剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
有空吗
Got a second?
有
Sure.
我对朱莉发生的事很抱歉
I'm really sorry about what happened to Julie.
谢谢 实际上 这就是我想跟你谈的
Thanks. Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我没伤害她 德尔菲诺太太
I didn't hurt her, Mrs. Delfino.
但你的确和她发生过争执
But you did fight with her.
麦克卢斯基夫人正好看到你们
i mean, mrs. mccluskey saw you.
你在和她在吵什么
What were you fighting with her about?
抱歉 我的律师告诉我
I'm sorry. that lawyer told me
关于这一点我不应该告诉任何人
That i shouldn't talk to anybody about this stuff.
我知道朱莉以为自己怀孕了
I know that julie thought she was pregnant.
什么
What?
你觉得我不知道这件事 是吗
You didn't think i knew that, right?
因此你... 和她吵吗
Is that what you... fought about?
我根本不知道这
um, i didn't even know that.
是因为这个你伤害我的女儿吗
Is that why you attacked my daughter?
不 我 我没有
no, i-i didn't
-你在说谎 -不 我没有
- You're lying. - no, i'm not.
-你是在说谎 -请离我远点
- You're lying! - please, just leave me alone.
你在干什么呢
Hey! what are you doing?
我知道是你干的
I know that you did it.
你的眼神骗不了我
i can see it in your eyes!
妈妈 爸爸 救我
Mom! dad! help me!
快点承认是你干的
Just admit that you did it!
承认 快点给我承认
admit it! admit it to me!
德尔菲诺夫人 求求你
Mrs. delfino, please.
说你 快点离开他
Hey! get the hell away from him!
怎么样 难道你想打我吗
oh, are you gonna attack me?
不要
Hey!
你在发什么疯
What the hell is wrong with you?
是他干的 你知道的
he did it! you know that.
妈 小心我在下面
Ma! careful!
我再靠近来 我发誓我会杀了你
You come near here again, i swear i will kill you.
我不可能永远袒护他
You can't protect him forever.
现在大家都知道他是什么样的人了
People know what he is now,
他会受到惩罚
and he's gonna be punished.
快出来
Come on.
见鬼
Hey!
我的车是怎么了
What the hell happened to my car?
晚上好 卡洛斯叔叔
Hi, uncle carlos.
你的客户到了 我把他们安排在
Your clients are here. i put him at
餐厅最好的位子 谢谢你 亲爱的
our best table. thank you,sweet.
勒奈特 怎么了
Lynette? yeah?
你确定你要这样做吗
Are you sure about this?
高级副总裁能提薪50%
About being senior v.p. with a 50% salary bump?
但你在车里听到
but did you hear the way
他说关于这份工作的具体事务吗
he described the job in the car
这会影响你生双胞胎
I mean, it sounds like a killer schedule.
我能处理好 你现在要在学校
I can handle it. and you get to stay in school.
记得你远大的理想 我们的未来吗
Remember your big dream? our future?
当然 但我们怎么可能保住这个秘密
Of course. but how are we gonna keep it a secret?
卡洛斯总有一天会知道
Carlos is gonna find out about this thing eventually.
到...那时 我已经证明我能胜任这份工作
By...then, i will have proved i can do the job,
无论有没有怀孕
Pregnant or not.
拜托了
Please?
好吧 我帮你
Okay. i'm in.
不过你得快点证明
But you gotta prove it fast.
记得上次你怀双胞胎吗
Remember last time you were pregnant with twins?
你全身都鼓了起来
Every part of you swelled up.
我感觉就像睡在
It was like sleeping next to a body
一具从河里捞出来的尸体旁边
They dragged out of the river.
可你当时说我漂亮
You said i was beautiful.
没办法 你身体比我大一倍
I had to. you were twice my size.
这是2004年的巴罗洛葡萄酒
This is a 2004 barolo
产自我在皮艾蒙特的葡萄园
From my vineyard in piedmont.
你自己的葡萄地吗
Your vineyard?
是 这就是我坚持要来这家餐厅的原因
Yeah. that's why i insisted on this restaurant.
有我的酒
Ey, uh, carry my lable
我喜欢做生意 但葡萄酒是我的钟爱
I love business, but wine is my passion.
哦 今晚我就不喝了
Oh, none for me tonight.
为啥
Why not?
我想在谈生意的时候保持头脑清醒
Well... i wanna keep my head clear for business.
不 今晚不谈生意
No. no business talk.
今晚我们就美酒佳肴
Tonight is about getting to know each other
相互了解了解
Over good food and fine wine.
对 勒奈特 他的酒
Yeah, lynette, his wine.
要... 喝的
So... drink up.
好 那来点也无妨
Well, i guess a little wouldn't hurt.
倒点
There.
太好了
Yeah. very nice.
那...
So...
维克...
Vic...
有什么推荐来配你的酒呢
What do you suggest to go with your wine?
让我看看
Let me see.
白汁红肉做开胃菜不错
The carpaccio sounds like a nice starter.
勒奈特 你喜欢这酒 是吗
Lynette. you liked it, huh?
它很有味道
It was delicious.
尽情享用 那是个大葡萄园
Lucky for you, it's a big vineyard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看 指针姐妹的成员(美国乡村歌♥手)
Oh, look! one of the pointer sisters!
抱歉
Sorry.
那 就是个修女
It was, um, just a nun.
不好意思 我马上回来
Excuse me. i'll be right back.
加布 你这是要干什么
Gaby, what the hell?
我知道 抱歉我晚了
I know. i'm sorry i'm late.
我是指你的衣服
I mean your clothes.
我早上看到这件衬衣在洗衣篮里
Didn't i see that shirt in the hamper this morning?
我闻了闻味道不大 能再穿一天
I gave it a sniff. it has another day in it.
加布 这是重要的商务晚宴
Gaby, this is an important business dinner.
是 但这也是约翰·罗兰的餐厅
Yeah, but it's also john rowland's restaurant.
如果我把自己打扮得漂亮
If i made myself pretty,
你会认为我就是为了他
You might think i was doing it just for him.
我的老天 你难道就是为了这个吗
Oh, god help me. is that what this is about?
是 我不想再冒险
well, i didn't run the risk
通不过另一个测试 好了 加布
Of failing another test. okay, gaby,
去换衣服 你有道理
go change. you made your point.
还没说完
Not quite.
过去11年里 当你穷困潦倒 双眼失明
For the past 11 years, i have stood beside you
让我怀孕两次的时候 我始终陪伴你左右
When you were poor and blind and knocked me up twice.
我们的婚姻同甘共苦到现在
At this point in our marriage,
如果你还觉得有必要试探我
If you still feel the need to test me,
那你才是那个经不起考验的人
Then you're the one who's failed.
你说得对
You're right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 再说那天
Thank you. and for the record,
我只是把发夹拿掉放下我的头发
I only took my clip off and shook out my hair
因为我遇到了认识的人
Because i ran into somebody i knew.
就算遇到勒奈特·斯加沃也会 明白吗
I would've done it if it was lynette scavo, okay?
明白
Okay.
那你可不可以回家然后...
So do you think you can go home and...
别担心 我会在车里换衣服化妆
Oh, don't worry. i have clothes and makeup in the car.
那好 这衣服味道已经不小了
Good, because that shirt did not have another day in it.
你好
Hello?
请问是哪位
Who is this?
贵姓
What is your name?
你真是个大嘴巴的无名氏
Oh, you got a big mouth for a guy with no name.
不... 你听我说
No... you listen to me.
你敢靠近我家一点
You come anywhere near my family,
只要我觉得有点近
I will personally bash your brains in-
我就会亲手砸烂你的头
Assuming you have any!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表