剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我明白
I know.
听着 我妈妈也是个酒鬼
Listen, I grew up with an alcoholic mother.
我一直很了解愤怒是什么感受
I know what it like to be angry all the time.
不过 我像你这么大的时候
But when I was your age,
我不得不想办法
I had to find a way...
控制住自己
to control myself.
你是怎么做的
How did you do that?
寻求了很多帮助
A lot of help.
其中之一 我在学校有个很棒的导师
One thing--I had a great counselor at school,
她教给我
and she taught me
每当快要失控的时候
that whenever I was about to lose it,
应该这样做
that I should do this...
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
那真的有效吗
That really works?
真的有效
It really does.
让你有机会可以
It gives you a chance
退一步
to step back,
保持自我控制
feel like you're in control.
下次你该试试 会有效果的
You should try it next time. You'll see.
好
Okay.
我对所做的事感到抱歉
I'm really sorry about what I did.
没关系
It's fine.
以后再也别这样了
Just don't ever do it again.
不过谢谢你的好意
But thank you for wanting to.
拜托 拉里 你也是我的业务经理
Oh, come on, Larry. You're my business manager too.
我不会走的 除非你告诉我
I am not leaving this office until you tell me
卡洛斯拿我买♥♥滑雪屋的钱花哪里去了
what Carlos is doing with my ski house money.
加布 你这样让我很难做
Gaby, you're putting me in an uncomfortable position.
你应该去跟卡洛斯谈谈
You should talk to Carlos.
我谈了
I did!
我都主动提出奉献自己了
I offered to put myself in a very uncomfortable position,
他还是不肯开口
and he still said no.
抱歉 卡洛斯让我发誓保密的
I'm sorry, but Carlos swore me to secrecy.
请你谅解一下
Please respect that.
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
别太介意
No hard feelings.
当然不会
Of course not.
你这是干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
我不想撒谎
Hmm. I don't want to be a liar.
我哭哭啼啼地回家 卡洛斯问我原因
When I go home, and I'm in tears and Carlos asks me why,
我告诉他你摸了我屁♥股♥
and I say you grabbed my ass,
我想说实话
I want to be telling the truth.
算你狠
Well played.
卡洛斯给你们的一个邻居借了5万美金
Carlos gave $50,000 to one of your neighbors.
什么 谁啊
What?! Who?!
叫麦克·德尔菲诺的
A Mike Delfino.
说是他的生意遇到了麻烦
Apparently, his business is in big trouble.
天哪 麦克的老婆是我最好的朋友之一
Oh, my god. Mike's wife is one of my closest friends,
她什么也没说过
and she never said a word.
太可怜了
Poor thing.
别跟卡洛斯说是我说的
Please don't tell Carlos I told you.
当然
Of course.
我该走了
I should get going.
你有没有免付停车证
Do you have parking validation?
这个只能给雇员用
Oh, those are only for employees.
好好 你可以用我的
Okay, you could take mine.
宾馆 吃饭 杂项花销
Hotel, food, incidentals--
300美元
$300.
你可以点播付费电视
You can order pay per view.
还可以买♥♥啤酒
I don't even care if you buy beer.
只要你保证尽量待在房♥间里 好吗
Just stay in your room as much as you can, okay?
太傻了 都20年过去了
This is stupid. It's been 20 years.
这个叫派崔克·罗根的
Have you actually seen or heard
你们见过他吗 听说过他的消息吗
from this Patrick Logan guy?
你连他到底是不是还活着都不知道
Do you know for a fact that he's even still alive?
丹尼 我不打算跟你争这个
Danny, I'm not gonna debate this with you.
如果是他建立了你们以前参与的那个组织
If he started this group you guys were in,
那他不是也应该在跑路吗
then isn't he on the run, too?
他有比报复更重要的问题吧
He's got bigger problems than getting revenge.
只管听我的行不行
Just humor me, okay?
如果我错了 无非就是错了
Because if I'm wrong, all I am is wrong.
但如果我没有错 那...
But if I'm not...
求你了 就听我的吧
Please. Just humor me.
一号♥收银台现在已开放
Check stand one is now open.
你好
Hello.
一号♥收银台现在已开放 请所有顾客
Check stand one is now open, taking all customers...
你好
Hello.
那天我看见你
Um, I saw you the other day,
和我朋友山姆说话
talking to my friend Sam.
顺便说一声 我叫布里
Oh, I'm--I'm Bree, by the way.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道这事跟我无关
Well, this is none of my business,
但我那天看见你们俩之间气氛有点紧张
but I noticed that there was some tension between you two.
差不多吧
You could say that.
我希望没什么事吧
Oh. Well, I hope everything is okay.
你到底想干吗
What is it you want?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
只是你们俩的见面感觉有点奇怪
There was just something so odd about that... encounter.
我不太明白他怎么会那样和一个朋友说话
I don't understand why he would talk to a friend like that.
也许是因为我不是他朋友
Maybe that's because I'm not his friend.
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
经理说我可以提前一会休息
My manager said I could take a break early.
你有5分钟时间
You've got five minutes.
你知不知道山姆到处去跟别人说你
Are you aware that Sam goes around telling people that you're--
死了
Dead.
是的 我听说了
Yes, I heard.
他怎么能这样呢
Why would he do that?
这孩子很复杂
He's a complicated boy.
山姆有没有跟你说他父亲是谁
Did Sam tell you who his father was?
他说过你和我老公的关系
He told me about your relationship with my... Husband,
如果你是想说这个
if that's what you're referring to.
那他有没有提到雷克斯寄给我的那封信
Did he also mention the letter that Rex sent to me?
什么信
What letter?
是你们结婚之后的事
It was after you were married.
雷克斯刚开了自己的诊所
Rex had just started his practice,
显然是挣了很多钱
and apparently, the money was pouring in.
雷克斯信上说可以给山姆更好的生活
Rex wrote and told me he could give Sam a better life.
然后他要求全权抚养孩子
He then asked for full-time custody.
他是不是从没跟你说过
I'm guessing he never told you that.
肯定一不小心就给忘了
Must have slipped his mind.
我很有礼貌地拒绝了这个提议
I politely declined his offer.
那山姆知不知道这事
And did Sam... know about this?
前几个月才知道
Not until a few months ago,
他发现了那封信
when he found the letter.
发现这么多年来他可以
And when he realized that he could have lived all those years
跟他父亲一起住在大房♥子里
with his dad in a fancy house...
他暴跳如雷
He... was beyond livid.
就算是这样 那他也不能到处
Even so, how could he go around
告诉别人你已经死了
pretending that you're dead?
我说过
Like I said...
这孩子很复杂
He's a complicated boy.
加布 嗨
Gaby, hi.
嗨 苏珊
Hi, susan.
我刚刚从超♥市♥回来
I just got back from the supermarket
才发现买♥♥了太多东西
and realized I bought way too much.
我怕有些东西会放坏
I'm afraid some of it's gonna go bad,
我就想 可以把这个给谁呢
and so I thought, who could I give this to?
然后很偶然地想起了你
And I randomly thought of you.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表