剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
and I don't want you to be kicked off before it's over,
像我那样
Like I was.
妈妈 我知道你是来找我的 但我不回去
Mom, I know you're here for me, but I'm not goin'.
祖母想让我留下
All right, grandma wants me to stay.
不
No.
我没有
I don't.
你对她说了什么
What did you say to her?
她不必说什么
She didn't have to say anything.
你妈妈知道什么对你最好
Your mother knows what's best.
但是
But...
我们现在联♥系♥上了
we hav a relationship now, hmm?
我们可以一直保持联♥系♥
We're gonna talk to each other all the time.
真的吗
Really?
我保证
I promise.
但是只要你留在这儿 大家都不安全
But as long as you're here, neither one of us is safe.
现在去收拾行李吧
Now go pack your stuff.
嗨
Hi.
你知不知道
Do you, by any chance, know who
那个萝丝说话的女人是谁
that woman is talking to Rose?
知道 是她女儿 安吉
Yeah, that's her daughter Angie.
真的吗 我没见过她来这里
Really? I haven't seen her around here.
她从哪里来的
Where--where is she visiting from?
美景镇
Fairview.
他还在外面
He's still out there.
你真该跟他谈谈
You really should talk to him.
我无话可说
I have nothing to say.
布里 他才26岁
Bree, he's 26.
他在你和雷克斯结婚之前 就出生了
He was born before you and Rex were married.
重要的不是他不忠 重要的是雷克斯瞒着我
Fidelity is not the issue. Rex had a secret life.
好吧 去生雷克斯的气吧 别气那年轻人
Fine. Be mad at Rex, not at that young man.
-他是无辜的 -他来为了工作
- He's innocent. - He showed up to work for me
却不告诉我 他是我死去丈夫的儿子
and didn't tell me that he was my dead husband's son.
他想要什么
What does he want?
只有一种方法能知道
Well, there's only one way to find out.
你告诉我想解释
You told me you wanted to explain.
你有2分钟
You have two minutes.
我父母在一家酒吧相遇
My mother and father met at a bar.
他们俩都是单身
He was single, so was she.
他们一起过了一夜 然后他就走了
They had one night together, and then he went away.
当她发现自己怀孕了 她打电♥话♥给他
When she found out she was pregnant, she called him.
他刚遇见了你 说他爱上了你
He had just met you and said he was in love.
他给了她经济上的援助
He offered to support her financially,
但是我妈妈 非常骄傲地
But my mom, who was very proud,
拒绝了他
turned him down.
但他确实去探望过你
But he did visit you.
有几次
A few times,
但我妈妈让他别再来了 因为这对我来说太难受了
but my mom asked him to stop because it was too hard on me.
你后来还见过他吗
And did you ever see him again?
是的
Yes.
就在这儿
From right here.
我过去常常骑单车过来
I used to ride my bike over.
我看着你 安德鲁和丹妮尔
I'd watch you and Andrew and Danielle.
我想知道
I wanted to understand
为什么我父亲会选择你们 而不是我
why my father would choose all of you over me...
我找到了答案
and I did.
你们都是如此完美的人
You were all so perfect.
哦
Oh.
我妈妈6个月前去世了
My mom died six months ago,
那时我决定来见你
and that's when I decided I needed to meet you.
为什么你不告诉我你是谁
Why didn't you tell me who you were?
因为我想让你喜欢我
Because I wanted you to like me...
我不确定你会不会
and I wasn't sure you would.
你看上去冻坏了
You look cold.
你何不进去
Why don't you come into the house,
我给你来杯热巧克力 我们再聊
and I'll make you some hot chocolate, and we can talk?
哦
Oh!
嗨
Hey!
不是给你压力
You know, not to put any pressure on you,
但我抢到了手捧花
but I caught the bouquet.
我们需要谈谈吗
Do we need to talk?
从那发生后 我们就没聊过了
I mean, we haven't since... It happened.
首先
First of all,
你是个美丽善良的人
you are a wonderful, beautiful person.
哦
Oh.
我当时醉了
I was drunk.
在发生之前 我甚至不知道将要发生的是什么
I-i didn't even know what I was doing until I was doing it,
然后
and then, well...
那晚是个错误
The other night was a mistake,
我很抱歉
and I'm so sorry.
这真是...
That is...
全是废话
complete crap.
什么
What?
我不会让你把发生的事 都归罪于醉酒
I'm not gonna let you blame what happened on being drunk.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
你知道我近来的遭遇
You know what I've been through recently.
也许我是
And maybe I was...
利用你去忘掉那些
trying to forget that with you?
但我并不对女人着迷
But I am not attracted to women.
所以无论如何
So no matter what it was,
这都不算数
it doesn't count.
我记得你是怎样触摸着我
I know how you touched me,
我...
And I...
我抚摸你的时候 看到了你的眼神
I saw the look in your eyes when I touched you.
你现在可能不承认我说的
You may deny it now,
但我们是心有灵犀的
But we connected...
这是事实
And it counted.
好的
Okay.
我承认
It counted.
谢谢
Thank you.
还要一个枕头吗
Hey, you want an extra pillow?
后面的位置空着
There's empty seats in the back.
我去那里睡好了
I'm just gonna go sleep there.
你还好吗
Ahem. You okay?
还好 就是很累
Yeah. I'm just tired.
这趟旅行下来 你可能会认为
Well, you may have picked up on this trip
我不是什么好人
that I haven't always been a good person.
我会努力向大家证明我是好人 从你开始
And I'm gonna work on that, starting with you.
丹尼刚刚说后面有空位 是吧
Oh. Did Danny say there were seats in the back?
别走 拜托 我是认真的
No, no, no. Come on. Come on. I'm serious. I'm serious.
我知道你有秘密
Look, I know you have a secret.
我和卡洛斯无意中听到你和尼克吵架的内容
Carlos and I overheard you and Nick fighting...
听到你们在四处躲藏
Something about blowing your cover.
别担心 我没告诉任何人 我只是
Don't worry. I didn't tell anybody. I just...
想让你知道
I just want you to know that...
我背负着很多秘密
I've carried around a lot of secrets,
我知道这会让你感到孤独
And I know how lonely it can feel.
如果你需要一个朋友
So if you ever need a friend...
行
Okay.
我18岁的时候 想拯救地球
When I was 18, I wanted to save the planet.
我组织了抗♥议♥
I organized protests
反对那些伐木公♥司♥ 石油大鳄 汽车厂
against logging companies, big oil, auto plants.
后来我和一个坏人走到一起
But then I got involved with a bad guy...
一个恶棍
A really bad guy.
他说服我更激进一点
He convinced me that we had to get more aggressive.
长话短说
Long story short...
死了人
Someone got killed.
这个恶棍
So... This bad guy--
你说的不是尼克吧
You're not talking about Nick, are you?
不是 他帮我从那个变♥态♥身边解脱出来
No. He's the one who helped me run away from the psycho.
那那个变♥态♥到底是谁
So who's the psycho?
丹尼的爸爸
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表