剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他替她承担罪名了
Maybe he confessed to protect her.
妈妈 苏珊才是他的妻子
Mom, Susan's his wife.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
谁告诉你的 苏珊吗
What--who told you that? Susan?
不 是麦克
No. Mike.
他们允许我探访他
They let me speak with him.
妈妈 麦克现在在监狱里
Mom, Mike is in jail,
如果他是无辜的 那这就大错特错了
And that not right if he didn't do anything.
是你刺伤你自己的吗
Did you stab yourself?
妈妈 是不是
Mom, did you?
我告诉过你不要来
I asked you not to come.
妈妈
Oh, mom.
你不懂的
You don't understand.
这是苏珊对他设下的陷阱
Susan trapped him,
用谎言蒙蔽他
Filled his head with lies.
只有这样才能救出他
This is gonna save him.
他知道我的初衷是什么 这是他梦寐以求的
He knows why I did it. He wants this.
她来这干什么
What is she doing here?
我是来帮你的 凯瑟琳
I wanna help you, Katherine.
我得去找麦克
I have to get to Mike.
他在等我呢
He's expecting me.
我可以救他 等着看吧 我得走了
I can fix it.You'll see! I have to go!
-妈妈 别这样 -凯瑟琳女士
- Mom, please. - Mrs. Mayfair!
这儿需要帮忙
Oh! We need a little help here.
妈妈 别这样
Mom, please!
所有事都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be wonderful!
不 我要去救麦克
No, I have to get to mike!
不要 别碰我
No! no! Get your hands off of me!
过来帮忙 梅菲尔女士
Need some help here. Mrs. Mayfair
-梅菲尔女 -不
- Mrs. May... - no! no! no!
梅菲尔女士 我们想帮你
Please, Mrs. Mayfair, we're trying to help you.
没事了 没事了
Okay, it--it--it's okay.
亲爱的 会好起来的
Honey, everything's gonna be okay.
我告诉过你不要来
I asked you not to come.
等等 我要和你一起去
Hey, wait up. I wanna go with you.
我就不能有一刻耳根是清静的吗
Can't I have one moment of peace?
治疗医师说我们需要有福同享有难同当
Our therapist said we need to do more stuff together.
我知道 这就是为什么我
I know. That's why I don't go to the
-不和你去看医师的原因 -拜托
- Therapist with you. - Oh, come on.
和深爱的女人共度时光能要了你的命吗
Would it kill you to spend some time with the woman you love?
我不知道 不过我带上她的话你会不高兴吗
I don't know. Would you be upset if I brought her?
只要她不在飞机里放屁
As long as she doesn't deflate in the plane.
加布 拜托和我说话吧 我感觉很糟
Gaby, please talk to me. I feel just awful.
知道为什么吗 因为你确实很糟
You know why? Because you are awful.
-你是个烂人 -好吧
- You're an awful person. - Okay,
你完全有理由生我的气
You have every right to be mad at me.
谢谢了 勒奈特
Thanks, Lynette,
而你呢 完全有理由去死了
And you have every right to go to hell.
别再跟我说话
Stop talking to me!
谢谢你们来参加例假庆典
Thank you, all, for coming out to our annual holiday festival.
而且 作为我们持续了12年的传统
And, as it's been our tradition these last 12 years,
让我们欢迎铃儿响叮当归来
Please welcome back the jingle belles.
好了 小姐们 要活力四射啊
All right, ladies. Sparkle!
难以置信 她们居然不让你上场
I can't believe they wouldn't let you sing with them.
是她们的合唱团
It's their group.
她们随心所欲做什么都行
They can do whatever they want.
一群贱♥人♥
Whores.
平安夜
Silent night
圣善夜 *
* Holy night...
能让一下吗 你的大头挡住我了
Do you mind? You're blocking me with your big fat head.
我以为你不会和我说话了
I thought we weren't talking.
照着圣母也照着圣婴 *
* Round yon virgin mother...
我一直想道歉
You know, I was trying to apologize.
太晚了 卡洛斯可能会失去工作
Well, it's too late. Carlos is probably gonna lose his job
就因为你一纸诉状
Over this stuff you're putting him through.
我当然知道那种感觉
Well, gee, I wonder what that feels like.
静享天赐安眠 *
* Sleep in heavenly peace...
因为你丈夫解雇了我
By the way, because your husband canned me,
汤姆只能离开学校
Tom had to quit school.
那个45岁的新生得退学了
Aw, the 45-year-old freshman has to drop out?
也许他可以当个送报童
Maybe he'll get a paper route.
-让开 -不
- Move! - No.
好吧 你想当坏人了
Fine. You want to be a jerk?
-加布 把帽子给我 -不
- Gaby, give me my hat back. - No! No!
加布 还我帽子
Gaby, give me my hat back!
给我 还给我
Give that back to me! Give me my hat back!
加布 还给我
Gaby, give it back!
冷静 冷静点
All is calm! All is calm!
别看我 她先动的手
Don't look at me. She's the one who started it!
她就是个贱♥人♥
She's being a bitch.
我不记得歌♥词里有贱♥人♥这个词
I don't remember the word "bitch" being in the song.
有啊 其实一直有
Oh, no, it's always been there.
你们
You are... aah!
我们现在中途休息一下
We are going to take a little... uh, break mid-song,
马上回来
And we will be right back.
大家先去喝点饮料吧
Have a little punch.
我发现你们之间有很大的问题
I realize you two are having a problem... a giant problem.
现在已经延伸到半个美景镇了
And now half of fairview does, too.
要么你们退出 要么解决问题
So, "A," you're fired, and "B," work it out.
加布 我对发生的一切很抱歉
Gaby, I'm sorry about everything,
但你不知道
But you have no idea
失去工作对我的家庭意味着什么
What losing my job has done to my family.
又打悲情牌
Oh, boo-hoo, you.
你怎么不站在我的角度
Why don't you slip your kankles
为我想一想呢
Into my shoes and walk a mile?
你就是不为别人着想
You just don't care about anyone but yourself.
不 我为我的朋友着想
I do. I care about my friends.
很遗憾你不再是我的朋友了
Sorry you are no longer a part of that group.
我参加
I'm in.
这是圣诞奇迹
It's a christmas miracle!
我们不能就这样让某个主妇
We can't just let some stupid housewife
敲诈67000块
Shake us down for 67 grand.
尼克 你想我怎么做
Nick, what do you want from me?
我们得花钱消灾
We gotta try to make this go away.
我们有备用金1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥块
We got the emergency 10 grand,
但还差得很多
But that is a long way from $67,000.
也许它可以帮忙解决问题
Maybe this'll get us closer.
你们这些
Oh, you little...
小心点 你们这些小淘气
Now do be careful, you little munchkins.
抱歉
Excuse me.
卡尔 你在这干什么
Karl? What are you doing here?
我路过
I just thought I'd come by
想提前给你一份圣诞礼物
And give you an early christmas present.
别这样 不能让别人看见
Stop it! We can't be seen together.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
苏珊知道了 天机已经泄漏
Susan knows. The cat's out of the bag.
奥森不知道
Orson doesn't know.
你还没告诉他吗
You didn't tell him?
还没有
About the affair, yes.
他不知道是你
But he has no idea it's you.
卡尔 求你走吧
Now, Karl, please go.
我跟他保证今天不会有闹剧
I promised him there'd be no scenes today.
卡尔
Karl?
老天
Oh, lord.
奥森 我只是来看看节日的装饰
Hey, Orson. Just came by to check on the decorations.
干得好 霍奇夫人
Great job, Mrs. Hodge.
算了吧 卡尔 我不是傻子
Save it, Karl. I'm not an idiot.
奥森 求你了
Orson, please.
你显然听说布里和我要离婚
You obviously heard Bree and I are divorcing,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表