剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'll never be famous,
但我能担起照顾家庭的责任
but I can be a guy who takes care of his family.
好吧 这样的话
Well, in that case,
我明天去作废那张支票
I will cancel the check tomorrow,
你就能自己去还贷款了
and you can pay the loan off by yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 1956的事情
Hey, you know that 1956 thing?
那真的蛮有男人味的
It's kinda sexy.
真的
Really?
安娜 这是我第17条留言了
Ana, this is my 17th message.
你最好接电♥话♥
You might as well pick up the phone,
因为不见到你我是不会离开纽约的
because I am not leaving New York until I see you.
告诉我 你到底打算怎么做
Tell me. What exactly are you planning to do?
找到安娜 切断她的经济来源
Find Ana, cut the purse strings,
毁掉她的希望和梦想
destroy her hopes and dreams
再去看一场百老汇的演出
and catch a broadway show.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
伙计们 你们好啊
Hi, guys!
嗨 安吉 你见过卢克
Hi! oh, um, Angie, you met Luke,
你肯定能认得出
and of course you recognize
大美女葆琳娜·波利斯科娃
the beautiful Paulina Porizkova.
她和我是老相识了
She and I go way back.
你怎么样 来个拥抱
How have you been? Give me a hug.
为什么
Why?
-怎么了 -你以前视我不值一文
- What's wrong? - You treated me like
现在你想要我拥抱你
dirt, and now you want a hug?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不记得我们那次
You remember all the fun we had
在巴西海滩拍照时候有多开心吗
doing that photo shoot on the beach in Brazil.
我所记的的是
What I remember is getting you that job
刚要开始
when you were just starting out
你就在那撒泼 因为他们找不到
and then freezing on the sand for three hours
那种能让你看起来更美一点
while you bitched because they couldn't find
的颜色的口红
the exact right shade of lipstick
怕我们在沙子上被冻了整整三个钟头
that would make you look pretty.
我看你依然没找到它
I see you still haven't found it.
你知道
You know...
我真的觉得我没必要
I really don't think I need to
见更多你的朋友了
meet any more of your friends.
我去给尼克打电♥话♥
I'm gonna go call Nick.
你能相信葆琳娜吗
Can you believe Paulina?
那算什么啊
What was that about?
你在开玩笑吗
Oh, you're kidding, right?
好吧 我可能确实偶尔会给点小脸色
Okay, maybe I threw a little attitude once in a while.
甜心 你不是给脸色 你是发飙
You didn't throw it, honey. You heaved it.
不是吧 我并没比其他很多姑娘脾气更坏啊
Oh, come on. I was no worse than a lot of other girls.
不 亲爱的 你是无敌泼妇女王至尊
No, sweetie, you were the queen bitch diva--
羞辱摄影师 惹怒预约代理公♥司♥
insulting photographers, upsetting booking agents.
那就是你职业生涯无法继续的原因
That's why your career went down in flames.
不 我职业的终结是因为我决定嫁给卡洛斯
No. My career ended because I decided to marry Carlos.
你记得的 他求婚那晚我还打电♥话♥给你
You remember. I called you the night he proposed.
是的 我告诉你把握那枚黄铜戒指
Yeah, and I told you to grab that brass ring.
因为我知道那就是你的结局
because I knew it was over for you,
也确实是
And you did, too,
还是你从没想过离开
or else you never would have left.
打扰一下 我想我走错地方了
Excuse me? I think I'm in the wrong place.
山姆·艾伦住这里吗
Does Sam Allen live here?
那一栋 不过他不在
That one. But he's not here.
那我想我只能把这些留在门廊那里了
Oh. Then I guess I'll just, uh, lee these on his porch.
如果你想喂狗的话
If you want the dogs to eat it.
把它放进去 门没锁
Put it inside. It's unlocked.
霍吉太太
Mrs. Hodge?
你怎么会有雷克斯的照片
What are you doing with a picture of Rex?
我在等你的回答
I'm waiting.
他是我父亲
He was my father.
什么
What?
我不是故意不告诉你的 对不起
This is not how I wanted you to find out. I am so sorry.
布里 让我解释
Bree, let me explain.
艾瑞娜非常喜欢那枚戒指 妈妈 这是她
Irina really loved the ring, mom. That's why she wanted
-立马跑去找珠宝店 改尺码的原因 -很好
- to go right to a jeweler, to get it sized. - Good.
我知道这让你很意外
Listen, I know I sprang this on you,
但一旦你了解她 你就会同意我对她的看法
but once you get to know her, you'll see what I see in her.
我一直期盼着 我们持共同观点的那一天
I am looking forward to when we both see the same thing.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
-嗨 艾瑞娜 -嗨
- Hey, Irina. - Hey.
你饿了吗 妈妈做了扁豆汤
You hungry? Mom made lentil soup.
我告诉她这是你的最爱
I told her it was your favorite.
你妈妈真是诡计多端
Oh, your mother's full of thoughts.
英语中 我们说"细心"
Oh, in english, we say "thoughtful."
-好的 -你没带着戒指
- Yes. - Oh, you're not wearing your ring.
天啊 不会有什么问题吧
Gee, I hope there's not a problem.
关于这个戒指 我考虑了一整天
I am all day thinking about this ring.
我不想要它
I do not want it.
-但是 普雷斯顿说你很喜欢它 -我是喜欢
- But... Preston said you loved it. - I do,
但它太珍贵了
but it is too precious.
这枚戒指在你们家传了好几代
This ring has been in your family for generations,
对你来说 把它交给一个你不了解的女人
and for you to give it to woman you don't know,
总觉得不好
it feels wrong.
把它留给佩妮吧
Save it for Penny.
这真是善举啊
Wow. What a classy thing to do.
谢谢你 艾瑞娜
Thank you, Irina.
你可以再买♥♥一个给我
You can buy me another ring.
你确定 奶奶的戒指可比
You sure? Nanny's ring is worth a lot more
我能买♥♥得起的任何一枚贵多了
than anything I can afford.
是的 普雷斯顿 我非常清楚它究竟值多少钱
Yes, Preston. I know exactly how much it is worth.
但我想让你妈妈知道
But I want your mother to know
我也是诡计多端的
I am full of thoughts, too.
那么 开饭吧
So... Let's eat.
普雷斯顿 给她搬把椅子 这边坐 亲爱的
Preston, get her a chair. Here you go, honey.
不用担心
Yeah, don't even worry about it.
我们吃一点沙拉
Yeah, we're having a little salad...
19年里 来过2次了 真频繁
Wow, two visits in 19 years. It's get monotonous.
我有事要告诉你
I need to tell you something...
关于帕崔克
about Patrick.
又说他
This again?
好吧
Fine.
那神通广大的帕崔克·洛根怎么了
What about the great and powerful Patrick Logan?
首先你要保证 永远不告诉丹尼
First you have to promise you won't ever tell Danny.
安娜
Ana!
原来你在这
There you are!
我没话跟你说
I have nothing to say to you.
等等 就给我5分钟
Wait, wait, wait. Just give me five minutes.
如果你不赞同 我将要说的话
If you don't like what I have to say,
-到时候再让我滚 -就2分钟
- then you can tell me to go to hell. -Two minutes.
进去等我
I'll meet you inside.
你说之前 我先说明
Before you start,
我知道你送我来纽约
I know you sent me to New York
只是为了让我远离丹尼
just to get me away from Danny.
确实 我求卢克收留你 他帮了我这个忙
True. I begged Luke to take you, and he did me a favor.
我就知道
I knew it.
但结果发现 我也帮了他一个忙
But it turns out I was doing him a favor, too,
-因为他认为你真的非常有天分 -他这么说的
- because he thinks you're really talented. - He said that?
他也认为你爱使小性 脾气暴躁又自负
He also thinks you're a petulant, whiny, spoiled brat,
就像我当年一样 这会毁了你的事业
Just like I was, and that's gonna kill your career,
就像当年它毁了我的
just like it killed mine.
我以为你很成功
I thought you were successful.
我是很成功 直到大家再也忍♥受不了我的脾气
I was, until everyone was tired of putting up with my crap.
因此我希望你回去找卢克 好好道歉
So I want you to go back to Luke, apologize
以专业的态度 重新开始
and start acting like a professional.
当模特是一段很棒的经历
Modeling can be a great ride,
我不希望你 在走完之前 先被赶出来
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表