剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
We do things like this for each other all the time.
事实上 就在上个月
In fact, just last month,
她从我这里接收了些东西
She took in something of mine.
天呐
Oh, god.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, god. oh, god. oh, god.
凯瑟琳 是我
Um, katherine, it's me.
我来是为了拿我的
I-i've just come over to pick up my...
好啊 苏珊
Hello, susan.
好吧 我可没料想到为这一幕
Okay, I did not see that coming.
婚纱太美了
It's just so beautiful.
我无法抗拒
I couldn't resist.
谢谢你替我保管好婚纱
Thank you for taking such good care of it.
可我该走了
But I should probably go now,
所以如果你想脱下来 然后
So if you just wanna slip it off and...
等下 我得去看看我做的沙司
Oh, wait. I have to check on my sauce.
沙司
Sauce?
闻起来很香吧
Doesn't that smell good?
闻起来熟了
It smells done.
要不 你离锅远一点
Why don't you step away from the pot?
不行 秘诀就在于不停的搅拌
Oh, no. the secret is you have to keep stirring.
知道吗
You know,
我真的很喜欢这种布料
I really love this fabric.
感觉很昂贵
It feels so expensive.
确实如此
It is.
所以他们才用那种无酸薄棉纸
That's why they had it all protected with that
和塑胶衣袋来层层保护
acid-free tissue paper and plastic garment bag.
或许
Maybe...
我该让你带点沙司给麦克
I should give you some of this sauce to take to mike.
他之前很爱吃我做的沙司
He used to love my sauce.
当然
Of course,
他之前也很爱我
He used to love me, too.
好了 别摆弄沙司了
Okay, enough with the sauce.
婚纱还给我 马上
I want my dress back now.
当然 抱歉
Of course. I'm sorry.
能帮我拉下拉链吗
Can you please unzip me?
这件婚纱真的很美
It really is a beautiful dress.
-凯瑟琳真的穿着这件婚纱吗 -对
- Katherine was actually wearing the dress? - Yes
别挡我的光 继续擦
Stop blocking my light. keep blotting.
妈 别紧张 我们把污点都清除了
Ugh! mom, relax. we got all the spots.
不 我还能看到红点点
No, I still see flecks of red.
这是你第三次举♥行♥婚礼
It's your third wedding.
一件全白婚纱只是点缀而已
An all-white dress is gonna be a stretch anyway.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
别在祝酒时开"我妈是荡♥妇♥"的玩笑
Save the "my mom's a slut" jokes for the toast.
你觉得我该再和她谈谈吗
You think I should go talk to her again?
什么 为什么
what? why?
她明显比想象中更伤心
Well, she's obviouy hurting more than I thought.
你说什么
Excuse me,
她扣押了我的婚纱
she kidnapped my wedding dress
还把头纱放到整锅沙司旁边
And held a pot of sauce to its head!
你怎么还袒护她
How could you possibly defend her?
我没袒护她
I'm not defending her.
只是有点担心 你不担心吗
I'm just a little concerned. aren't you?
不 我是说
No! I mean...
当然 我曾经担心
Yes, I was.
可事到如今 我受够了
But at this point, I'm a little sick of her.
你知道吗
Do you know that
我告诉别人我要结婚时
When I told people that I'm getting married,
没人恭喜我
No one says congratulations.
他们都说 "天呐 凯瑟琳接受得了吗"
They all say, "oh, my god. is katherine okay?
凯瑟琳怎么想
How's katherine?"
难道没人记得你最先是和我好的吗
Does no one remember that you were with me first?
是她先捡我的破鞋穿的 大家都忘了吗
She stole my leftovers. does nobody remember that?
她刚说我是破鞋吗
Did she just refer me to be leftovers?
重点是我没做错
My point is that I didn't do anything wrong.
你我生了个孩子
You and I have a child,
我只是厌倦了当局外人
And I am just tired of feeling like the other woman.
恐怖吧 你选的两个女人里
Scary part is, of the two women you could marry,
那个是比较正常
That's the stable one.
谢谢你载我去商店
Thanks for taking me to the store.
我答应了罗伊要给他做烘肉卷
I promised Roy I'd make him meatloaf.
我替你开心
oh, I think it's sweet That
你老来能有人相伴
you found a male companion at this stage in your life.
罗伊不只是陪伴 他可有真本事哦
Roy's no companion. the man has seen paris.
没错 我又开始了性生活
That's right. I'm back in the saddle.
导火索是这样的 一天晚上
It started one night when roy asked
罗伊问我的浴缸够不够两个人洗澡
If my bathtub was big enough for two--
你想让我撞车吗 我可真会这么做
Hey! you want me to crash the car? 'cause I will.
加布婶婶
Hey, aunt gaby.
要给你洗车吗
Need your car washed?
现在叫我加布婶婶了
Oh! I'm aunt gaby now?
我猜猜 你有所求
Let me guess. you want something.
明晚有个派对
Well, there is a party tomorrow night...
真的吗
Really?!
好 你去吧
Okay, you can go.
真的吗
Seriously?
既然你都努力改进了
Well, if you can make an effort around here,
我也可以让步 10点前回家就行
Then I guess I can, too. just be home by 10:00.
对 问题就在这
Yeah, that's the thing.
派对晚上11点才开始
The party doesn't start till 11:00.
哪种派对11点才开始
What kind of party start at 11:00?
城里一家新舞厅要开张
This new dance club is opening downtown,
而且这是最火爆的事
And it is, like, the hottest thing ever.
-人人都会去 -不是人人
- Everybody's going. - Not everybody.
还在上学期间 你也知道规矩
It's a school night, and you know the rules.
但还是谢谢你洗了车
But thank you for washing the car.
翻脸如翻书啊
Well, she's quite the charmer.
知道我的处境了吧
Do you see what I'm dealing with?
我和卡洛斯收留了她
I mean, Carlos and I basically took her off the street.
她不但不感激 还每天和我对着干
You'd think she'd be grateful. but every day is a battle.
我真不知道该怎么和她相处
I don't know how to get through to her.
青春期女孩 这就是不要孩子的最好理由
Teenage girls--they're the best reason for not having kids.
幸好罗伊切除了输精管
Thank god Roy had a vasectomy.
以这个人口数据为基础
So based on the data given for this population,
再用标准差公式
And using the standard deviation formula,
你觉得变量是多少
What do you think this variable is?
你想不想去看场电影
Would you like to go to a movie sometime?
这不算是约会
It's not like it would be a date or anything.
我们是朋友 对吧
We're friends, right?
朋友经常会一起看电影
Friends go to movies all the time.
不知道你明不明白
I don't know if you know that.
你明白吗
Did you know that?
我明白
I did know that.
好吧
Okay.
真的
Really?
太好了
That's great.
朱莉 很高兴又见到你
Hey, Julie. nice to see you again.
丹尼 能帮我倒下垃圾吗
Danny, do me a favor and take the trash out, will ya?
我可以晚点再倒吗
Uh... can I do it a little later?
可以 当然可以
Uh, yeah. yeah, you could,
但最好还是现在就去
But I think you're gonna do it right now.
谢谢你
Hey, thanks for doing that.
谢什么
Doing what?
没有打击他
Not shooting him down.
他可能不是你喜欢的类型
I know he's probably not your type.
不 我喜欢他 他很善良
No, I like him. he's nice.
对是对 可他不属于你的圈子
Yeah,yeah. Clearly not in your league.
亲爱的 要加班你辛苦了
I'm sorry you have to work late, sweetie.
别担心 家里一切都好
Don't worry about us. everything is fine here.
晚安 安娜
Good night, Ana.
抱歉
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表