剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但你没有 所以
But you're not, so...
太好了
Yay!
她不该告诉你这个
She shouldn't have told you that.
对不起 让你生气了
Oh. Now I've upset you. I'm sorry.
别管我了 你睡觉吧
Uh, just ignore me and you sleep.
好
Okay.
要是你想的话
If you want,
我可以告诉你男朋友 你好多了
I could tell your boyfriend that you're better.
我男朋友
My boyfriend?
我知道你以为你自己怀孕了
Well, I knew you thought that you were pregnant,
但我没看见人工受精管
And I don't see you going the turkey baster route,
所以我觉得你应该有男朋友
So I just assumed that you had a boyfriend.
-我可以帮你给他打电♥话♥ -妈妈
- I could call him for you. - ugh, mom.
除非你觉得他被看得很紧
Unless you think he strangled you
因为他结婚了
Because he's married.
我现在不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about this now.
那我们就不谈
Then we won't.
别管我 好好休息吧
I'm not even here. You just rest.
你叽里呱啦问个不停
How can I rest
我怎么能休息
When you come in here with all these questions?
我有问你问题吗
Have I asked you one single question?
-除了那个 -你觉得你还是出去吧
- I mean, besides that one? - I think you should go.
朱莉拜托了 我是你妈妈
Julie, please. I am your mom.
你和我无话不说
There is not a thing that you can't tell me.
我知道 所以我叫你出去
I know, and I'm telling you to go.
好吧
Okay.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
桃红色睡裙 怎么了
A peach nightgown. Why?
卡尔 我们不要再在电♥话♥里说这些了
Karl, we are not doing this on the phone again!
要是你睡不着 吃点药吧
If you can't sleep, take a pill.
凯瑟琳 你在这里太好了
Katherine, I'm glad you're here.
我们需要谈谈
We, uh, really need to talk
如果是关于
If it's about
亨德森联盟订的那批帐篷
ordering the tents for the Henderson Reunion,
我已经搞定了
Already done.
昨晚我看到你在麦克和苏珊家外面了
I saw you at Mike and Susan's last night.
你在监视我吗
You were spying on me?
这件事情上我不是间谍
I am not the spy in this story.
好吧 那你是碰巧看到了
Okay, you saw me.
想知道我看见了什么吗
Want to know what I saw?
苏珊早早睡觉了 麦克却在看球赛
Susan went to bed early, and Mike watched a ball game.
你觉得他们这样像婚姻生活吗
Does that sound like a marriage to you?
这就是过日子
That sounds exactly like a marriage.
我只知道
All I know is,
能再和麦克一起
It was really nice
看一场球赛太幸福了
to watch a ball game with Mike again.
隔着窗户
Through a window!
凯瑟琳 你还没搞清楚情况
Katherine, you are losing your grip here.
麦克很爱苏珊 他不会回到你身边了
Mike loves Susan. He is not coming back to you.
要是你接受不了现实
And if you can't accept that,
那你真的需要一些帮助了
Then you really need to get some help.
你就是见不得我高兴是不是
You just cannot stand to see me happy, can you?
我知道了 你生气是因为
Okay, I realize you're upset-- because
因为你知道一旦麦克回到我身边了
you know that once I get Mike back
我生命中就不只有工作了
I am gonna have more in my life than just work.
这样我就不能帮你忙了
And I'm not gonna be able to do your job for you.
-什么 -布里 你这最近都不上班了
- Excuse me? - You're never here anymore, Bree.
这些天你忙的要死
You're always so busy these days.
但是你却总有时间
But you're never too busy
用我做的东西接订单
To take bows for the food that I cooked,
所以我厌倦了给你打工
And I am tired of carrying you!
好吧 我不会再这么干了
Okay, well, that's gonna stop right now.
因为我现在就给你三周的病假
Because I am putting you on sick leave for three weeks,
-马上执行 -我可没生病
- Effective immediately. - I'm not sick.
你就是病了
Yes, you are.
休假去吧
Now go.
外面有几个你的仰慕者
You've got some admirers out there.
是吗
Oh?
是啊 你走过他们身边的时候
Yeah, as you walked by,
我听见他们说
I heard one of them say,
看看架子上那对托起的的宝贝
"check out the rack on that one."
我有这个荣幸叫保卫吗
Can I do the honors and call security?
不行 我来告诉你为什么
No, and here's why.
他们可是贝托里尼兄弟
They're the Bertollini Brothers.
他们有两亿退休金
They've got a $200 million pension fund
他们正在找投资人
They're looking for somebody to run.
那你为什么告诉架子上的宝贝这些
Why are you telling this to "the rack"?
听着 我们一起去吃饭
Just listen. We take them to dinner,
他们可以近距离地仰慕你的宝贝们
They admire the girls up close and personal,
然后就能成交了
Then we close the deal.
然后他们就把钱放在架子上 是吗
And then they leave the money on the dresser, right?
你生气了吗 不会吧
What, you're mad?
我当然会生气了
Yeah. Of course I'm mad.
你不能用我的胸色♥诱♥他们
You can't use my breasts as bait.
你这是什么态度
Where do you get this attitude?
拜托 要是你不想装饰圣诞树
Come on. You don't buy Christmas ornaments
买♥♥那么多挂饰干什么
Unless you're gonna hang 'em on a tree.
好吧 这个比喻不够形象
Okay, bad metaphor.
我要说的是 要是你不想别人看
My point is, why would you get those things
干嘛去装饰你的宝贝们啊
If you don't want people looking at them?
我是
I guess...
我
I...
我是这么想的
I wouldn't have.
好的
Okay.
-什么时候 -明晚
- When do we do this? - Tomorrow night.
要是这能让你好受点的话
And if it makes you feel any better,
买♥♥件新衣服去吧
Buy yourself a new dress...
用公♥款♥
On the company.
一个男人因为我的胸给了我一张信♥用♥卡♥
A man just gave me a credit card because of my boobs.
这让我觉得自己没那么像妓♥女♥了
That makes me feel less like a hooker.
约翰
John.
怎么了 加布
Hey, Gaby. What's up?
我侄女有她的生活 她的社交圈
If my niece has her way, her skirt.
什么
Excuse me?
你又玩那套约翰式浪漫了
You pulled out the old John Rowland charm,
现在安娜爱上你了
And now Ana has fallen for you.
就是说她动心了 我觉得那很可爱
So she has a little crush. I think it's sweet.
不 不
No, no, no.
可爱应该是在她的笔记本上乱画你的名字
"Sweet" would be doodling your name in her notebook.
可她现在在很值钱的袋子里装着避孕套
Ana bought condoms in what looked like a valu-pack.
我还不知道她这么认真
Wow. I had no idea she was that serious.
我其实 只是和她稍微调调情
I mean, I was only flirting with her... a little.
她才17岁
Well, she's 17,
你在和一个高中生调情
So you're also flirting with an orange jumpsuit.
你好像很在乎这个
You're pretty worked up about this.
你才应该在乎
You should be, too.
要是你敢动安娜一根汗毛
If you lay one finger on ana,
卡洛斯会打掉你的大牙的
Carlos will knock every tooth out of your mouth,
会让你在监狱里大大的受欢迎的
Which will make you pretty darn popular in prison.
听着 我不是很喜欢安娜
Look, I'm not really into Ana.
我和她调情
Okay, I was flirting with her
为了看看你是否还介意
to see if you still cared.
显然地 你很在意
And obviously, you do.
不 我才没有
No, I don't.
真的吗
Really?
要是你没忌妒的话
Uh, if you weren't jealous,
为什么不让我开车送安娜回家
Then why'd you forbid me to drive Ana home?
因为我还记得
Because I remember what you could accomplish
你能在车里干什么
In a parked car.
加布 我一直都很怀念那段日子
Look, I think about those days a lot, Gaby.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表