剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我已经找到好工作了
I already got a good job.
是吗 在哪
You did? Where?
肉类加工场 我去掏内脏
The meatpacking plant. I'm a gutter.
掏内脏
A gutter?
我负责用铲子去挖
Well, I'm the guy who scoops out all the...
好了 我知道掏内脏是什么意思
Yeah, yeah! I know what it is.
那你知不知道我每小时挣14块 还有福利
Well, did you know I get paid 14 bucks an hour, plus benefits?
真的吗 这是工会给的工作吗
Seriously? What, is it a union job?
那些工作很抢手的
Those jobs are hard to get. Huh.
你买♥♥牛肉可能还打折呢
You'll probably get a discount on steaks,too.
你儿子刚刚宣布 他准备不读大学
Your son just announced that he's giving up college
去负责掏内脏
so he can be the guy in charge of guts,
而你所说却是 "太好了 有免费肉"
and all you can say is, "Oh, boy. Free meat"?
这是份好工作 能挣很多钱 有什么问题
This is good job. The money is a lot. What is problem?
也许在俄♥国♥ 每个母亲的梦想
Maybe in Russia, it's every mother's dream
就是让儿子去看清楚牛的内脏是什么样子
for her son to see what the inside of a cow looks like,
-但我家可不是 -勒奈特 冷静点
- but not in my home! - Lynette, calm down.
你可以成为医生 你可以成为律师
You could be a doctor! You could be a lawyer!
-你怎么这么不顾及自己的前程 -妈妈
- Why are you so intent on throwing your life away? - Mom--
他打算养他的妻子
He is going to support his wife.
这才是男人 为他所爱的女人做的事
That is what men do for women they love.
他那不是爱
He's not in love!
他是被一个 会为了一条品牌仔裤
He's blinded by a piece of self-serving Euro trash
而出♥卖♥♥♥自己老妈的自私的欧洲废物蒙骗了
who would sell her own mother for a pair of designer jeans!
多谢
Thanks.
自行车怎么了 艾迪想帮我
What's with the bike? Eddie thinks he can get me
在咖啡店找份兼♥职♥
a couple of shifts down at the coffee shop.
鉴于你们还不会给我买♥♥车
And since you guys are too cheap to buy me a car...
你的第一份工作
Your first job.
瞧瞧你
Hey, look at you.
我的小男孩是怎么了
What happened to my little boy?
我长大了 这是没办法的事
I grew up. That's kinda the way it works.
不 我知道 只是
No, I know. I know. It's just...
天啊
God.
你从没想过 时间会过得这么快
You never think it's gonna go as fast as it does.
你忙着度过每一天
You--you're so busy just getting through the day.
却没意识到 它们会累积起来
You don't realize they're, uh, starting to add up.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-什么意思 -你脸上的表情
- What? What do you mean? - Mm, you got that look
好像在说 我有事情告诉你
that says... "I got something to tell you,
而且不是什么好事
and it ain't gon' be pretty."
你还真了解我
Yeah, well, you know me, right?
当然了解 你是我爸爸
Of course I do. You're my dad.
有什么事
So what's up?
你说得对 我是你♥爸♥爸
You're right. I am your dad.
没什么 没事了
No. Forget about it.
好好修你的车
Work on your bike.
恭喜你找到工作
Congrats on the job.
是谁
Who is it?
派崔克·洛根
Patrick Logan.
希望你喜欢玫瑰
Hope you like roses.
抱歉 我无法知道确切的地址
I'm sorry I couldn't get an address or anything.
-你给了我想要的一切 -那很好
- You got me everything I needed. - Good.
那么 接下来是不是
So... then I guess...
当然
Of course.
我知道你 找了安吉很长时间
I know you... been looking for Angie for a long time,
不过 这不是为了找她麻烦 对吧
But, uh, there's not gonna be any trouble, right?
找麻烦
Trouble?
你该不会伤害她之类的吧
Well, you're not gonna, like, hurt her or anything?
她拿走了我的一些东西 我想要回来
She took something of mine. I want it back.
好的
Okay.
只是 我喜欢萝丝
I-it's just--I like Rose,
我可不想听到
and I don't ever want to hear
有什么不幸的事情发生在她的孩子身上
that something bad's happened to her kid.
你应该把钱存在银行里
You should get that money to the bank.
在我看来这个地方可不太安全
This place doesn't seem very safe to me.
你说什么呢 看看那些锁
What are you talking about? Look at all those locks.
但如果有人 从这个逃生口进来呢
But what if someone were to come up this fire escape?
哦 那个窗户一直锁着的
Oh, that window's always locked.
你觉得这样就能挡住他们
You think that's gonna stop them?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
他们穿过这里 打开窗户
Then they reach through, unlock the window...
现在你有麻烦了
and now you're in trouble.
我能跟你谈谈吗
May I speak to you?
这次谈话会怎么结束
How will this conversation end?
我满头的俄式牛肉丝吗
With beef stroganoff on my head?
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
请原谅我
Please to forgive.
我希望我们能成为朋友
I want us to be friends.
真的
Really?
想想普林斯顿有多为难
Think how hard it is for Preston,
夹在我们的战火之中
caught in the middle between our fighting,
他只是想让我们喜欢对方
when he wants us to love each other only.
是吗
Yes?
我不希望普林斯顿夹在中间
I don't want to put Preston in the middle,
不过我是他的母亲
but I am his mother,
我会为了他好 战斗至死
and I will fight for his best interests till the day I die.
你的意思是跟我战斗
You mean you will fight me.
是的 你的英文理解力不错
Yeah. You understand english just fine.
现在该你理解理解
Now you should understand.
我跟普林斯顿说 想把婚礼提前到下星期
I told Preston I want to move up wedding to next week,
他已经答应了
and he said yes.
下星期 婚礼至少要六个月筹备
Next week? The wedding is not for another six months.
我们等不了那么久
We cannot wait that long.
对于普林斯顿来说
It is too hard for Preston
在他母亲和女朋友之前 做选择太难了
to choose between a mother and a girlfriend,
一旦我成为他的妻子 选择就简单多了
so once I am his wife, choice will be much easier.
不 不 你不能这样做
No. No, you can't do this.
你们六星期前才认识的
You met each other six weeks ago.
普林斯顿对你的了解还远远不够
Preston barely knows you.
但你就了解够了 是吗
But you do, yes?
你觉得你非常了解我
You think you know all about me,
在比六个星期更短的时间里
and in much less time than that.
这个拥抱
There.
是两个斯加沃太太之间的
From one Mrs. Scavo to another.
我在阁楼里找到了一些 你父亲当年的年鉴
I found some of your father's old yearbooks up in the attic.
我想你可能会很想看看
I thought you might enjoy looking at them.
他踢足球
He played football?
是的 他还是学生会主席
Yes, and he was student body president.
你还有什么能告诉我的吗
So what else can you tell me about him?
我妈妈其实也不怎么了解他
Even my mom didn't really know him that well.
他啊
He was, um,
非常的聪明
incredibly smart,
幽默
funny...
而且非常优雅
and so graceful.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是几乎都不再谈起雷克斯了
I just never get to talk about Rex anymore.
因为我再婚了 这总归不太合适
Since I remarried, it just doesn't seem appropriate.
我从没意识到
I hadn't realized...
我是如此的想念他
how much I miss him.
那么 只要你愿意 随时可以跟我聊他
Well, you can talk to me about him anytime you want.
你遗传了他的笑容
You have his smile.
你出来干什么
What are you doing out here?
基本上在自责
Uh, mostly kicking myself.
我真不敢相信 我吃饭时的表现
I can't believe how I acted at dinner.
确实是不愉快的一幕
Well, it was a fraught situation.
还蛮有戏剧性的
There was bound to be some sort of scene.
我知道他是我哥哥
Look, I-I know he's my brother,
我也知道我应该试着去喜欢他
and I know I should try to like him,
但是
But there's--
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表