剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
噢 对 我很 我很抱歉
Oh...right. I am... I am sorry.
听着
Look...
如果你觉得不幸福
if you are unhappy,
那你应当改善一下
you should do something about it.
拜托 别又是一趟商务旅行
Oh please! Not another business trip!
拜托 还是商务旅行更好一些
Oh please. Let it be another business trip.
我尽力了 我很抱歉
I tried. I'm sorry.
就这样 15年的婚姻生活
That's it? 15 years of marriage and...
就换来这些吗 两句如此差劲的话
that's all I get. Two lousy sentences.
我不知道还能说些什么
I don't know what else to say.
我也不知道 也许你该说
I don't know. How about...
"苏珊 谢谢你这6个月以来
"Hey Susan, thanks for eating nothing but broccoli and
一直只吃花椰菜和肠胃清
colon clenzer for the last 6 months
就为了减肥成功 然后
so you could lose weight and...
能更吸引我一点儿"
look good for me."
或者 "苏珊
Or "Hey Susan,
谢谢你浪费了你人生中最美好的时光
thanks for wasting the best years of your life
可我却跑去和那些有学历的人鬼混"
while I went out and banging everything with a GED in a trans stamp.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry OK?
不过要是当初你让我走的话
But you could have spared yourself fell this pain
你就不用忍♥受这些痛苦了
if you just let me go the first time.
你应该有更好的生活 苏珊
You really do deserve better Susan.
德尔菲诺夫人
Mrs.Delfino.
卡尔没抢救过来
Karl didn't make it
天呐
Oh, my god
如果你需要一些帮助
If there is anything you need,
可以找我们这里的心理咨♥询♥师
we have councillors available.
谢谢 不用了 我没事
No, I'll be fine. Thank you
我知道你现在一定很难过
I can't imagine what you must be feeling
其实我感到有些庆幸
Mostly, I'm feeling grateful
布里·霍吉在当晚6点12分
Bree Hodge was told about the death
得知卡尔的死讯
of Karl Mayer at 6:12 that evening
她变得极其歇斯底里
She became so hysterical
医院不得不在6点18分对她注射镇定剂
She had to be steadied by 6:18
她很快就睡着了
It wasn't long before she fell asleep
随后她就进入了梦乡
and then she began to dream.
她梦见卡尔还活着
A dream about what her life would've been like
以及他们未来的生活
if Karl hadn't died.
这太老套了
You are so corny.
按照婚姻的剧本
No deviating from the marraige playbook
我在现在做恰逢其时
I'm doing it right this time
开心吗
Happy?
卡尔 我的喜悦程度不可言喻啊
Karl, you've made happy with a way I couldn't even imagine
如果你不嫌麻烦的话
Now if you wouldn't be too much trouble
请你牙齿帮我拉开拉链
Would you mind pulling down my zip with your teeth
然后把我放在桌上
and taking me on the table?
和你这样一种女人结婚是什么感觉啊
What is it with a women who would get a ring
如果你是个传统的男人
Now if you stick to tradition,
我们也可以去我们的卧室
we could always take it up to our bedroom
我们的卧室吗 我喜欢这个叫法
Our bedroom? I like this sounded that
之所以这么称呼
We'll get to this,
是因为我们将共用这间卧室很久 很久
because it'll be our bedroom for a long, long time.
还记得我求婚时怎么说的吗
Remember what I said when I proposed
为了你 我将会彻底改变
Being with you is gonna make me into whole diffrent man.
我可不希望完全改变
I hope not completely different.
我可不想失去那个性感的
I don't ever want to lose that sexy beast
和我缠绵的性兽
who swap me off my feet
他哪儿都不去
Trust me, he is not going anywhere
亲爱的 真是太棒了
Honey, that was fantastic
布里
Bree
天呐
My god
你应该在准备婚宴啊
You, you are supposed to be catering wedding
是的 看来这都怪我
Yes, clearly this is my fault.
考特妮
Cortney?
布里 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, Bree
你和我的瑜伽教练居然被我捉奸在床
Really caught my Yoga instructor?
下个月免费 可以吗
No chargement next month, ok?
你认为我还会去吗
Like I'm keeping you
给我滚出去
Get the hell of my house
她马上就走
She is going
我不是跟她说
I'm not talking to her
卡尔 你怎么能这么对我
How could you, Karl?
居然在我们的床上乱搞
In our own bed.
你说的对 是有点恶劣
Yeah you are right, that was tacky.
真的很抱歉 拜拜
I'm so sorry, bye
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll call you
-什么 -对不起 条件反射
- What? - Sorry, a force of habit.
这件事丝毫不影响我们之间关系
Look, this thing doesn't have to mean any more than we decided us
卡尔 你可对我宣誓了
You made vow to me, Karl
天呐 我居然以为能改变你
Oh my god. What did I think I could change you?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你认为我可以成为你的宠物
You thought you can turn me into your personal labdog,
-就像奥森那样 -别把奥森扯进来
- like Orson. - You leave Orson out of this.
为什么不
Why?
我对你可远没有你对他那么狠
I have done a thing to you like what you did to him
立刻给我滚出去
Get out of my house
-真♥相♥总是那么伤人 是吧 -滚开
- The truth hurts, doesn't it? - get out
我不知道该还能联♥系♥谁
I didn't know who else to call,
你曾经是他的紧急联络人
you were his emergency contactor
我只是有点惊讶
I'm just a little surprised,
奥森和我已经将近10年没联♥系♥过了
Orson and I hadn't spoke in nearly 10 years
你确定他生活圈里没有别的人了吗
Are you sure there wasn't someone else in his life,
类似女朋友之类的
like a girlfirend, maybe?
一个都没看到过
Never saw one
事实上 他住在这的七年里
In fact the seven years he lived here,
我从未见过有人来拜访
I never saw anybody visited him at all
你在哪儿发现他的
Where did you find him?
床上
In the bed
护理人员说他死于心脏病
Paramedic said it was heart attack,
已经躺在那里两天了
he'd been there two days
你能想象吗 他就那么走了
Can you imagine just like that, you are gone?
无人知晓
No one notices
可怜的奥森
Poor Orson
收拾一下吧
Well, take whatever you want
我会把剩下的收拾掉的
I'll have a good whirl pick up the rest.
知道吗 他时常提及你
You know, he spoke of you constantly
他总是说布里这样 布里那样
It's always Bree this, Bree that
他几乎是死于
It's alomost he died of
什么 说啊
What? Say it
他几乎是心碎而死
Like he died of broken heart
霍吉太太
Mrs. Hodge
我是来告诉你 你老公已经脱离生命危险了
I just want to tell you your husband is out of danger.
感谢上帝
Thank god for that.
但还是有一些并发症
But there were some complications.
什么样的并发症
What kind of complications?
这是初期诊断
This is a preliminary assessment,
但是好像脊柱有些损伤
but it seems there's been some damage to a spinal cord
那是什么意思
What does that mean exactly?
你老公很有可能瘫痪
There's a good chance your husband's paralysed.
不好意思 莫娜·克拉克怎么样了
Excuse me, can you tell me anything about Mona Clarke's condition?
医生已经尽了全力
The doctors said they did everything they could.n,
但是那个女人 毕竟是被飞机撞了
but that women, I mean, she was hit by a plane.
天哪
Oh my god!
我们能做的就是
Now what we can do is to wait
希望她可以挺过来
and hope she can pull through.
挺过来吗
Pull through?
是的 你朋友有强烈的生存意志 她还在奋力搏斗
Yes, your friend's a real fighter. She's hanging in there.
怎么可能 她不是被飞机撞了吗
How? She's got hit by a plane.
医生们也都不敢相信
The doctors couldn't believe it either.
不知道你们信不信宗教
I don't know if you are religious,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表