剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
叫罗宾另外找个地方住
asking robin to find another place to stay.
这标签上的字刻得可真小 我根本看不清
This lettering is so small. I can hardly read the label.
好 你继续在这确定
All right, while you're deciding
哪一种是海豚安全的 我去拿点啤酒
which one is dolphin-safe, I'm gonna get some beer.
嗨 伯伦太太
Hey! Mrs. Bolen!
我...你在这买♥♥东西啊
I--do you shop here?
丹尼在哪里 他说你们几个去露营了
Where's danny? He said you guys were going camping.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
不 但是 其实是我去不了了
No, but h--I-- it turned out I couldn't go,
所以他就自己去了
so he just went... by himself.
你要排队吗
You wanna get in line?
你要叫我排队吗
You wanna make me?
说出来
Spill it.
很抱歉 他说等他到了会给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry. He said he'd call you when he got there.
艾迪 你们已经回来了啊
Eddie. Hey, you guys back already?
他到底在哪里
So where is he really?
纽约
New york.
丹尼去找安娜了
Danny went to find Anna.
别担心 纽约很大
Don't freak out. It's a big city.
要是他去了以前住的地方怎么办
What if he goes to the old neighborhood?
派崔克找不到他的
Patrick is not going to find him.
他上次就找到我们了
He found us the last time.
快走 我要回去收拾行李
Come on. I gotta go pack.
你早来了
You're in early.
我睡不着
Oh, I couldn't sleep,
想检查一下责任保险单
So I thought I'd review our liability insurance,
但集中不了注意力
But I'm having a little trouble focusing.
或许咖啡可以让你振奋起来
Maybe some coffee will perk you up. Mm.
昨天发生的事情
Um, about what happened yesterday, sam,
和安德鲁的争吵
That, um, ugliness with Andrew--
你这样奋发的成功人士都有复杂的生活
Driven, successful people like you have complicated lives,
但我不关心个中细节
But the specifics are none of my business.
我
My, um...
和安德鲁的关系 不夸张地说
relationship with Andrew is, uh, to say the least,
很复杂
complicated.
我肯定安德鲁很爱你 很尊重你
I'm sure andrew respects and loves you very much.
我只是担心
I just worry that...
担心什么
What?
在家族企业里 孩子觉得有特权
Well, it's not unusual for children in a family business
是常事
to have a sense of entitlement.
希望你不介意我发表意见
I hope you don't mind me saying that.
不介意 继续
No. Go ahead.
以你的角度做决定很困难
This must be so hard. What do you do in this situation?
继续娇惯他 希望他自己改变
Keep coddling him, hoping he'll change,
还是斩断这种裙带关系
or do you cut the apron strings and trust
相信磨难能让他茁壮成长
that all the hard work you've done will allow him to thrive?
好问题
It's a good question.
我来照顾这里
You know what? I've got everything under control here.
你为什么不回家
Why don't you go back to the house
好好睡一觉
and catch up on your sleep?
但是这里有很多工作要做
But there's so much work to be done.
但你雇我就是来帮你对吧
Sure, but that's why you hired me, isn't it to help you out?
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, Sam.
你真好
You're very kind.
山姆
And, Sam?
我很高兴有你在
I'm very glad you're here.
你好 伯特 佩妮呢
Hey, Bert. I'm looking for Penny.
她刚才没下车
She didn't get off the bus.
因为她没上车
That's 'cause she didn't get on.
我还以为她生病回家了
I figured she went home sick or something.
什么 没有
What? No.
她没有因为生病回家了
She didn't come home sick.
她人呢 佩妮
Where is she? Penny?
斯加沃太太
Mrs. Scavo?
佩妮让我把这个给你
Penny said to give you this.
她离家出走了
She's running away.
知道她为什么出走吗 家庭问题
Any ideas why she ran away? Problems at home?
没 没有 一切都很好
No. No, everything's fine.
只是好像忘了她的生日
Well, we did kind of forget her birthday.
她还把她生日蛋糕的名字写错了
And... she put the wrong name on her birthday cake.
亲爱的 我们能不能只讲一些
Honey, could we please stick to the facts
跟这件事情有关的例子
that pertain to the case?
你怎么能把女儿的名字搞错
How could you get your daughter's name wrong?
你们是在吸毒吗
Are you people involved in narcotics?
不 不 我怀孕了
No! No, I'm pregnant,
这让我很健忘
and it makes me very forgetful.
相信你可以理解
Surely you can understand that.
我可没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
你不准备帮我们找女儿了是吧
You're not gonna look for our daughter, are you?
安圭拉
Aguilar.
是 他们还在这里
Yeah, they're still here.
好的
Oh, okay.
你们女儿没事
Your daughter's fine.
她用你的信♥用♥卡♥住酒店
She tried to use your credit card to check into a hotel.
我可以进来吗
You mind if I come in?
哇 大理石浴缸
Wow. Marble bath,
纯平彩电
Flat screen,
八美元一桶的花生
$8 can of peanuts.
好极了
Nice.
亲爱的 对不起 那个蛋糕
Sweetie, I am so sorry about the cake
还有忘记你的生日
and about forgetting your birthday.
我知道你现在很恨我 但我不怪你
I know you hate me right now, and I don't blame you.
我不恨你 我恨那个
I don't hate you. I hate that.
因为你再也不是最小的宝贝了
Because you're not gonna be the baby anymore.
噢 佩妮 亲爱的
Oh. Penny. Sweetie.
你往长远想想
You're missing the big picture here.
普雷斯顿走了 波特也快走了
Preston's gone. Porter's next.
当这个女孩出生
When this girl comes along,
女性就3比2取得家里的控制权
We are poised to take control of the house with a 3-2 majority.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
女性有否决权 决定看什么电视
Women get veto power over what tv shows to watch,
叫什么外卖♥♥
What takeout to get.
想象一下
Just think.
想象马桶盖再不掀起的世界
think of a world where the toilet seat is never up.
到了我们征服他们的时间了
This is our time to take them down.
我们俩打败他们
We're both gonna take them down!
对不起我离家出走
I'm sorry I ran away.
我们现在可以回家
We can go home now.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
反正你交了房♥间钱
Since you already paid for the room,
我们要不就叫个火山冰淇凌
How about we order hot fudge sundaes...
睡在这里吧
and spend the night?
就我们两个
Just... just us girls.
好
Yeah.
-妈妈 -什么
- You know, mom - hmm?
再生两个女生 我们就能组乐队了
If you have two more girls, we'll take the lead.
我们还是叫冰淇凌吧
Let's just... order our sundaes.
我在那个盛大的派对上
So there I was at this huge party,
跟中东首长调情
flirting with this middle eastern sheikh,
然后不知怎的
And out of nowhere...
他给我10万元跟他上♥床♥
He offers me a million dollars to sleep with him.
那你怎么做的
So what did you do?
我打了他一掌
I slapped him.
打的正是地方
Apparently in the right place,
之后我带着两万美元离开
'cause I walked out of there with 20 grand.
加布 是胡安妮塔
Shh. Gaby, it's Juanita.
同志们 对不起
Oh, excuse me, guys.
妈咪时间到
Gotta do the "Mommie dearest" Thing.
宝贝 学校怎么样
Hi, sweetie. How was school?
什么
What?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表