剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 又一个打恐吓电♥话♥的疯子
I'm fine. just another moron with some empty threats.
如果他们来真的怎么办
And what if they're not empty?
知道我和你父亲把枪放哪儿吗
Do you know where your father and I keep the gun?
听着 你已经不是小孩了
No, look, you're old enough know this stuff.
以防有人闯进来
Just in case someone should try to come in here
-伤害你 -我能照顾好我自己
- And hurt you... - I can take care of myself
以备不时之需
Well, just in case you can't take care of yourself...
盒子里有一把上好膛的点三八(史密夫威森38口径的左轮手♥枪♥)
There is a loaded .38 smith & wesson in a box
在我衣柜的第二个抽屉里
In the second drawer in my dresser.
知道了吗
You got that?
你在笑什么
What are you smiling at?
只是
It's just...
不像你惯用的母子交谈的手法
It's not your typical mother/son conversation.
对于你的成长之路
You know I've always felt bad
我一直心有愧疚
About the way we've had to raise you,
过着流离四处的生活
Being on the run and all.
要不是因为我
If it weren't for me,
你的童年应该是欢乐的
You coulda had a normal childhood.
妈妈 你永远都无需向我道歉
Ma, you don't ever have to apologize to me.
我很高兴你和其他母亲不一样
I'm glad you're not like other moms.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
我想做得更好
I just wanna be a good one.
记住
Remember...
用大脑思考 而非四肢
Aim for the head, not the legs.
于是派蒂就下楼
So Patti comes downstairs,
坐到圣诞树下
And sitting under the christmas tree
那绝对是条最漂亮的金毛寻回犬
Is the cutest golden retriever puppy you ever saw.
这是我最喜欢的圣诞礼物
Oh, it was the best present I ever got.
你喜欢狗狗吗 勒奈特
Do you like dogs, Lynette?
我爱死狗狗了
Ooh, I love 'em!
但佩妮有过敏症
But Penny is allergic,
所以我们只好养鱼
So we got fish.
鱼太没劲了
Fish suck.
游啊游 死掉 冲走 再买♥♥新的
Swim, die, flush--new one.
游啊游 死掉 冲走 再买♥♥新的
Swim, die, flush--new one.
我最喜欢的狗种是猎玛威犬
You know, what dog I'd really like is the reima-waner.
威玛猎犬
Weimaraner.
是威多海犬
A window-hammer.
魏玛猎犬
Weimaraner.
猎玛杰犬
Rammerjammer.
勒奈特 叫他别说了
Lynette, make him stop.
加布 我正想跟你说来着
Gaby, you know, I... I wanna tell you something,
但就怕说错话
But I'm afraid it's gonna come out wrong.
你今天这套礼服 很称你的胸部
Your boobs look great in that dress.
汤姆 这哪叫说错话啊
Well, Tom, how could that possibly come out wrong?
给你个惊喜
You'd be surprised.
请你们原谅汤姆
Well, you'll have to excuse Tom.
他没什么酒量
He's a bit of light weight
今天的美酒实在让他无法抗拒
And your wine is so delicious, he couldn't resist.
但瞧瞧你 你至少喝了一瓶了
But look at you. You had at least a bottle,
还像个没事人
And you'd never know.
-你或许能喝下整瓶 -别 别 别
- Might as well finish this all - No no no
她要再多喝一杯 我就要吐了
If she has one more glass, I'm gonna puke.
我刚和鲍伯谈过了
I just talked to Bob.
去干什么
Why would you do that?
他叫我去的
He asked me to stop by...
因为他要告诉我
Because he wanted to tell me that the police
警♥察♥有丹尼.伯伦的不在场证明
Have evidence that clears Danny Bolen.
什么
What?
他们在美景酒吧
They've got a shot
有一个安保摄像头
From a security camera at fairview liquors
拍到朱莉遇袭的时候他恰巧在那里
That puts him there at the time Julie was attacked
他们怎么知道
how would they know that
有时间记录的
There was a time stamp.
他们又不知道遇袭的确切时间
they don't know the exact time the attack.
摄像头拍到他把车停下坐在那里
The camera shows him sitting in the parking lot
喝了1个小时的啤酒
Drinking beer for over an hour.
不可能是他
He couldn't have done it.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这意味着袭击朱莉的凶犯依然逍遥法外
That means that Julie's attacker is still out there.
而我则要去街上到处游走
And i've been going up and down the street
告诉别人我错怪了丹尼.伯伦
Telling erybody that Danny Bolen did it.
你的女儿受伤了 你要把凶犯惩之以法
Your daughter was hurt. You wanted somebody to blame.
大家可以理解
People get that.
天哪 真是抱歉
Oh, god. I'm... I'm so sorry.
我肯定伯伦一家会理解的
Well, I'm sure the Bolens will understand.
不是对他们
No, not just to them.
是对你
To you.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
在婚后第一个美好的早晨醒来之时
Well,you woke up the morning after your wedding
让你发现你的新娘是个疯子
And found yourself married to a madwoman.
我...
I have been...
拼命寻找凶手 让我失去了方向
Just totally obsessed with finding Julie's attacker, and...
我立誓 "无论幸福还是悲伤"
I said, "for better or worse."
我们就从悲伤开始吧
So we start with the worse.
真高兴今晚终于结束了 我累坏了
Wow, glad this night's over. I'm exhausted.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
睡觉去吗
You coming to bed?
我一会儿上来 先关灯
I'll be up in a sec. I'm gonna turn off some lights.
在这里 一天的生活始于一杯咖啡
On this street, the day begins with a cup of coffee.
喝咖啡时 有的人忆起曾经爱过的情人
Some drink it while recalling a lover they once cared for.
倒咖啡时
Some pour it,
有的人想到自己不能以诚相待的老板
Thinking of the boss they must lie to.
有人小抿一口
Others sip it,
想念可能与之相爱的男人
Contemplating a man they might be in love with.
但对一个女人来说 在这个特别的早晨
But for one woman, on this particular morning,
这杯咖啡得等等再喝了
That cup of coffee has to wait...
因为发现邻居有难
Because she discovers a neighbor in trouble.
她要伸出援手
She goes to help,
不只是因为这样做是对的
Not only because it's the right thing to do,
而是由于这是她所想到唯一
But because it's the only way she can think of...
可以请求宽恕的方法
To ask for forgiveness.
当她得到宽恕时
And once it is given...
新的一天伊始
The day begins.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表