剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
艾迪
Eddie!
你认识这孩子
You know this kid?
他就住在附近
He lives in the neighborhood.
我敲门没人理我 我就从窗户进来了
I knocked. No one answered. So I came through the window.
我们没穿衣服呢 出去
We're naked. Get out!
她说过我可以来玩的 这家伙是谁
She told me I could come over. Who's this guy?
他是我男人 艾迪 出去
He's my husband, Eddie! Get out!
你每天就是这么过的啊
This is how you've been spending your days?
他很孤独 我也很孤独
He's lonely. I'm lonely.
这条街上有很多女人可以做你的朋友
There are plenty of women on this street that you can be friends with.
她们都怪怪的
Well, they're all so weird.
加布 你的好朋友是个9岁小男孩
Gaby, your best friend is a 9-year-old boy.
这才怪呢
That's weird.
没有人照顾他 他妈妈完全不管他
He has no one in his life. His mother totally ignores him.
我在想要不要过去安慰他一下
I'm thinking of going over there and saying something.
不 不许多事 我们现在在这儿生活
No. Stay out of it. This is where we live now,
我不想别人把我们当成多管闲事的邻居
And I don't want us to be known as the nosy neighbors.
可是他很难过
But he's so sad.
我才不管
I don't care.
别拿他当借口
Stop using him as an excuse.
别管他的闲事 过你自己的生活
Cut him loose and get out there and start making a life for yourself.
朋友
Buddy?
艾迪 很抱歉卡洛斯吼你了
Look, Eddie, I'm sorry Carlos yelled at you.
我们刚刚在洗浴缸呢
It's just-- we were cleaning the tub.
我知道什么是性 我又不蠢
I know what sex is. I'm not stupid.
对 你不蠢 所以你应该知道
No, you're not, which is why you should know
你不能就这样闯进别人家里去
you can't just break into people's houses.
我给你整理箱子的时候就没关系
It was okay when I was unpacking your boxes.
艾迪 我挺喜欢你的
Look, Eddie, I really like you.
但问题是
But the thing is,
我们不能像现在这样一起玩了
We can't hang out so much anymore.
我得跟我的同龄人交朋友
I need to make friends my age,
你也得跟你的同龄人交朋友
and you need to make friends your age.
知道吗 你并没那么漂亮
You know what? You're not so pretty.
艾迪
Eddie!
某个星期三 布里雇了艾迪来帮忙
Bree hired Eddie to help out on a Wednesday,
作为报答 她也帮他了
and she helped him in return.
看来真漂亮 艾迪
It's looking wonderful, Eddie.
明天还是这个时候吧
Same time tomorrow?
好的 霍吉太太
Sure, Mrs. Hodge.
你给的有点太多了
I think you gave me too much.
就算是表现优异的奖金
Call it a bonus for a job well done.
您不用这样
You don't need to do this.
我想多给点 你总会用得上的
Well,I'm sure you could use a little extra cash.
有女朋友了吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
你可以给她买♥♥点好东西
Maybe you could, uh, buy her something nice.
我没有女朋友
Uh, I don't have a girlfriend.
那
Well...
你还年轻
You're still young.
年不年轻都是一样
Well, it wouldn't matter how old I am.
女生从来不会注意我
Girls never notice me.
那你有没有想过
Well, did it ever occur to you
可能她们在等你去注意她们呢
that they might be waiting for you to notice them?
没想过
Um... No.
你有中意的女孩没
Are there any girls that you like?
学校里是有一个女孩
There is this one girl at school.
你跟她说过话吗
Do you ever talk to her?
看吧 她可能注意你很长时间了
See? She has probably noticed you lots of times
还想着你干吗不去自我介绍一下
and wonders why you don't walk up to introduce yourself.
我都不知道说什么
I wouldn't even know what to say.
她的眼睛漂亮吗
Does she have nice eyes?
她的一切都很漂亮
She has nice everything.
你可以从夸她的眼睛开始
Well, you can start by mentioning her eyes.
相信我 真心的赞美绝不会错的
Trust me. You can never go wrong with a genuine compliment.
这主意很好
This is good stuff.
还有吗
Anything else?
一旦你引起她注意了 你就可以给她个惊喜
Well, once you have her attention, you've gotta woo her.
惊喜
Woo?
是啊 送她点小礼物
Yes. Give her a little gift
让她知道你在想着她
so she knows that you're thinking about her.
可以送花
Flowers are nice.
玫瑰就最好了
Roses are even better.
接下来呢
And then eventually,
就可以升级到首饰
you can work your way up to jewelry.
我可买♥♥不起
I can't afford all that.
这下就可以了
Now you can.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请问你是艾迪·奥罗夫斯基的母亲吗
Um, are you Eddie Orlofsky's mother?
-你谁啊 -布里·霍吉
- Who's asking? - Bree hodge.
你儿子在紫藤郡那边帮我油漆房♥子
Your son has been doing some painting for me over on Wisteria Lane.
你不会是那个和园丁上♥床♥的女人吧
You're not the woman who has sex with her gardeners, are you?
怎么可能呢 那认是...
Oh, good heavens, no. That's...
别人
Somebody else.
我能跟艾迪谈谈吗
Um, may I please speak to Eddie?
他不在
Uh, he's not here.
那 也许你可以帮我的忙
Oh. Uh, well, then, um, maybe you can help me.
前几周
A few weeks ago,
我给了艾迪一些怎么约女生的建议
I gave Eddie some advice on how to talk to girls.
有人教他就太好了 他是个傻小子
Oh, I'm glad someone did. The kid is a lummox.
是啊 那个
Uh, yes. Uh, well...
我之前不知道他所心仪的对象是
What I didn't realize is that the object of his affection
是我的女儿丹妮尔
is my daughter Danielle.
他不停地送她玫瑰
He gave her roses and then more roses,
然后我在邮箱里发现了这个
and then I found this in my mailbox.
还真舍得
Oh, big spender.
简直跟他爹一样
Just like his dad.
这是很可爱的表达方式
It was a lovely gesture.
只是丹妮尔对他没什么感觉
Sadly, Danielle doesn't return his feelings.
她总和其他的拉拉队队员待在一起
She spends most of her time with the other cheerleaders--
别说了 她和他不是一个档次的
Say no more. She's out of his league.
不 我不是那个意思
No. That's not what I mean.
那你想怎么样 你希望我和他谈谈吗
So what, you want me to talk to him?
是的
Uh, yes.
如果你能说些能使他容易挫败的话
Uh, if you could just say something to let him down easy.
就这么办
You got it.
怎么了
What's going on?
这位女士说你偷偷跟踪她女儿
This lady says you've been stalking her daughter.
我没说过那话
I didn't say that.
你才说他在骚扰某个他没有机会追上的女孩
You just said he is harassing some girl he has no chance with.
那你打算怎么说这事儿
What the hell else do you call that?
我只是想向她求爱
I was trying to woo her.
求爱
Woo her?
天哪 这说法太可笑了
Oh, my god. That's hysterical.
你用不着挖苦他
There's no need to mock him.
谁挖苦他了 我是为他高兴
Oh, who is mocking? I am thrilled.
我常常在想
I always figured
能够最终和他在一起的女孩 不是瞎子
the only girl he'd end up with would be blind,
就是聋子 再不然 就是个充气娃娃
deaf or inflatable.
但现在 我发现他居然还会求爱哦
But now that I know how good he is at wooing...
请别嘲弄我
Please don't laugh at me.
我想干嘛就干嘛 罗密欧
I'll do what I want, Romeo.
别担心
And don't worry.
我确认他不会再找你女儿的麻烦
I'll make sure he stops hassling your daughter.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你好 艾迪
Hello, Eddie.
几天来
It's been a few days,
我都不确定我能否再见到你
I wasn't, uh, sure if I'd be seeing you again.
我并不想来 但我需要这份薪水
I didn't wanna come back, but I needed the money.
我不因为会你的愤怒而责怪你
No, I don't blame you for being angry.
我不想再谈这个
I don't want to talk about this.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表