剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Danny's father.
要看清别人的真面目并不容易
It's not always easy to see someone's true colors.
有时你得看穿男性化的外表下
Sometimes you must look beneath the masculine veneer
那脆弱的自尊
to find that fragile ego.
你必须不被珠宝的闪亮所迷惑
You must ignore the sparkle of the jewel
才能知道 你眼前的是赝品
to know you're looking at a fake.
你得让真♥相♥ 摆脱于阴影
You must bring the truth out of the shadows
才能看见它美丽的微笑
to see the beauty of its smile.
是的 人们每天都在我们面前
Yes, people hide their true nature
隐藏自己的本色
from us everyday.
很不幸 等我们发现的时候
And sadly, we only find out,
都已经太晚了
when it's too late.
你好 洛根先生 我是艾瑞斯·贝克里
Hi Mr.Logan, it's Iris Beckly
我住在萝丝·德·露卡隔壁
I live next to Rose De Luca
你让我看见萝丝的女儿就给你打电♥话♥
You told me to give you a ring if I saw Rose's daughter.
不不
No, no no.
我会告诉你她住在哪
I'll tell you where she lives,
不过你得先给我那一千美金
when I get my a thousand dollars.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表