剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
什么需要马上核实
What needs to be checked out right away?
你们和尼克·伯伦谈过吗
Did you guys ever talk to Nick Bolen?
我们逮捕的那孩子的父亲
The dad of the kid we arrested.
是的 和他谈过
Yeah, yeah, we talked to him.
我想他没说过和朱莉
I'm guessing he didn't mention that he and Julie
有婚外情吧
Were having an affair.
她提出分手后就被袭击了
She broke it off right before she was attacked.
没开玩笑吧
No kiddin'.
宝贝 怎么样
Hey, babe. What's up?
好消息 我有工作了
Good news. I am a working girl.
布里雇用我了
Bree asked me to join her company.
是吗 很好啊
Yeah? Hey, that's great.
你还是会给我做饭 对吗
Hey, you're still gonna cook for me, right?
开玩笑 你是我的小猪猪
Are you kidding? You're my guinea pig.
恭喜
Mwah. Congrats.
还有件事要告诉你
Oh, and there was something else I needed to tell you.
对了 警♥察♥打电♥话♥来了
Oh, right, right, right. Cops called.
他们想知道
They wanted to know where you were
朱莉·梅尔被袭击当晚你在哪
The night that Julie Mayer was strangled.
什么
What?
他们怎么问起我了
Why would they be asking about me?
我猜是因为你和她有外遇吧
I guess because you were having an affair with her?
我不知道他们跟你说了什么
Look, I don't know what they told you.
他们什么也没说
They didn't tell me anything.
我几周前就知道了
I've known for weeks.
安吉
Ange...
别让你自己或我难堪
Don't. Don't embarrass yourself... or me.
你做了蠢事
You did a stupid thing.
但我知道你无处可去
But I know you can't go anywhere,
而我也是
And you know I can't go anywhere.
所以我们必须忘记此事
So we're gonna have to get past this.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我让你受了很多伤 所以你做了这件事
I've put you through a lot, so you get this one.
不过到此为止
But that's it.
你知道我不会袭击她
You know I never attacked her.
所以我跟警♥察♥撒谎
And that is why I lied and told the cops
说我们一整晚在一起
You were with me the entire night.
那我们之间没事了吗
So we're okay?
现在没事了
Now we're okay.
事实是
The truth is,
很多东西我们从书上是学不到的
There's only so much we can learn from books.
书本无法教会你如何让妻子开心
They can't tell you how to make your wife happy.
无法教会你如何欣赏邻居的优点
They can't tell you how to appreciate your neighbor.
无法教会你
They can't tell you
如何确定对面住的男人是否危险
If that man across the street is dangerous.
是的 只有从错误中才能真正领悟
No, the only way to truly learn is from your mistakes.
当然 如果那些错误使你入狱
Of course, if those mistakes land you in jail,
也许找本书来打发时光
It might be nice to have a book
《罪与罚》
是个不错的选择
To pass the time.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表