剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh. How old were you when you first did it?
安娜 快点
Ana, hurry up!
我还要去一趟药房♥呢
Gotta hit the pharmacy, too!
我没听到你进来了
I didn't hear you come in.
我最亲爱的布里 我会永远爱你
"Dearest Bree, I will always love you,
但是生存斗志已离我而去
"but the will to fight on has left me,
所以我要以自己的方式退出生命舞台
so I've chosen to... exit life on my own terms."
这是自杀遗书吗
Is this a suicide note?
说得更贴切些是自杀遗书草稿
Well, it's really more of a suicide rough draft.
我的上帝
Oh, my god.
我不是有意让你发现的
I didn't mean for you to find out this way.
但现在既然你知道了
But now that you know,
至少我们能以成熟的态度来讨论下
at least we can discuss it like adults.
没什么好讨论的
There is nothing to discuss.
奥森
Orson...
很显然这只是些丧气话
This is obviously the depression talking.
-吃点药就好了 -布里
- We will get you some medication. - Bree, Bree.
你没有必要为此而难过
There's no need for you to feel badly about this.
我曾经拥有过美好生活
I've had a good life.
让我死吧
Let me go.
我不会答应的
I will do no such thing.
我不允许
I forbid this.
明白了吗 我不会成全你的
Do you hear me? You will not be killing yourself.
我拿走所有刀具绳索和安♥眠♥药♥
I will remove every knife, rope and pill from this house,
如果有必要 我会时刻和你在一起
And if I have to, I will be with you 24 hours a day.
我没想过死前还要受无聊的折磨
Well, being bored to death wasn't how I was planning to go,
但我会配合你的
but we can try it your way.
奥森
Orson
我会给你一段时间来接受这一切
I'll give you some time to adjust to this.
但请你理解我
But understand me.
我意已决
It's going to happen.
避孕套是怎么回事
What's with the condoms?
别紧张 不是为你准备的
Calm down. They're not for you.
这真是男人想听的甜言蜜语
Ah, just what every man wants to hear from his wife.
是谁
So?
听我说完 安娜在和丹尼·伯伦交往
Ok, hear me out. You know how Ana is dating Danny Bolen?
-我这就去宰了他 -理智一点
- I'm gonna kill him... - And we have to be realistic...
我要亲手结果他
With my bare hands...
因为他们是不会听我们讲道理的
Because they're not gonna listen to reason.
然后埋尸在门廊下
And bury him under the porch.
别这样 卡洛斯 我们没其他办法了
No. Carlos. what choice do we have?
两个青春期的家伙这次来真的了
They're two teenagers who are getting seriously involved.
安全不是最重要的吗
Isn't it better to be safe than sorry?
但给他们这个就表示我们祝福他们
But giving them these is like giving them our blessing.
最初我也是这么想
And that's how I felt at first,
但安吉说的对 爱是顺其自然的
But like Angie said, nature's gonna take its course.
她当然说得轻松 因为她的是儿子
Yeah, easy for her to say. She's got the boy.
要是套子破了怎么办
What if the condom breaks?
要是他忘了戴怎么办
What if he forgets to put it on?
如果他搞大了安娜的肚子
If he knocks Ana up,
你想是谁会来照顾他们的小孩
Who do you think's gonna end up raising the kid?
天哪 这真是可怕
God, that would be awful.
在你结束了忙碌的一天后
Getting up for those 3:00 a.m. feedings
还半夜起来给孩子喂奶
after you've worked all day?
不是我 是你
Not me. You.
你这辈子都得照顾那个孩子了
You'll end up taking care of the baby.
所以你最好劝她不要越界
So you better convince her to keep her legs crossed
直到她离开这座房♥子之前
Until she's out of this house. wait.
怎么成我的事了 她是你的浪荡侄女
How is this my problem? She's your trampy niece.
因为如果她怀孕 我就会进监狱
Because if she gets pregnant, I'll be in prison
罪名是杀人埋尸门廊下
for killing what's buried underneath the porch.
德太太
Mrs. D.!
罗宾
Robin.
希望你不介意我贸然来访
I hope you don't mind me just showing up,
我仔细考虑了你的话 你是对的
But I thought about what you said, and you were right.
改变从不会太迟 所以我辞职了
It's never too late to change your life, so I quit Double D's.
真的吗
You did?
开始我很恐惧
I was pretty scared at first,
但现在觉得这是我所做的最佳决定
But now I think it's the best thing I ever did.
太棒了
Well, that's great.
若不是你 我决没勇气这么做
Now I never would have had the guts without talking to you.
你是我的榜样
You're like my role model.
真的吗 你过奖了
Really? that's sweet.
我以前的偶像是俱乐部的同事卡迪
My old role model was Candi, down at the club,
但她后来吸毒过量死了
But she o.d.'d.
那么 我会继承好卡迪的衣钵
Well, I will, uh, try to do candi proud.
干的好 罗宾
Good for you, Robin.
我知道做出改变是需要很大勇气的
I know change takes a lot of courage.
是啊
Oh, it sure does.
那我现在怎么办呢
So what do I do now?
-什么 -你知道的
- Huh? - You know...
下一步怎么办 我去哪工作呢
What's my next move? where do I work now?
等等
I'm sorry.
你在没有后路的情况下就辞职了
Y-you quit without having anything else lined up?
我知道这有点草率
I know it was a little hasty,
但你说过我可以做成我想要的一切
But you said I could do whatever I wanted.
你说的时候很确定
You sounded so sure. you're
你现在依然确定 对吗
still sure, right?
我很确定 世界就在你的股掌之间
Yes, yes. I'm very sure. the world is your oyster. huh.
你有储蓄的 对吧
You have saved up, right?
她跳了九年脱衣舞一个子儿也没存下
She stripped for nine years and didn't put anything away?
她做了隆胸 交了个糟糕的男友
Apparently there was a boob job and a bad relationship
而且现在闪光粉也越来越贵了
And the rising cost of glitter.
我必须得想办法帮她
I have to find a way to help her.
你为什么要揽这摊事
And why is this your responsibility?
因为是我劝她辞职的
Because I'm the one that told her to quit.
没想到她听进去了 从来没人听我的
I didn't think she'd listen. No one listens to me.
我一直告诉你我讨厌这件衬衫
I keep telling you how much I hate that shirt,
结果你还是穿着
And there it is.
好吧 我们帮她 你有什么办法
Okay, we'll help her. what do you have in mind?
我们得帮她找份工作
We need to find her a job.
她会干什么
Well, what can she do?
她除了可以不用手就能捡起1美元
Does she have skills that don't involve
还有什么别的技能没
picking up a dollar without using her hands?
你为什么难过
Why are you so sad?
M.J.
Well,M.J.,
我需要份工作 可我什么都不会
I need a job, and I don't have any skills.
你这么漂亮
You're so pretty.
你可以当一个公主
You could be a princess.
看啊
Oh, look.
M.J.很喜欢她
M.J. is so smitten with her.
他是男孩嘛
He's a guy.
而且她很有小孩缘
And she's good with kids.
我知道了
That's it.
我们学校一直想找一个助教
They've been looking for an assistant art teacher
协助美术老师
down at the school.
她说过她一直想做这种工作
She said she always wanted to do something like that.
你觉得她能搞的定吗
Well, you think she can handle it?
就是把通心粉粘到鞋盒上而已
We glue macaroni to shoeboxes.
能有多难啊
It's not the hardest job in the world.
那为什么我这么说的时候
Now see, how come when I say that,
你就用眼神鄙视我
you give me that look?
就是这种眼神
And there it is again.
谢谢你让我开心起来 M.J.
Thanks for cheering me up, M.J.
你太好了
You're so sweet.
你可以帮我洗澡 如果你想的话
You can give me a bath if you want to.
罗伊
- Roy! - Aah!
天啊 你差点让我吓破胆
Jeez, you scared the crap out of me.
奥森去哪了 不是让你看着他吗
Where's Orson? You're supposed to be watching him.
别担心 我把他关在洗衣间里了
Don't worry. I stuck him in the laundry room
而且我在他轮椅轮子中间插了根笤帚
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表