剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我是说 我只是个孩子
I mean, I was just a kid.
你知道的
You know,
我不得不给别人割草来赚点钱
I had to mow lawns for a living,
除了 除了性我不能给你任何东西
And I couldn't offer you anything but--but sex.
但现在不同了
But now I can offer you so much more.
你 你在说什么
W-what are you talking about?
加布 我现在有很多钱
I have a lot of money now, Gaby.
你知道的 可是你却困在那幢房♥子里
You know, and--and you're stuck in a house
围着两个孩子和一个不回家的丈夫
With two kids and a husband who's never home.
当我再次看到你
And when I saw you again,
穿着T恤 身上糊着通心面和干酪
With macaroni and cheese on your t-shirt,
我对自己说 多可惜啊
I said to myself, "what a shame.
这个美丽的女人
"you know, this gorgeous woman
应该坐着游艇 喝着香槟才对
Should be sipping champagne on a yacht."
那又怎样 你想来拯救我么
So... what, you're gonna rescue me?
-告诉我你并不幸福 -我很幸福
- Tell me you're not unhappy. - I'm not.
为什么我就不信呢
Why don't I believe you?
安娜 等等
Ana, wait!
卡洛斯
Carlos?
他还没回来
He isn't home yet.
安娜 我们谈谈
Ana, we have to talk.
你明知道我喜欢他 你怎么会这么做
You knew that I liked him. How could you do this?
事情不是你想的那样的
Okay, what you saw wasn't what you thought it was.
那就是你不小心摔倒
Oh, did you slip,
你的舌头碰巧就钻到约翰的嘴里去咯
And your tongue accidentally fell into John's mouth?
不是我亲约翰 是约翰亲的我
I didn't kiss John! John kissed me!
而且没有舌吻
And no tongues were involved!
好吧 你有你的说法 我也有我的
Yeah, well, you have your version. I have mine.
我们就等着看卡洛斯叔叔相信谁
We'll see which one uncle Carlos believes.
安娜 我有话跟你说
Okay, Aana, I'm gonna tell you something.
10年前
Ten years ago,
我和约翰·罗兰
John Rowland and I...
曾有段婚外情
Had an affair.
你卡洛斯叔叔知道这事
Your uncle Carlos knows about it.
很多人都因此受过伤
A lot of people got hurt.
但我们都挺过来了
But we survived it.
我对约翰没感觉了
I have no more feelings for John.
但今天我发现他对我还余情未了
But today I found out he still has feelings for me.
前几天我看见你看着这个在发呆
I saw you staring at this the other day.
开始我不明白
I didn't understand it then.
现在我懂了
Now I do.
安娜
Ana...
是的 我是在回忆过去
I was staring at a memory. Yes.
有时候我过了很糟糕的一天
And sometimes when I'm having a rough day,
我就会去想为什么会这样
I think about what might have been.
但请相信我 我不会再回头的
But trust me, I would never go back.
听着 安娜 我爱你卡洛斯叔叔
Look, Ana, I love your uncle Iarlos,
而且我们在一起也很幸福
And we have a wonderful life together.
请别做任何伤害他的事
Please, do not do anything that's gonna hurt him.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
今天早下班
Finally got home early.
有什么事吗
Mmm. So what's new?
我正跟加布阿姨说
I was just telling aunt Gaby...
我准备去辞掉工作
That I wanna quit my job.
我去做功课了
Anyway, I have homework.
妈
Mom?
我看见这个在我床上
I found this on my bed.
-喜欢吗 -喜欢 什么时候穿啊
- You like it? - Yeah. What's the occasion?
派对啊 让你看上去更帅气点
The party. I want you to look good.
你不用这样的
You didn't have to do that.
为什么不能呢 我买♥♥件衣服配我的儿子而已啊
Why not? I wanted to buy something nice for my son.
正好也让我给自己买♥♥了这个
Besides, it made me feel less guilty
少点负罪感
About buying this for me.
-好看吧 -嗯
- Cute, huh? - Yeah
等我穿给你看看
Wait till you see it on me.
你还准备治好它吗
Are you ever gonna get that thing taken care of?
什么 那些疤痕吗
What, the scar?
我都看不见它了
Mnh. I don't even see it anymore.
妈 他们可以马上来为你治疗伤疤的
They can get rid of those things these days, mom.
-是的 但那太费钱了 -所以?
- Yeah, but that costs money. - So?
我们用钱得处处谨慎啊 你知道的
We have to be careful about money. you know that.
我觉得爸都不在乎啊
I don't see dad being careful.
他又买♥♥了一套高尔夫球棍
He bought a new set of golf clubs.
丹尼 听我说
Danny, listen to me.
那次爆♥炸♥后 我身体一直不好
After the explosion, I was in bad shape.
你♥爸♥真的用心在照顾我
You father took real good care of me.
他也一直在坚持着
He hung in there.
千万要记着 你♥爸♥是个好人
He's a good man. Don't you forget that.
总有一天我会赚很多钱
One day, I'm gonna make a lot of money,
把你的伤疤都抚平
And we're gonna get that scar fixed.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
别担心
And don't worry.
不管出什么事 我会一直照顾你的
Whatever happens, I'm gonna take care of you.
哇哦 瞧这裙子令你蓬璧生辉
Whoa. Check out the dress. It's fantastic.
得花多少银子
What'd it cost?
价值我的尊严
My dignity.
太值了
Worth every penny.
你不准备脱掉外套吗
Aren't you going to check your jacket?
这里有点小冷啊
Well, it's a little chilly in here.
勒奈特 一点都不冷
Lynette, it's not chilly.
即使很冷 也不该是
And even if it was, that's more
你不脱掉外套的理由吧
of a reason to lose jacket.
拜托了 就今晚一次
Come on. It's just for one night.
好吧
Fine.
我帮你把它放好 去见大伙吧
I will check this for you. Go meet the guys.
说曹操 曹操就到了
And there he is now.
我正好跟他们说...
Hey, I was just telling these guys about--
爸 能跟你聊会吗
Hey, could I talk to you for a sec, dad?
好啊 抱歉离开一小会
Yeah, excuse me for a second.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
怎么了 我不能和别人聊天吗
What, I can't talk to people?
这么多人都来了
A lot of people are here,
而你偏偏选这两个20岁的女孩聊
But you pick a couple 20-year-old girls?
不是吧 丹尼 我只是过来
Danny, come on. I'm saying hello
和你的朋友打个招呼
to a couple of your friends.
不行
Yeah, well, don't.
听着
You know, I've been gettin' this
我暂时接受你的建议
vibe from you for a while now,
-但你不该这么对我 -我看没什么不妥
- And i don't think i deserve it. - Oh, i think you do.
真的吗 为什么
You do? why is that?
因为我知道
Because i know.
你知道什么 儿子
You know what, son?
天啊 尼克 你怎么在这儿
Jeez, Nick! What the hell?!
你打算毁了这世上所有的派对吗
What do you gotta crash every party in the world?
我打赌你想让他离开
I bet you want him the hell out of here.
我也这么想 玩得开心 宝贝 走了
I'm on it. Have fun, baby. Come on.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
妓♥女♥收工了
Hooker's home.
聚会怎么样
How did it go?
挺奇怪的
It was bizarre.
从我带着我的胸脯走进去的那一刻起
From the moment i walked in with the girls here,
他们朝我笑 朝我眨眼 还有人帮我抽椅子
I got smiles, winks. Men pulled out my chair.
店员不停地过来给我加酒
The busboy filled my water glass every two minutes.
还有那对贝托里尼兄弟
And the Bertollini brothers,
他们似乎认为我们的提案都是靠出♥卖♥♥♥色相搞定的
Who think our proposal was written on my cleavage,
今晚简直是任我摆布
Were putty in my hands.
-他们当场签了合同 -太棒了
- They signed the deal on the spot! - That's great!
祝贺你
Congratulations.
为什么男人总是对胸部感兴趣呢
So why are men so obsessed with these things?
我不知道怎么说 亲爱的
I don't know what to say, honey.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表