剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- 你早就知道了 - 我要她保密的
- You knew? - I told her to keep it quiet.
-恭喜你 -你在偏袒她
- Congratulations. - Sure, take her side.
-她没有 - 别吵了
- She's not! - Stop fighting.
最近我们经历了太多事了
I mean, with all we've been through lately--
朱莉被袭击了 丹尼·伯伦服药自杀
Julie being attacked, danny bolen's overdose--
我们这里真的需要点圣诞喜庆气氛
We really need some christmas spirit around here.
苏珊说得对
Susan's right.
是时候让我们站在一起
This is the time we should come together
庆祝久违的平静
And celebrate peace on earth
祈祷万事都能顺利
And good will towards men and...
噢 见鬼 这次又是谁死了
Oh, crap. Who's dead now?
出什么事了
Hey,what's going on?
凯瑟琳发生了什么事
Something's happened to katherine.
我的天 5分钟以前我还在里面
Oh, my god. I was just there five minutes ago.
她当时还好吗
Was she okay?
她当时很不稳定
Well, she was really upset.
希望她没做什么傻事
I hope she didn't do something to herself.
你可能不会相信
Hey, you're not gonna believe this,
我刚听到警♥察♥说
But I just heard the cops say
有人刚才刺中了凯瑟琳的肚子
That someone stabbed katherine right in the gut.
什么 谁干的
What? Who would do that?
你不是在耍我吧
You've got to be kidding me.
感觉如何
Hey there. How you feeling?
有点饿
A little hungry.
那是因为医生帮你洗胃了
That's 'cause they pumped your stomach.
泰勒 如果你想的话
But if you want, tyler,
我可以给你带点汤来喝
I can have them bring you some soup.
你怎么那样称呼我
Why did you just call me that?
-昨晚你告诉我的 - 不 我没说过
- You told me to, last night. - No, I didn't.
你说了 说了两遍
Yes, you did. Twice.
你当时情况有点不稳定
You were still a little groggy,
但你绝对说了你的名字是泰勒
But you definitely said your name was tyler.
可能我当时在做梦
Um, maybe I was dreaming.
我的名字是丹尼
My name's danny.
好吧
Okay.
能让我妈妈来看我吗
Um, can I see my mom?
求你了
Please.
很抱歉 你还处在隔离观察时段
I'm sorry. Not while you're under observation.
我会让人给你带汤来的 丹尼
I'll have someone bring you that soup... danny.
我没上保险 我们给了你支票
I don't get this. We gave you a check
-用来支付救护车和其他费用 -我知道
- To cover the ambulance and everything else so far. - I know.
但我们依然需要你的医保信息 伯伦先生
But we still need your insurance information, mr. Bolen.
这是医院的规定
It's hospital policy.
就像我们现在不能探望我们的孩子
Like us not being able to see our kid?
就是说你们有两项愚蠢的规定
So you have two stupid policies.
我们必须做一些测试
There could be some unforeseen expenses,
有可能会产生额外的费用
Tests we may have to run.
如果你们没有医保 这里有些政♥府♥援助计划
If you don't have insurance, there are government programs.
只要你们给我信息
Mm. If you could just give me your information--
不 我们不需要政♥府♥救济
No! we don't need a handout.
谢谢 我们有现金
We have cash. Thank you, though.
盖尔 我能和伯伦一家说几句吗
Gayle.Can I speak with the bolens?
我知道是怎么回事
I know what's going on.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道出了什么事
I knew something was up
自从你们搬到这里来
The moment you moved onto the lane.
我是说 你们从来不谈过去的事
I mean... you never talk about your past.
我们有隐私权 难道这也犯法
Well, we're private people. Is there a law against that?
没有保险 任何事都用现金支付
Having no insurance, wanting to pay cash for everything,
还有个不记得他是叫丹尼还是泰勒的儿子
Having a son who can't remember if his name is danny or tyler...
你想到哪里去了呢 莫娜
Where you going with all this, Mona?
你们是被保护的证人吧 不是吗
You're in the witness protection program, aren't you?
你眼光真犀利
You are one sharp cookie.
你怎么知道的
How'd you figure it out?
说实话
Honestly?
我注意到你们是意大利人 我刚逃离了那里
Once I noticed you were Italian, I just kinda went from there.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没关系
None taken.
没想到我猜对了
I can't believe I'm right.
那么你们到底是目击了什么事 凶杀
So... what went down? You witness a hit?
还是告密了五大黑帮家族之一
Did you rat on one of the five families?
我们
We, um...
莫娜 我们要对此保密
We can't talk about it, Mona.
你也要对此保密
And neither can you, to anybody.
那当然
Of course not.
要是你走漏半点风声
Because if you do say anything...
我们会给你好看的
We're gonna have to have you whacked.
麦克和凯瑟琳怎么样了
Any more news about Mike and Katherine?
不清楚 不过我相信他是清白的
No. But I'm sure he'll be exonerated.
麦克是绝不会干出那种事的
Mike could never do something that awful.
这就是我的布里 看人总是看其长处
That's my Bree--always seeing the good in people.
是的
Yes.
请原谅我用如此糟糕的方式来开始你的一天
Forgive me for starting your day on a sour note,
我申请离婚了
But I filed for divorce.
这是离婚协议书
Here are the papers.
如果你不同意
And if you try to stop me,
我会把这些传给你的假释官
Your parole officer will see these.
与重罪犯厮混是违反假释规定的
Consorting with a known felon is a parole violation.
如果你告我欺诈
If you send me to jail for fraud,
你也逃脱不了干系
You're going with me.
奥森 一切都结束了
It's over, Orson.
对你来说这可是个大工程啊
This must have been quite a project for you--
寻找拉莫 安装摄像头
Finding Lamar, setting up the camera.
十分抱歉给你带来如此多麻烦
Sorry to put you through so much needless trouble.
我不认为这没必要
I would hardly say needless.
要是没有这些 你仍握有我的把柄
Without these, you'd still have a gun to my head.
你认为我会送你去监狱吗
Do you really think I would send you to jail?
你可一直拿它来威胁我
It's what you've been threatening.
布里 一直以来我都是吓唬你的
I was bluffing, Bree, right from the start.
无论如何 我都不会如此的伤害你
I could never hurt you that badly, no matter what.
你不需要这么做
Y-you didn't need these.
你可以要我摊牌 然后随时离开
You could've called my bluff and walked away anytime.
我一直以为你相信我
I suppose the fact that you did believe me,
伤害你是仅仅出于愤怒
That you actually thought I'd destroy you just out of spite,
仅此而已 一切都结束了
That alone should've told me it was over.
早餐后我就收拾行李
I will pack after breakfast.
我不得不说
For what it's worth,
我很抱歉我们之间如此结束
I'm sorry it had to end this way.
我也是
Me, too.
你做的很美味 我会想念它们的
These you made are delicious, I'll miss them.
凯瑟琳的病房♥在这
Here's Katherine's room.
如果你听见里面有人呼叫求救
Now you might hear some screams for help in there.
请听而不闻
Ignore them.
这就是你对'冷静而理智的行为'的定义吗
Is that what you meant by,"I'll behave calmly and rationally"?
那只是当时要你开车门的桥段
That was just to get you to unlock the car door.
苏珊 你进去表现得像她的闺蜜一样
Susan, you gotta go in there and be Katherine Mayfair's best friend,
因为她能把麦克送进监狱
Because she could put Mike away for a very long time.
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
把这个带上 也许有点帮助
Might help if you give her these.
好主意
Good idea.
她把我惹恼了 我就拿花瓶砸她的头
She pisses me off, I can crack the vase over her head.
迪伦 警方已经控制局势了
No, Dylan. The police have everything under control.
你没必要飞过来
There's no reason for you to fly out here.
亲爱的 有人来探访我
Uh, honey, I-I've got a visitor.
我挂电♥话♥了
I gotta go.
好的 再见
Okay, talk to you later.
苏珊 进来啊
Susan, come in.
凯瑟琳
Hi, Katherine.
多么可爱的礼物啊
What a sweet gift.
没想到你会来看我
I didn't even think I'd see you here.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表