacing my cat. He's eating noodles.
我们还是开始做蛋糕吧
Let's just do this.
好的 找个围裙穿吧
Okay. Go get yourself an apron.
这是我见过最棒的蛋糕
That is, like, the coolest cake I've ever seen.
树莓摩卡
Raspberry mocha.
奥森的最爱
Orson's favorite.
我和他在派对上交谈过 他人很好
I talked to him at the party. He's nice.
被迫坐在轮椅上的生活对你们一定很艰难
It must be tough having him in a wheelchair.
颇具挑战性的
It's been challenging.
有人说只要你有一个稳定的婚姻
Well, they say you can get through anything
任何难题都能迎刃而解
if you have a solid marriage.
是啊
Yes, well...
对不起 我并非有意打探
Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry.
没关系
It's fine.
意外发生之前 我们之间确实有问题
Let's just say before his accident there were issues,
但现在我们正尝试着弥补错误
and now we're trying to put the pieces back together.
真为你高兴
Well, that's good for you.
那你还有错误没弥补的吗
So what's the piece you can't find?
现在你就在打探了
Ah! Now you are prying.
什么
What?
我们还一起做了蛋糕啊
We did make a cake together.
听着 我祖母经常说
Look, my grandmother always said
如果你想要挽救你的婚姻
that if you wanna save your marriage,
只有在一间房♥内能成功
there's only one room to do it in.
卧室
The bedroom.
我知道
Yeah, I got that.
和性♥爱♥无关
It's not about sex.
是亲密感
It's about... closeness.
我们之间丧失了亲密感
We've lost our intimacy.
亲爱的
Oh. Honey.
做♥爱♥就是男人找到亲密感的方式
Sex is how men get intimate.
我根本不确定他是否还有能力
Well, I'm not even sure he's capable.
这无关紧要
Oh, it doesn't matter.
他的大脑还活跃着
His brain still works.
他能看到你也能感受到你的抚摸
And he can see you. He can feel you touch him.
他能听见你说的话
He can hear what you say to him.
我有个熟客 92岁
You know, I had this regular customer-- 92 years old,
坐在轮椅上
in a wheelchair.
我以前总得把他的氧气罩拿开
I used to have to push the oxygen tank out of the way
才能给他跳大腿舞
to give him a lap dance.
我都不知道他是否还有性趣
I don't know if he's even interested.
所以情况是
Well, here's the thing.
我们两个都不确定
Neither of us knows for sure,
但是只有我们其中之一能找出答案
but only one of us can find out.
亲爱的 你回来了
Hello, dear.
-成人礼怎么样 -男孩变成男人
- How was the bar mitzvah? - A boy became a man,
一个犹太教教士为此赐福
and a rabbi blesse of this piece.
老掉牙了 你今天过得怎样
Same old, same old. How was your day?
我读读书 打发时间
Oh, I've been passing the time reading.
我想我应该把衣服脱掉
Well, I suppose I should get out of these clothes.
彼得·柴可夫斯基 上帝保佑你
Oh! Peter Tchaikovsky. God bless you.
是啊 我从不会拒绝听这首曲子
Yes. I never tire of this piece.
它太非凡了 感人至深 有感及心
It's extraordinary-- so moving, so... sensual.
你不想上楼脱吗
Don't you wanna do that upstairs?
直接仍进放脏衣服的篮子里
You know, near the hamper.
事实上 我更想...
Actually, I'd rather do it...
在这里脱
Right... Here.
你为什么这样走路
Why are you walking like that?
你说呢
Why do you think?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
你想让我为瘫痪而感到舒适些吗
You're trying to make me feel better about being paralyzed?
继续猜 大家伙
Guess again, big boy.
如果你中风了
Well, if you're having a stroke,
我们还真成天设一对
we're gonna make quite a team.
我相信这里...
I do believe it's getting...
越变越热了
Hot in here.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 等一下 我的耳环钩住了
Yeah. just a second. My earring's caught.
你好好享受这音乐
Enjoy the music.
让我帮你吧
Oh, let me help.
不用了 我行的
No, no, no. I'm good.
站那别动 我来了
Stay there. I'm coming over.
奥森 不用了 我快脱掉了
No, Orson, I've got it.
真对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
告诉过你我不要你帮忙
I told you I didn't need any help!
在我看来 你没说的那么明显
Well, in my defense, that wasn't entirely clear.
算了 这太蠢了
Forget it. This was stupid.
刚才那到底是什么
What was that?
你在想什么啊 那个是大腿舞啊
What do you think?! It was a lap dance!
那是大腿舞
That was a lap dance?
我在试着激起你的性趣
I was trying to arouse you.
-你应该知道我坐在轮椅上吧 -我想
- You are aware I'm in wheelchair? - Well, I thought
你仍会对那类事感兴趣
you still might be interested in that sort of thing.
我的确是啊
I am!
你显然没表现出来
Well, you certainly don't act like it.
意外发生之后
After the accident,
我从来没想过你还会...
I just never thought you would ever consider...
奥森
Oh, Orson.
一开始确实会有些不便
Things will be awkward at first,
但是我们能逐步改进
but we can work on it.
你是我丈夫
You're my husband.
我想和你更加亲近
I wanna be close to you.
我想和你同床而眠 即使这
I wanna share your bed again, even if it...
只是意味着在你临睡前握住你的手
means just holding your hand before you fall asleep.
过来吧
Come here.
能行吗
Is this all right?
试试看吧
Let's see--
柴可夫斯基的乐曲环绕在耳边
I've got Tchaikovsky on the stereo,
妻子在我的怀中
my wife in my arms.
这样就可以了
Yes, this is all right
加布丽尔和舞♥女♥
她和丹尼整天都待在一起
She and Danny spent the whole day together.
哪还有那么多话说啊
What's left to say?
这样不行 干脆禁止安娜和他说话好了
This is out of control. Let's forbid Ana to talk to him.
你觉得给两个青少年下禁令能有用吗
Yeah, forbid two teenagers, that always works.
再说了 我们怎么解释呢
Besides, what would we say--
我们偷听到他家长对话 觉得他们是坏人吗
We overheard his parents talking and we think they're evil?
-你觉得伯伦一家到底干什么了 -不知道
- What do you think the bolens did? - I don't know,
不过既然在跑路 说明肯定不是小事
But you don't go on the run for not paying your cable bill.
他们搬进来以后一直很谨慎小心
They've been cagey ever since they moved in.
尼克又没工作 他们的钱从哪来呢
And Nick doesn't work. How do they have money?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表