剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
不知雷蒙多会怎么说
What's Raymundo gonna say
要是他发现蒂凡尼和他弟弟睡了
when he finds out Tiffany's sleeping with his brother?
哎呀 你们就别想知道了
Alas, you'll never know.
妈 我们只是在休息
Oh, hey, mom. We--we were just taking a break.
我猜也是
So I gathered.
如果你不介意的话 泰德 我想
If you don't mind, Tad, I'd like to
-跟我儿子谈谈 -好的 谈吧
- speak to my son. - Sure, go ahead.
私人谈话 泰德
In private, Tad.
哦 所以你想让我
Oh! So you want me to--
去别的地方待会 没错
Be anyplace else but here, right.
怎么了
Uh, so--so what's up?
外面有辆卡车
There's a truck outside
上面装了我们订的
with the flower arrangements we
一百盆花
ordered for the all 100 of them.
等等 但是我们只订了十盆
Wait. But we only ordered ten.
我也这么说 然后递送员给我看了发♥票♥
That's what I said. Then the delivery man showed me this invoice.
开始我还怀疑 那是不是泰德的签名
At first I wasn't sure if that was Tad's signature
不过当我发现 他名字都拼错的时候
but when I saw that his name was misspelled...
我就确定是他了
I knew it was him.
你想要我跟他谈谈吗
Uh, would you like me to talk to him?
不 我希望你在我用大木勺
No. I would like you holding him
打他的时候 帮我按住他
while I strike him with a large wooden spoon.
算了 我会处理好的
Whatever. I-i'll take care of it.
你会怎么跟他说
What are you going to say to him?
你看 奥森出事的时候
Look, when--when Orson had his accident,
-你是不是就让我来负责了 -是的
- did you or did you not put me in charge? - Yes,
不过我现在觉得你还没准备好
but I am starting to think you're not ready
如果你不给我犯错和从错误中学习的机会的话
Look... I'm never gonna figure this job out
我永远都不会知道该如何做好这份工作
unless you let me make mistakes and learn from them.
安德鲁 我明白 但是
I realize that, Andrew. But...
妈妈 我知道你很有一套
Mom, I know you have your control issues,
但是当发生事情的时候 你要学着
but when stuff happens, you're gonna have to learn
放轻松点
to just relax and--
让我自己去收拾乱摊子 好吗
and let me clean up my own messes, okay?
嘿 这些花你们想放在哪
Hey, where do you want all these flower arrangements?
泰德 没关系
No problem, Tad.
幸好我们有备用的
As luck would have it, we've got extra.
罗伊 我们有客人
Roy, we've got guests.
你等会再看你的肥皂剧
You can watch your soap later.
罗伊 来吧
Come on, Roy.
再一次谢谢你们 邀请我们过来吃早午餐
Well, again, thank you for inviting us over to brunch.
每道菜看起来都很美味
Everything looks delicious.
确实如此 对吧 凯伦
Yeah, it does, doesn't it? Right, Karen?
你知道我在想什么
You know what I want.
有客人来的时候 我可以吃盐
When company comes over, I get to use salt.
罗伊在进行低盐饮食
Roy's on a low-sodium diet.
"不放盐"就等于"味同嚼蜡"
"No sodium" is code for "tastes like socks."
去告我吧 因为我不想让你去死
So sue me cause I don't want you dropping dead.
听听你们俩说的
Listen to you two.
你们就像一对甜蜜的老夫老妻
You sound like a sweet, old married couple.
你有没有想过
So... Have you ever thought
娶这个正直的女人凯伦为妻呢
of making an honest woman out of Karen?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是想让他们跟我们一样幸福
Oh. I just want them to be as happy as we are.
我们很幸福
Uh, we're happy.
同居很适合我们
Living in sin suits us just fine.
凯伦也这么想吗
Is that how karen els?
苏珊 为什么不尝尝这个煎蛋饼呢
Susan, why don't you, uh, try this frittata?
凯伦不在乎婚姻
Karen don't care about marrge.
是吧 小南瓜
Do you, pumpkin?
给你
Here.
多吃点盐
Have some more salt.
我一直以为你不在乎的
I awayls figured you'd say no.
那为什么你不竖起耳朵好好听一听
So why don't you grow up your ears and find out?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
她当然是认真的
Of crouse she's serious.
好吧
Fine.
麦克 帮我一下 好吗
Mike give me a hand, will you?
哦 天啊 这真是太浪漫了
Oh, my god! This is so romantic.
凯伦 你愿意
Karen, will you...
天啊
Son of a bitch...
那是我助听器的电池
There's the battery to my hearing aid.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
凯伦 你愿意嫁给我吗
Karen... do you wanna marry me?
上帝啊 我不知道该说什么了
Golly, I don't know what to say.
这太突然了
This is all so sudden.
快回答 我的膝盖很疼
Answer. My knee hurts.
非常愿意嫁给你 罗伊
I would love to marry you, Roy.
太好了
Yes!
加布只是在这住几天
So Gaby just stay in couple of days,
为什么她要带三个箱子
why'd she bring three suitcases?
她说她的大部份衣服也没得过水痘
She said most of her dresses haven't had chicken pox either.
那真是太棒了
That... was amazing.
我刚在大白天的 打了个盹
I just took a nap in the middle of the day.
孩子不在 有点不同吧
Guess it's a little different without kids, huh?
你开玩笑吗
Oh, you kidding me?
自从胡安妮塔出生后 我就没睡过午觉
I haven't taken a nap since Juanita crowned.
你刚才描述了一幅 这个房♥子里面
Okay, you just created a visual that is Forbidden
禁止出现的画面 小心点
inside these walls. Try to watch that.
给你 你刚好赶上了餐前酒
Here. You're just in time for pre-dinner cosmos.
水晶杯子
In a crystal glass?
哦 西利娅六个月前打碎了我们的最后一个
Mm. Oh! Celia broke our last one six months ago.
我用史酷比的
I've been drinking my cocktails
滑稽杯子喝鸡尾酒
out of a scooby-doo sippy cup.
我上天堂了
Mmm! I'm in heaven.
今天是电影之夜 你看过这个吗
Mmm. So it's movie night. Have you seen this?
那是会说话的企鹅
Does it have a talking penguin
还是打篮球的狗
or a dog that plays basketball?
不是 是无缘无故的性和大量的暴♥力♥
No, just gratuitous sex and lots of violence.
耶 艺术片
Yay! Art!
有人杯子空了
Uh-oh. Somebody's glass is empty.
这也是这个房♥子里 禁止出现的
That's also forbidden inside these walls.
我知道我不太了解你们 不过
I know I don't know you guys that well, but...
我爱你们
I love you.
你还好吗 天啊
Are you okay? Oh, my god.
-佩妮 -好了 该切蛋糕了
- Penny? - All right, it's time for cake.
我买♥♥了你最喜欢的
I got your favorite.
巧克力的吗
Chocolate?
我买♥♥了你第二喜欢的
I got your second favorite.
-妈妈 -怎么
- Mom? - Yes?
我半小时后有个约会 我现在能走吗
Uh, I have a date in half an hour. Can I go now?
不 你不能走
No, you cannot go.
普雷斯顿在欧洲 帕克在乐队训练
Preston's in Europe. Parker's at band practice.
-你代表了所有兄弟 -妈妈
- You are representing all siblings. - Mom--
我们忘记她的生日你不觉得很难过吗
don't you feel bad we forgot her birthday?
我没忘记 我今早送了她礼物
I didn't forget. I gave her a present this morning.
你们做父母的失误 不要推在我身上
So don't take it out on me that you and dad failed as parents.
我们把最好的抚育都给了你
Oh. We used up all our good parenting on you.
所以你才这么讨人喜欢
That's why you're so delightful.
好吧
Okay.
我们来了
Here we go!
一 二 三
One, two, three...
波利是谁
Who's Polly?
天啊
Oh, my god!
删掉 删掉 删掉
Erase, erase, erase.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Sweetie, I am so sorry.
我不知道你是否了解
You know, I don't know if you know this,
但是怀孕的女人都会有点精力不集中
but pregnant women get a little scattered.
那时我跟你♥爸♥爸
And then your dad and I
在讨论婴儿的名字
were talking about baby names,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表