剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
他是个聪明伶俐敏捷好问的小男孩
He's a smart, inquisitive, bright little boy.
不是吧
Oh, no.
他的手卡在杯子里了
He's got his hand stuck in the glass.
加油啊 小伙子
Oh, come on, buddy.
快点 只要握住杯子
Come on. Just--just hold the glass.
用另一只手拉就行了
Pull with the other hand.
你可以做到的
You can do it.
加油啊 MJ
Come on, M.J.
太好啦
Yes!
天啦 太好啦
Oh! Yes!
看到了吧 你只是自己吓自己
See? You were worried about nothing.
你说得对
You're right. Oh.
不是吧
Oh, no.
他竟然用叉子切面包
He's heading toward the toaster with a fork!
亲爱的
Honey?
我在这
Yeah?
-我要出发了 -好的 一起吃午餐吗
- I'm heading out. - Okay. Mwah. Wanna grab lunch today?
明天吧 今天我 我有事
Uh, maybe tomorrow. I have a-a thing.
如果你是说去看心理医生
If you mean therapy,
为什么不直说呢
Why not just say "Therapy"?
只是不想和你吵架 仅此而已
I just didn't want to get into a fight. That's all.
等等 这个不带上吗
Hey. Won't you need this?
对 谢谢
Ah. Right. Thanks.
难道你不想知道我是否看过它吗
Don't you wanna know if I read it?
如果你看了 我会知道的
Oh. I'd know if you read it.
不好意思 你是在等格兰汉姆医生吗
Excuse me. Are you waiting for Dr. Graham?
她不会又同时预约了两个人吧
Don't tell me she double-booked again.
不是 我没预约
Oh, no. I don't have an appointment.
但我真得和她谈谈
But I really need to talk to her,
你能把预约让给我吗
so can I have yours?
这可难说 我也需要和她谈
I don't know. I really need to talk to her, too.
真的吗 可我看着你 心里就想
Seriously? Because I was looking at you thinking,
他来这里干什么
what is he doing here?
他的精神状态多好啊
That guy's really got it together.
谢谢 我最近真的很不顺
Thanks. But I'm been having a pretty hard time lately.
-我给你200块 -现金吗
- I'll give you 200 bucks. - Cash?
20块吧
20's okay?
那么
So, um...
你打算和她谈什么呢
What were you going to talk to her about?
我又要犯赌瘾了
I'm starting to feel the urge to gamble again.
谢谢
Thanks.
詹姆森先生
Mr. Jameson?
他有事先走了
He had to go,
不过他说他把预约让给我了
But he said I could have his appointment.
抱歉 但这里的规定不是这样的
I'm sorry, but it doesn't work like that.
如果你想做心理治疗
If you're interested in becoming a patient...
不 我是汤姆·加沃斯夫人
I'm not. I am Mrs. Tom Scavo.
我想你就会有这种反应
Yep, that's what I thought.
我不怪你 有那种反应
Well, I don't blame you for reacting like that.
我能想象出从汤姆告诉你
I can only imagine the stories Tom's been reading to you
的那些母老虎的故事
from his big book of wah!
所以我来找你
So... here I am,
我就是汤姆·加沃斯的泼妇老婆 活生生的
Tom Scavo's bitch of a wife, in the flesh.
你为什么这么说
Why do you put it like that?
我不知道他到底
I don't know specifically
用什么词形容我
what word he uses.
我只是说了他最可能用的词
I'm just picking the one that seems the most likely.
那么你认为你丈夫把你形容为一个泼妇吗
So you think your husband describes you as a bitch?
难道没有吗
Doesn't he?
汤姆在这间屋里说的话是他的隐私
What Tom says in this room is private.
这表示他是那样说我的对吧
Which means yes?
显然 那只是你的想法
Well, obviously, it does to you.
我很好奇 你为什么会那么想
I'm just wondering why that might be.
我知道你想干什么了
Oh, I see what you're trying to do,
但我不是来接受心理咨♥询♥的
but I did not come here for therapy.
我是来为自己辩解的
I came here to defend myself.
因为凡事都有其两面性
Because there's two sides to every story.
那么你不是泼妇了吗
So you're not a bitch?
不总是
Not all the time, no.
但有时是 对吧
But sometimes?
我只是
I just...
需要
need...
感觉自己把一切控制在手里
want to feel like I'm in control,
当我失去控制
And when I don't,
我就会抓狂
that makes me mad. And...
也许我抓狂的频率有点高
maybe I'm mad a lot
不知道你是否意识到
Because I don't know if you've noticed,
你无法控制人生里的一切
but you can't control what happens in life.
比如说你孩子的夭折吗
Like your baby dying?
我要坐下了 不过只是因为
I'm going to sit down, but only...
我累了
because I'm tired.
如果你要走 或有什么事的话
Unless you need to go or something.
不 我哪里也不去
No. I don't need to go anywhere.
今天过的怎么样
How was your day?
难道那是
Is that a...
是的 看来以后我们要一起去看心理医生
Yep. Looks like we'll be going to therapy together.
真的吗 真是个好消息 谢谢你了
Really? That is great news. Thank you.
晚餐呢
W-where's dinner?
你不是一天都在家的吗
I mean, you were home all day.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
周二12点半的时候你就会知道了
You'll find out, Tuesday at 12:30.
科林 我能跟你谈谈吗
Colleen! Can I talk to you?
我要开家长会
Uh, I've got parent-teacher conferences,
不过不急 怎么了
But not for a few minutes. What's up?
M.J.在数学课上的表现怎么样
It's about M.J. How is he doing in your math class?
他很有学习兴趣
Oh, he's such a joy.
天啊
Oh, god.
你歪着头说他很有学习兴趣
You just did the "He's such a joy" with the head tilt.
如果我认为某些孩子很平庸
I give that one to parents all the time
我就是这样跟家长形容他们
when I think their kid is driftwood.
不 真的 M.J.的表现真的很好
No, seriously, M.J.'s doing great.
是吗 如果他真的表现得那么好
Oh, really? Well, if he's doing so great...
他为什么在长颈鹿组
Why is he a giraffe?
什么
What?
他应该在猎豹组
He should be a leopard.
-他们是尖子生 -你不明白
- They're the advanced students. - You don't know that.
现在我知道了
I do now.
加布·索利斯参透了玄机
Gaby Solis broke the code.
什么
What?
没错 长颈鹿是迟钝的学生
That's right. Giraffes are the slow learners,
-你知道的 -长颈鹿指迟钝的学生吗
- And you know it. - Giraffes are the slow learners?
不 查普曼夫人 没人这么说
No, no, no, Mrs. Chapman. No one said that.
麻烦你去教室等我吧
Why don't you wait for me in my classroom?
加布丽尔·索利斯看出了这其中的玄机
Gabrielle Solis figured out the code
猎豹 花鼠 长颈鹿
Leopards, chipmunks, giraffes.
珍妮 我们知道规则了
Jenny, we got the code!
猎豹指的是聪明的学生
Leopards are the smart ones!
瞧你干的好事
Now look at what you've done.
MJ就在这儿 他应该是猎豹组的
M.J. is here. He's a leopard.
面对现实吧
Get used to it.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我想要把门关起来
I needed to close the door.
我觉得吸收新鲜空气有益身心
Oh, uh, well, I thought a little fresh air would be nice.
我不这么认为
Hmm, it isn't.
和不愿意洗澡的人同处一室
Well, as the person who has to share a house
我需要呼吸新鲜空气
with the person who won't take a bath, I need the fresh air.
我不管 关门
I don't care. Close it.
奥森
Orson...
我知道你此刻怨恨这个世界
I know that you are angry at the world right now.
你身上发生的一切都令人无法想象
What happened to you is unimaginable,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表