剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我从未要求你十全十美
I never expected you to be perfect,
但我也没有教你做这样的蠢事
But I didn't raise you to do something this stupid.
婚外情的后果你最清楚了
You know what an affair like this can do.
你亲眼见到过
You saw it firsthand.
-早上好 -凯瑟琳
- Morning. - Katherine?
你这是要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
去试菜厨房♥啊
To the test kitchen.
要为伯曼的男孩成人礼做准备了
We need to start prep on the Berman Bar Mitzvah.
昨天 你差点毁了我公♥司♥的声誉
Yesterday, you nearly destroyed my company's reputation.
今天还好意思来过问准备事宜
Today you're worried about prep work?
过去的事就不提了
I don't want to talk about yesterday.
我保证下不为例
It won't happen again.
确实如此 因为你已经被炒了
That's right, because you're fired.
对不起 因为除此之外别无他法
I'm sorry, but I see no other way
能让你认清这事有多严重
To get you realize how serious this is.
你必须尽快摆脱对麦克的痴迷
You have got to give up this obsession with Mike
不然你这辈子就毁了
Before it ruins your life.
我得工作 只有这样才能让我振作
I need to work. It's all that's keeping me going.
你需要帮助 去做心理咨♥询♥
You need help, counseling.
我以朋友的身份在劝告你
I'm telling you this as your friend.
你不是我的朋友
You are not my friend.
我是的
Yes, I am.
因此我才坚定地伸出援手
That's why I'm taking such a firm hand.
你现在唯一的任务是尽快好转起来
Your only job now is to get better.
凯瑟琳
Katherine...
请把钥匙归还给我
I'm gonna need you to give me your keys.
欢迎有能力的影视爱好者加入“YYeTs人人影视”字幕组
加入仅凭个人兴趣爱好没有任何金钱实质回报
拿去
There ya go.
作为我们友谊的纪念
A souvenir of our... friendship.
看着她 你也许不敢相信
You wouldn't think of it to look at her,
但隔壁的淑女确实已经精神失常
But the lady next door is having a nervous breakdown.
看着她的笑容 你也许不会猜到
You'd never guess by her smile,
但你的婶婶确实一度背叛过你叔叔
But the wife of your uncle once betrayed his trust.
还有你的爱女
And that daughter you adore...
她确实跟已婚男士有染
Well, she's having an affair with a married man.
可悲之处正在于
The sad truth is,
我们以为自己熟知的朋友和邻居
We don't know our friends and neighbors
其实只是熟悉的陌生人而已
Nearly as well as we think we do.
即使那些我们深信不已的人...
Even the people we trust most...
也有不可告人的秘密
Keep secrets.
朱莉
Hey, Julie.
我是多米尼克
It's Dominic.
我想你
I miss you.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表