剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
明天搬家 会很混乱
Tomorrow's moving day, and it's gonna be crazy,
所以我不想匆忙道别
So I didn't want to rush through our good-byes.
那太好了 下次见面再聊
Oh, good for you. I'll catch ya when I catch ya.
你好 你好 该死
Hello? Hello? Damn it!
苏珊
Oh! Susan! uh...
真抱歉 我只是想到你要走很难过
I'm sorry. I'm just so choked up about you leaving.
我都没法面对
I just couldn't deal with it.
是吗
Really?
你知道还有谁会很难过吗 安吉
You know who else is gonna be devastated? Angie.
安吉·伯伦
Angie Bolen?
没错 因为这事她都难过死了
Yes. She's totally broken up about this.
你一定得去跟她道别
You've gotta say good-bye.
真的吗 我是喜欢她
Seriously? I-I mean, I like her and everything.
只是 我们之间有点问题
I just... we've had our problems.
邻居间小摩擦嘛
Oh, just neighbor stuff.
我差点开着他儿子的车把他轧死
Well, I tried to crush her son with his car.
她可觉得这事特别有意思
One of her favorite stories.
她还拿球棒攻击我
And then she attacked me with a bat.
意大利人嘛 打是情骂是爱 走吧
Shs s Italian. That's love. Now come on.
安吉有次告诉我
You know, Angie once told me
道别时间如果不够10分钟的话
that a good-bye doesn't mean anything
就没有任何意义
if it doesn't last ten minutes.
是吗 我觉得安吉和我的对话
Really? I don't think angie and I have ever had
从没超过...
a conversation that lasted more than...
加布
Gaby?
好吧
Okay. Uh...
天快黑了 快走
It's getting late. Let's go.
是啊 反正也不会引起任何人注意
Yeah, these aren't gonna draw any attention.
确实不会 如果你想跑 我会打爆你的头
Not as much as a bullet in the head if you try to run.
是我邻居 苏珊
It's my neighbor, Susan.
别让太多人搅和进来
Someone really needs to thin this herd.
把她赶走
Get rid of her.
苏珊 有什么事吗
Susan. What's going on?
明天就搬家了
Uh... t-tomorrow's moving day.
我过来道别
I just came to say good-bye.
好吧 拜拜
Okay... bye.
你不想要我的新地址吗
Don't you want my new address?
放松 安吉 这事很快就结束了
Relax, Ange. This will be over before you know it.
放心丹尼 我来救你出去
It's okay, Danny. I'm gonna get you out of here.
为什么停车
Why are we stopping?
这玩意的爆♥炸♥范围是多少
What's the range on this thing?
200码(约183米)
About 200 yards?
是 干嘛
Yeah. Why?
派崔克 你要干嘛
Patrick, what are you doing?
20年前那天早上 我醒来
When I woke up that morning 20 years ago,
你离开了
and you were gone,
我心力憔悴
I was devastated.
我想要原谅你 但我做不到
I tried to forgive you, but I couldn't.
后来 你不但背叛了我
After all, you didn't just betray me.
你还背叛了我们所信仰的一切
You betrayed everything we believed in.
我决定终有一天
So I decided one day
我要找到你
I would find you...
并且要惩罚你
and I would punish you.
时候已到 亲爱的
And today is that day, my love.
炸♥弹♥在哪
Where's the bomb?
在我按下启爆器直至炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
There's 30 seconds from the time I push this detonator
有30秒时间 是你说的 没错吧
till the explosion, that's what you said, right?
-告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪 -在你家里
- Tell me where the bomb is now! - It's in your house.
如果你想救你儿子的话
And if you want to save our son,
我建议你赶紧冲过去
I suggest you get moving.
-拜托 快点 我要去帮我妈妈 -我在尽快了
- Come on. Hurry. I gotta help my mom. - I'm trying!
好了
Okay.
炸♥弹♥其实在启爆器中
It's in the detonator.
你这婊♥子♥
You bitch.
老妈
Mom?
加布 我不能收下 太多了
Oh, Gaby. We can't take this. This is too much.
务必收下
I insist.
不过我还是拿走10元 交停车费
Although I am gonna need $10 for parking.
那该说再见了
So... this is good-bye.
是永别吗
Forever, right?
我是说 你们要离开多久
I mean, that's how this works?
是的
Yeah.
有件事很搞笑
You know what's funny?
尼克费了九牛二虎之力才把我拽到这里
Nick had to drag me here kicking and screaming.
他说这里的人很好相处
He told me it would be a good place to blend in
人们会在栅栏后向你挥手致意
Cause people wave at you behind their little picket fences,
但绝不会走进你的生活 他们不理窗外事
But they would never get involved. They don't care.
感谢上帝 你证明了他是错的
Thank god, you proved him wrong.
保重
Take care.
我们该抓紧了 还有5分钟大巴就要开了
So we better hurry. Bus is leaving in 5 minutes.
是的 我们该把他的票给他了
Yeah. We should give him his ticket.
这是一张去纽约的车票
This is a ticket to New York.
我以为我们计划去亚特兰大
I thought the plan was go to Atlanta.
那是我们的计划
That's our plan.
-这没门 -听我说
- No way. - Listen to me.
我要和你们在一起
I want to be with you guys.
我们也想和你在一起 但我们不能这么自私了
We wanna be with you, but we have to stop being selfish.
她说的对 是时候去走你自己的人生路了
She's right. It's s time to realize your life.
你在纽约一定会非常开心的
You're gonna have so much fun in New York.
你可以和安娜在一起 还可以去探望祖母
You could be with Ana. You can see grandma.
你再也不用逃亡了
And you can finally stop running.
但我还是可以时不时来看你们的
But I still get to see you guys at once for a while?
对吗 派崔克已经死了
Right? I mean, Patrick is dead.
联邦调查局仍在追查我们
The FBI is still looking for us.
我觉得我不能走 还没有准备好
I don't think I can do this. I'm not ready for--
你会好起来了的 听到吗
You are gonna be fine, okay?
因为你
Because you....
你已经长成一个男子汉了
you have turned into one hell of a man.
是的
Yeah.
如果我是
If I am...
那是因为你是我的父亲
it's because you were my father.
老妈
Mom?
奥森的东西怎么都不见了
Why is all of Orson's stuff gone?
他离开了我
He left me.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他觉得我是个伪君子
He feels I'm a hypocrite.
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
不 他是对的 我的确是
No. He's right. I am.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
有
There is.
请允许我做一件事情
You can give me your permission to do something
一件很久以前就该做的事
I should have done a long time ago.
这太糟了
This is bad.
我们闭口不谈如何
What if we don't say anything?
护士已经死了 没人知道
The nurse is dead. Nobody else knows.
那个神父知道
The priest knows.
我觉得肯定收买♥♥不了他
I don't suppose we could buy him off.
随便说说而已
Just a suggestion.
如果引起诉讼 这官司没的打
If this leads to a lawsuit, we have no defense.
会毁了医院的
This could ruin the hospital.
杰克 怎么了
Jack, what's wrong?
我认识其中一家人
I know one of these families.
他们就离我家两个街区 在紫藤巷
They live two blocks from me on Wisteria Lane.
那或许你是告诉他们真♥相♥的最佳人选
Then maybe you're the best person to tell them.
让我怎么启齿
And how do I do that?
怎么告诉那对父母 多年来他们抚养的孩子
How do you tell parents the child they've been raising--
他们深爱的孩子 并非他们亲生
the child they love, isn't really theirs?
大家好 有什么事
Hey there. What's going on?
苏珊想偷偷溜走 省得说再见了
Susan trying to sneak off without saying good-bye.
我越想越觉得
The more I thought about it,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表