剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
天啊 我真是个白♥痴♥
Oh, my god! I am such an idiot!
丹尼斯.拉皮娜
Denise Lapeera!
-拉佩娜 -拉佩娜
- Lapera. - Lapera.
帕森斯先生
Mr. Parsons.
麻子老师帕森斯
"Pit-stain" Parsons.
天啊 不知道他现在怎样了
Oh, gosh. I wonder what ever happened to him.
其实我几年前拘捕过他
Yeah, I actually arrested him a few years back.
两次 酒后驾车
Twice. Drunk driving.
他有点挑衅 我都不得不用上了电棒
He got a little aggressive. I had to use my taser.
我体内的一部分又在劝我说
Part of my was like
"住手 那是对付坏蛋用的"
"zip! and that's for 'beowulf'!"
那时真的很有趣
That's good times.
有趣的日子
Oh, good times.
美好的日子总会眷顾你 是吧 苏珊
And the good times just keep rolling for you, huh, Susan?
我是说 瞧啊 你有一个帅气的老公
I mean, look, you got a handsome husband
两个可爱的孩子 和一个温馨的家庭
And two beautiful children and a lovely home.
那你呢 拉皮娜探员
Oh. well, how about you, detective lapeera?
-拉佩娜 -是拉佩娜
- Lapera. - Lapera.
你自己也很不错啊
Uh, I, you know, you have done very well for yourself.
职业上来说 也许是不错
Professionally, maybe.
但我住在我妈的地下室
But I'm living in my mother's basement.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-是因为离婚了吗 -没结过
- Uh, divorced? - Never married.
有在约会吗
Dating anyone?
没有 但我前几天打保龄球得了179分
No, but I did bowl a 179 the other night.
而且你还是个探员
And you're a detective.
还是说回到凯瑟琳吧
So back to Katherine.
你还有什么需要知道的吗
Uh, is there, you know, anything else
不用了
That you would need to know? no, I'm good.
我现在过去看看 四处打听一下
I'll just head over there now and nose around
看她是否有不在场证据
And see if she has an alibi.
实际上 丹尼丝 还有件事
Oh, actually, uh, Denise, one more thing.
这是个很小的镇
Um, this is a very tight-knit community,
我担心卡瑟琳如果知道是我
And I'm afraid if Katherine finds out that I'm the one
控告她的话 事情会很难堪的
That accused her of this, things could get ugly.
谁也不想那样 是吧
Aw, we wouldn't want that, would we?
没错 所以你也许可以说
Exactly, so maybe you could just say
是有人匿名举报或者什么的
It was an anonymous tip or something.
-当然 -感激不尽
- Sure. - Thanks.
-带我向你妈问好 -我跟我妈不说话
- Oh, say hi to your mom. - Yeah, we don't speak.
看看 多美的礼物啊
Oh, look. what a nice gift.
微薄之礼而已
It's the least I could do to thank you
那次晚餐真的不可思议
For that marvelous dinner.
不 我们还得感谢你能够给我们这个面子
Oh, please, we should be thanking you for not walking out
我和尼克吵嘴时你们没有走出去
When me and Nick started screaming at each other.
也只是一道菜的时间而已
Oh, it was just one course.
剩下的时间气氛挺安静的
The rest of the meal was extremely quiet.
天啊 你真是太淑女了
God, you are so tactful.
你可以教我一点这种气质吗
You think you can teach me some of that?
把你身上的率直带走 我可做不到
And take away that earthy charm? I wouldn't think of it.
听着 安吉 我有一个朋友
Listen, Angie, I have this friend
下周会来镇上 我想
Coming to town next week, and I would love
给他供应一顿你那样的晚餐
To serve her that dinner you made for us,
如果你不介意分享一下你的菜谱的话
If you don't mind sharing your recipes.
天啊 我很想帮你 但我祖母邦贝利
Oh, gee, I would love to help, but grandma bombelli
从来不准我们与别人分享家族菜谱
Was real strict about not sharing the family recipes.
求你了
Please?
我这个朋友很喜欢意大利菜
This friend just loves good italian food.
带她去皮科利诺 那里的食物很棒
Take her to Piccolino. Their food is good.
我这位朋友
Um... this friend--
自从那场火灾之后
She doesn't really go to restaurants anymore,
就不再去餐厅了
Not since the fire.
人们总会盯着她看
People stare, so...
天啊 那太惨了 知道吗
Oh, my god. that's awful. you know what?
我想我奶奶会答应的 稍等
Grandma would want this woman to eat well. Hold on.
好的 这里有汤团的菜谱 还有面条
Okay, we got the gnocchi, lasagna verde,
混沌 酒肉卷 油炸米团
The tortelloni, the braciole, the stracotto, arancini
还有玉米糕
And the polenta cake.
但是 我是在对你例外一次
But... I'm making a big exception here,
所以 保证你不会传播出去啊
So promise you won't go passing these around.
相信我 我会像对待自己的菜谱一样对待它们的
Trust me. I will treat these recipes as if they were my own.
她过去有段时间了 对吧
She has been over there a long time, hasn't she?
这毕业纪念册里没你多少照片啊
Man, are there enough photos of you in this yearbook?
-哇 你还保留着这套啦啦队长服吗 -麦克
- Wow. Do you still have this cheerleading outfit? - Mike!
我只是想如果你穿上它
I just thought if you put it on,
也许能帮你恢复记忆
It might jog your memory.
你看看丹尼丝的照片可能会想起来
Looking at Denise's photo might do the trick.
在这儿
Hey, here she is. Yikes.
80年代的发式...你们当时怎么想的
Hair in the '80s-- what were you girls thinking?
天哪 小麋鹿
Oh, my god. Moose.
的确是涂太多摩丝了(与麋鹿同音)
Too much mousse, if you ask me.
不是 我是说麋鹿 那是她当时的外号♥
No, the animal. That was her nickname.
-天哪 天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, god. Oh, god. - What's wrong?
这是小麋鹿拉佩娜
This is moose Lapera.
她是高中里唯一讨厌我的女孩
She was the only girl that hated me in high school.
为什么
Why?
我貌似是跟贝斯·波特说过
I may have mentioned to Beth Porter
她笑起来像麋鹿
That... she had a laugh like a moose.
是你给她取的外号♥啊
You gave her the nickname?
不是我 我只是说很像
No, I just made that comparison.
结果贝斯搞得全校同学做这个
Beth is the one that got the entire school to go...
只要她经过
Whenever she walked by.
于是她因此恨上了你
And she hates you because of that?
还有就是 我貌似抢了她的男朋友
Well, and also... I kinda stole her boyfriend.
貌似
"kind of"?
她整个高三都在爱着马克·马隆
She spent all senior year in love with Mark Malone,
他们大概就约会了一次
And they went on, like, one date,
马克注意到了我 于是甩了她来追我
And mark noticed me and dumped moose to ask me out.
所以是那男的来追你的 不是你的错
So the guy came after you. Wasn't your fault.
很明显你没当过高中女生
Clearly you were never a high school girl.
小麋鹿确信是我抢了马克
Moose was convinced that I stole Mark from her,
就像现在凯瑟琳确信我...天哪
Just like katherine is convinced that I--oh, my god!
我让她过去见凯瑟琳
I sent her over there.
这简直就是"我恨苏珊"俱乐部开会啊
It's like a meeting of the "I hate Susan" club!
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
这都是很久以前的事情了
This was a long time ago.
不会有人怀恨那么久的
Nobody holds a grudge that long.
你可能是对的 过来看
Hey, maybe you're right. Look at this.
她现在可能正在逮捕凯瑟琳
I think she might be arresting katherine right now.
那是拘捕前的散步
That is a perp walk.
她在跟凯瑟琳进行拘捕前的散步
She is taking Katherine on a perp walk.
看起来更像是拘捕前的拥抱
Looks more like a perp hug.
怎么回事 这...她在干什么
What is going on? what-- what is she doing?
她在向我们展示
I think she's showing us how long
一个人能怀恨多久
Someone can hold her grudge
胡安妮塔 我在想
Juanita, I was thinking,
等你和伊万娜做完作业以后
After you and Ivana finish your schoolwork,
想跟我一起看场电影吗
Would you like to go see a movie with me--
就我们俩
Just the two of us
好啊 我们可以吃薄荷糖当晚餐吗
Cool! Can we have junior mints for dinner?
回家的路上 如果少了你惯例的"糖果呕吐"
Wouldn't be a movie if you weren't throwing up candy
看电影就没意义了
On the ride home.
嗨 有什么事吗
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 我是克里斯蒂娜
Hola. I'm Christina.
来自快乐管家
From happy housekeeper?
哦 一定是哪弄错了
Oh! Oh, there must be some mistake.
我们的佣人是伊万娜
Uh, our maid is Ivana.
我要伊万娜 她在哪
I request Ivana. Where's Ivana?
我的英语不好
My english not so good.
没关系 这是我们的新清洁工
It's okay. It's our new cleaning lady.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表