剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I would never forgive you for this.
加布 我们还没签协议呢
Gaby, please, what about our pact
绝不 MJ接着
We'd never make a pact. Here, MJ, catch.
你得理解
You have to understand
我只是在自我保护
I was just pretending to protect myself.
女士们 怎么了
Oh, ladies, what's new?
勒奈特要告卡洛斯 给你
Lynette is suing Carlos, here.
你道歉时 我就打电♥话♥取消了
Once you apologied, I tried to call the guy off.
勒奈特 你有这个念头
Lynette, you wanted to sue us that
证明你不是我朋友
Proved you are not my friend.
凯伦 给你糖吃
Hi, Karen, here's some candy.
我要控制吃糖
I'd rather cut down.
是吗 你这年纪不用控制
Really? At your age, why bother?
我得和你谈谈
Please I need to talk to you.
不 跟我的律师谈吧
No, you need to talk to my lawyer.
勒奈特你好
Hey, Lynette
有个任务要给你
Got a project for you
好啊
Okay...
这是谁
Who's this?
法务部门的斯蒂夫·马修
Steve matthews from legal.
你知道 看来我们需要个律师参与一下
You know, since we all seem to be lawyer up around here
可是我只是想保护自己而已
Look, I was just trying to protect myself
这些是公事
It's just business
这是过去四年来的住♥宅♥购买♥♥支出
This is the apartment purchase expanses from last this four year
把这些整理好详细说明
I'm of need all that itemized.
明白了
Done
明天早上9:00之前
By tomorrow morning, 9:00 a.m.
我笑的意思是
Hey, what I laughing this
这么多资料至少是两天的工作
This is at least two-days work
如果你晚上工作就不是
Not if you work tonight
今天晚上是佩妮的圣诞庆典
Penny's Christmas pageant is tonight.
你知道的 你每年都去的
You know that ,you go every year
勒奈特你是在告诉我你无法
Lynette, are you telling me that you are unable to
怎么说来着
What was it get
无法按时完成交代的任务
Unable to perform the assigned task in a timely manner..
没错 就是这个意思
Yeah,that's it
告诉你这位朋友 我会搞定这些东西的
No, tell your undertaken friend I would get this I would done
及时地
In the timely manner
好极了
Great!
麻烦你告诉佩妮今年我和加布会错过庆典
And will you tell Penny Gaby and I are gonna have to miss he pageant this year.
我们很遗憾
And we are so sorry
首先感谢你们今天能来
Thank you first for this coming
在我们开始之前 你们要点什么呢
Before we have started, can I get you anything
在你谈我们之前 我要一根烟和个眼罩
You'd move to about to do to us, I'll take a cigarette a blindfold.
不不不 我已经决定了
No no no, I have to decided
把我自己愤怒感 背叛感放到一边
To put aside my range and sense of betrayal
我是要帮助你的
I'm here to help you
是吗
Really?
不是帮助你
Not you.
如果你真在考虑认真地和这个人建立关系
If you are actually considering having a serious relationship with this man
那我必须确定你知道所有的事实
Then I will make sure you have all the facts
什么事实
What kind of facts?
关于卡尔的事实
Carl facts
卡尔
Carl,
告诉布里我三十岁生日时你送我什么礼物
Tell Bree, what you got me for my thirty's birthday.
那么久以前的事 我哪儿记得啊
How could I remember, it's so long ago
什么都没送
Nothing
什么没送给我 因为他忘记了我的生日
He got me nothing because he forgot my birthday
并不是因为多久以前
And wasn't that long ago.
我本来打算
You see I was planning...
再告诉她我们结婚十周年纪念日你在哪
Now tell her where you spent our tenth annaversary
我没听清 是哪
I'm sorry, what was that?
脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
Strip club
天呐 卡尔
No, Carl
这还不算什么
That's nothing
再告诉她你33岁生日时想干什么来着
Now tell her what you wanted for your thirty third's birthday
好了吧
Ah, come on
他要我请一个朋友加入我们的床事
You wanted me to ask me a friend to join us in the bedroom
你为什么不停的说我们短处
Why you kept saying our shortage for
这是布里
There is Bree
这就是你说想跟他在一起的那个男人
And that is the man you say you want to be with
苏珊 我已经在试着看清楚这一切
Susan, I was into this with my eyes wide open
我知道卡尔以前是怎样 包括现在
I know who Carl was and who he sometimes still is
但我相信他 因为他说他要改
But I believe him, because he says he wants to change
这难道不是当你为所爱的人
And isn't that what you're supposed to do
去做的一些事吗
When you love someone?
你刚才说 "爱"
Did you say "love"?
我想是的
I think I did
布里 我再问个问题
Bree, I'll ask one question
你又开始酗酒了吗
Are you drinking again?
没有
No!
没关系 没关系 我只是问一句
Ok, ok, I was just checking
如果你真的有这样的感觉
Well, if it does really the way you feel
那你们好好在一起吧
Then you should be with him
我 祝福你们
And you have ...my blessing
你真会这样原谅我吗
Really, you can forgive me just like that?
你知道 我昨天想了很多
You know, I was doing a lot of thinking since yesterday.
我明白我
And I realize that I...
找到 真爱不容易
It's hard to find ...love
一旦找到就该抓住 不管别人怎么想
And when you do you should grab it and don't care anybody thinks.
我衷心希望你们能像我和麦克在一起那样幸福
And I really do want you to be happy as I'm with Mike
谢谢你苏珊
Thank you Susan
放心吧 苏茜Q
Don't worry, Susie Q
在她教导下我都要变好了
I'm going to do right by her.
你真认为自己可以改变吗
You really think you can change
找到个你乐意为之去改变的女人不容易
It's not easy to find the woman you wanna change for.
我的意思其实是
Oh, I, I didn't mean that...
在自我防护课程上学到的
Learned that in self-defense class
再见妈妈
Bye, mom
再见妈妈
Bye mom, bye mom,
我们已经打扮好了
We've taken it on.
太好了
Okay,
祝我们的小天使好运
Wish your little angel luck.
祝你好运 宝贝
Good luck, sweetie.
别忘了你♥爸♥带着录像机
Now remember your dad's got video tape.
你的庆典我明天会看到的
Your pageant are all gonna watched tomorrow.
宝贝 对不起 我本来要去的 但是...
Sweetie, I'm sorry. You know I'd be there, but...
你得工作
You have to work
没关系
It's okay.
大伙儿 等等我
Hey, guys. Wait up.
医生说要他入院观察72小时
The doctor's putting him on the observation for 72 hours.
这个标准程序是对于...
It's standard procedure for...
有自杀企图的人
Suicide attempt.
没关系 蒙娜 谢谢你做的一切
It's okay, Mona. Thanks for everything.
宝贝儿
Hi, baby
你都在想些什么啊
What were you thinking, huh?
很抱歉我通知了联邦调查局
I'm sorry I called Feds.
我想让你活得轻松点
I was trying to make your life easier.
从没想过让它变得更糟
Never know I'm gonna do things to make it harder
看看我们对孩子做的
Look what I've done to this kid.
1991年11月10号♥
Nevember 10, 1991
-下了一整天的雨 记得吗 -嗯
- Rained all day, remember? - Mmh
你突然出现在
You went to the dinner
我们相遇的餐厅
Before we went up to meet up the other's.
我跑去那买♥♥薄饼
I pumped for pancakes
你什么都没察觉
You didn't know anything
我喝了咖啡
I had coffee. Hmm.
我把雨伞忘在柜台边
I forgot my umbrella at the booth
但是八小时之后 我们都不再存在
And then eight hours later, neither of us existed anymore.
我当时不得不跑 但你不用
I had to run, but you didn't.
当我想解脱的时候 你为我放弃了太多
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表