剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You are my friend, not hers.
你是我的朋友 不是她的
After everything we've been through,
我们经历了这么多
I cannot believe you would betray me like that.
我真不敢相信你居然这样背叛我
That's not fair.
这么说不公平
Lynette, my daughter is hooked up to a machine,
勒奈特 我女儿正躺在病床上
And a guy who is complicating her life
还有一个让她的生活变得复杂的男生
A guy that I didn't even know about
一个我根本不知道的人
Might've put her there,
把她变成现在这样
so I don't need to be fair.
所以我不用考虑公平
Rreggie.
罗吉
Thanks for coming so quickly.
这么快就来了太好了
No problem, Mrs. solis.
没什么的 索利斯夫人
How are those two little precious ones?
那两个娇贵的小东西怎么样了
What?
什么
Oh, my kids.
哦 孩子们
Oh, you threw me off with "precious."
你说娇贵的我一下愣住了
They're the least of my problems.
她们很好
We've taken in a teenager. Ooh. sorry to hear it.
我们收养了一个少女 真遗憾
Yeah, she's been using this to sneak out at night.
是啊 她晚上从这里溜出去
That's why I want you to take it down.
所以我想让你把它取下来
She climbed down this trellis?
她是从这个架子上爬下来吗
Yeah, that's what she said.
她是这么说的
Okay. It's just that it's pretty beat up.
只是它已经老化很严重了
I wouldn't have thought
我觉得
it could hold much more than those roses.
它也只能支撑这些玫瑰的重量了
But then again, why would she lie?
话又说回来了 她为什么说谎
I'll get my tools.
我去拿工具
I'm telling you, she opened her eyes
我告诉你了 她睁眼了
For at least 10 or 15 seconds.
至少十秒 或者十五秒
She called me "dad." I believe you.
她叫我爸爸了 我相信你
Well, what does it mean? Well, in layman's terms,
那意味着什么 通俗的说
Drifting in and out of consciousness
先恢复知觉又失去知觉
is better than fully comatose.
比一直昏迷着要好
Our main concern is the intracranial swelling.
现在最担心的是颅内的肿块
In fact, if she wakes up,
实际上 如果她醒了
we may choose to induce coma.
我们或许会诱导昏迷
Well, why would you do that?
为什么要这么做
The swelling will heal faster if she's unconscious.
如果她一直昏迷肿块会很快消下去的
But I'm confident she'll recover.
我确定她会好的
Thank god. I should find Susan.
谢天谢地 我去找苏珊
Good lord. They need me in the e.r.
我的天 急诊室那边要我过去
Um, before you go, one quick question.
那个 走之前我想问您一个问题
When Julie wakes up,
当朱莉醒来的时候
will she remember what she saw or heard
她会记得她看到的和听到的吗
During the brief moment she was awake?
她醒来期间的事吗
I don't see why not.
当然会记得
But people in comas dream, don't they?
但是昏迷的人都做梦 不是吗
She could wake up thinking she saw something odd
她可能觉得她看到了奇怪的东西
When really it was just a bizarre dream.
其实只是奇怪的梦
Not very likely.
并不是那样
Her brain is swollen. That has to cause hallucinations.
她的大脑浮肿 那会引起幻觉
I once thought Lauren Bacall was in my bedroom,
我曾经以为劳伦·巴考尔在我卧室里
And that was just a high fever.
而且那还只是高烧
Ma'am, there's been a bus crash.
女士 发生了一起车祸
I need to go.
我得过去了
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Uh, talk to your friend.
跟你朋友谈谈
You may be surprised what she remembers.
你可能会很惊奇她记得些什么
Liar!
骗子
What?
什么
There is no way you crawled down that trellis,
你根本不可能从架子上爬下去
Because I just tried to,
我刚才试了 架子塌了
and it collapsed on top of me.
还砸我身上了
What's your answer to that? I don't know.
这你怎么解释 我不知道
Pull back on the carbs and try again in two weeks?
节节食减减肥 两周后再试试
Wh
什么
Ana, this is serious.
安娜 我是很认真的
Why would you lie to the cops?
你为什么对警♥察♥说谎
Did Danny ask you to cover up for him?
是不是丹尼让你帮他掩饰的
I'm not covering up anything.
我没掩饰任何事
Danny didn't do it.
不是丹尼干的
Well, the police think he did.
警♥察♥可不这么想
You don't know this kid.
你不了解这个孩子
I know him better than the cops.
我比警♥察♥更了解他
You're just mad because I didn't take your advice.
你生气是因为我没听你的话
What are you talking about?
你指什么
You told me to play hard to get,
你告诉我不要太主动
which is totally lame.
那根本没用
I figured out a way to make him owe me.
我有办法让他欠我的
Aiding and abetting?
掩饰和说谎吗
This is your solution on how to land a guy?
这就是你征服一个男生的方式
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电♥话♥
The police. No!
警♥察♥ 不行
Julie Mayer is lying in a hospital bed right now,
朱莉正躺在病床上
And Danny might have put her there.
可能就是丹尼干的
You're telling the truth.
你得说实话
Bree, you're back.
布里 你又来了
I brought you your favorite biscotti.
我带来了你最喜欢的意大利脆饼
Aw, you are so sweet.
你真好
And I hear Julie's doing better. Much better.
我听说朱莉好些了 好多了
She's just sedated now.
她很稳定
The doctors are very optimistic.
医生说情况很乐观
Oh, my, that is good news.
这太好了
You know, I wanted to tell you again
我想再告诉你一次
How much I enjoyed your wedding,
我非常喜欢你的婚礼
Especially the part where you and Katherine made peace.
特别是你跟凯瑟琳和好的部分
Well, I'm glad someone enjoyed that.
我很高兴有人这么觉得
But you are friends again, right?
你们又是朋友了 对吗
I mean, you said all those lovely things to her
我是说 你说了那么感人的话
In the church.
在教堂里
Yeah, but it wasn't enough for Katherine.
是啊 但是凯瑟琳还不知足
You know, I don't know where she gets off
我真不知道从什么时候起
being the injured party.
她变成了受伤害的那一方
She took Mike from me first.
是她先从我这里抢走麦克的
But you and Mike were divorced at the time.
但当时你跟麦克离婚了
And and Katherine was very lonely.
凯瑟琳又很寂寞
Okay, rule number one of the female code
女人法则第一条
Never sleep with your friend's ex husband.
别和朋友的前夫上♥床♥
Well, uh, perhaps she should've seen
或许 或许她应该看出来
that you still had feelings for Mike.
你对麦克还有感情
It would've been different if she'd slept with...
要是她 她跟
Oh, let's say for instance, Karl.
卡尔上♥床♥会不一样的
Karl? Oh, yeah, like that would ever happen.
卡尔 不可能的
No, Katherine's a lady.
凯瑟琳是个淑女
She's not one of those dumb skanks
她不是那些卡尔一叫就到的
that would fall for Karl's come ons.
随便的女人
So you agree it would be different?
所以这确实不一样是吗
Much different.
大大的不同
Worse.
这样更糟
Worse? Why worse?
更糟 为什么
Because Karl hurt me. He cheated and lied.
因为卡尔伤害了我 他乱搞还说谎
I mean, any friend who would know all that
我是说 要是有谁知道这些
and sleep with him anyway?
还会跟他上♥床♥的
I would never talk to her again.
我从此跟她绝交
I don't blame you for defending katherine.
你替凯瑟琳说话我不怪你
But...
可是
I just don't need a friend like her in my life,
我的生活中不需要这样的朋友
Especially when I have a friend like you.
特别是我还有你这样的朋友
Orson. Come in.
奥森 快进来
Uh, I'm getting everybody to sign a get well card.
我打算让大家联名送张祝福卡
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表