剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
艾迪 我很希望你之前就告诉我
Oh, Eddie, I wish you had told me that
你喜欢人就是丹妮尔
Danielle was the girl you were interested in.
是啊 那样
Oh, yeah, right. Then--
那你就会告诉我 我根本配不上她
then you could have told me that she was out of my league
这样还省了我妈妈对我的嘲笑
and saved my mom the trouble.
我没有说过那样的话
I wouldn't have said that,
而且我也绝不会嘲笑你
and I definitely wouldn't have laughed at you.
为什么不呢 这 这的确很好笑嘛
Why not? It's--it's pretty funny.
愚蠢的怪人想和受人欢迎的拉拉队队员约会
Nerdy freak wants to date popular cheerleader?
但我从你身上看到的唯一东西是
The only thing I see when I look at you is a nice young man
一个不错的年轻人 遭受他不该受到的礼遇
who isn't treated as well as he should be.
是吗 那就告诉丹妮尔
Yeah, well, tell Danielle
她可以如释重负了
she can relax.
我 我不会再和她讲话了
I, uh, I won't be talking to her anymore.
我妈妈不让我与她讲话
I've been forbidden.
艾迪 丹妮尔其实很乐意和你说话的
Oh, Eddie, Danielle would be happy to talk to you,
以一个朋友的身份
as a friend.
我不需要朋友 我需要一个爱我的人
I don't want a friend. I want someone to love me.
当然 你当然需要
Well, of course you do.
我想 我要工作了
I think I, uh, i wanna work now.
艾迪 冥冥之中总有一个人属于你
Eddie, there is someone out there for you.
你必须耐心等待
You just have to be patient.
要等多久
For how long?
我觉得我一直在等待
I feel like I'm waiting
某个从未出现的人
for someone who's never gonna show up.
一定会有对你说 我愿意 的女孩
There are girls out there who will say "yes" to you.
你得自己去找到她们
You just have to find them.
行情是这样 事前付一半 事后付一半
Yes. It's half up front and half after.
我们现在去哪
So where do we go?
就在那边
Down there.
别紧张 亲爱的
Don't worry, cutie.
没人会看我们的
No one's gonna see us.
你可以随心所欲
You can do whatever you want.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我忘了拿样东西
I forgot something.
这是送给你的
I got you these.
哇 我只是
Wow. I just...
请别嘲笑我
Please don't laugh at me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
苏珊第一次注意艾迪
Susan first noticed Eddie
是他在咖啡店打工的时候
as the boy who sold her coffee.
一个周四
Then one Thursday,
她有了更多的发现
She noticed something more.
那太棒了
That's amazing.
我不知道你居然是个艺术家
Oh, hey. I didn't know you were an artist.
我只是不务正业地瞎弄
Oh, I was just-- I'm fooling around.
要喝点什么吗
Uh, what can I get you?
不 先给我看看你的作品
No, let me see it.
这阴影部分和混色处理得很好
Look at the shadowing and the blending.
真的很棒
It's... it's really good.
我妈妈觉得我在浪费时间
My mom thinks I'm wasting my time.
她说比我画得好的人多了去了
She says there's lots of people way better than me.
那你就告诉你妈妈
Well, you tell your mom
我有宝贵无价的艺术视角
that I have an expensive, worthless art degree
然后转告她我刚才对你的褒奖
that says I know what I'm talking about,
并告诉她 你有巨大的艺术潜力
and you have huge potential.
你真这么认为
You think?
当然 你只是需要再运用些技巧
Yeah. You just need to work on your technique.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你的忙
I could help if you want.
你是说真的
Seriously?
那可太好了 谢谢你
That'd be great. Thanks.
你想喝什么 随便点 我请客
Okay, whatever you want--on the house.
给我来个大杯特浓拿铁
I'll have a large, triple-shot latte.
这好玩 你丈夫刚才来过这里
That's funny. Your husband was in here earlier,
也是点的这个
and that's exactly what he ordered.
说实话 他是
Actually, he's...
他现在是我前夫
now my ex-husband.
对不起 我不是故意的
Oh. I'm--I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
没关系 我们都正在慢慢习惯
No, no. It's fine. We've all moved on.
麦克现在正和街对面的女人打得火热
Mike's dating the woman that lives across the street now,
而我
And I'm, uh...
正往我的点餐中加入一份双层巧克力蛋糕
adding a double chocolate brownie to my order.
我们都过得非常幸福
We're all very happy.
如果这样的生活能令你感到更幸福
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我相信肯定有一大批人想要和你约会
I'm sure a lot of people would like to date you.
你也很有潜力的
You have huge potential, too.
巧克力蛋糕
Brownie.
好
Right.
艾迪 画面的细节处理的很棒
Eddie, the detail is amazing.
你对视角的把握水平
Your use of perspective....
令我都不敢相信你只是来学习了几周而已
I can't believe you've come so far in just a few weeks.
那是因为我有一位出色的老师
I had a really good teacher.
你的嘴可真甜
That's sweet.
说实话 我觉得你使我日臻成熟
But actually, I think that you've outgrown me,
所以我要给你个惊喜
Which is why I have a surprise for you.
是什么
What?
我帮你报名了
I signed you up
参加美术协会的两周辅♥导♥班
for a 2-week seminar at the art institute.
在你说你付不起学费之前
And before you say you can't afford it,
我已经把支票开好了
I already wrote the check.
从来没有人对我这么好
This is, like, the nicest thing anybody's ever done for me.
但我去不了
But I can't go.
为什么
Why not?
我妈妈不会同意的
My mom would never let me.
她觉得有关画画的一切 都是扯淡
I mean, she--she--she thinks this whole art thing is stupid.
艾迪 你不能让她断送了你的前程
Eddie, you can't let her do this to you.
你这么有天分
You have such a gift.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果是你热爱的东西
When you love something that much,
千万别轻易放手
you can't just let it go.
这种爱 是我们继续生活下去的动力
That kind of love is the one thing that keeps us going,
无论别人理不理解
whether it makes sense to anyone else or not.
只要这是唯一能让我快乐的事
This is just about the only thing that makes me happy.
就不管全世界会怎么想
Then to hell with the rest of the world.
梅尔太太
Mrs. Mayer?
你在家吗 是我 艾迪
Are you there? It's me, Eddie.
进来吧 我这就下来
Oh, come on in! I'll be right down.
嗨 美术班真是太棒了
Hey, those art classes were amazing!
头三天
The first three days,
都在教我们凭记忆画肖像
they had us do nothing but portraits from memory.
后来 他们还
And then they, uh,
带我们去海边画海景
they brought us down to the beach to do seascapes.
我太多趣事要告诉你了
I've got so much to tell you!
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
你干嘛穿着婚纱
Why are you wearing that?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
跟谁
To who?
麦克
Mike.
但他跟你离过婚
Uh, but he divorced you.
他伤过你的心
He made you so unhappy.
确实
He did.
但当时那个疯子绑♥架♥了M.J.
Uh, but then this madman kidnapped M.J.,
我跟在后面 麦克又来找我们
and so I went after him, and then mike came after us,
他救了我们母子
and he saved us both.
我们又相爱了
So we fell back in love.
这根本不合情理
This doesn't make any sense.
这一切太快了
It's so quick.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表