剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
那你怎么看他对凯伦做的事情
What about what he's doing to Karen?
我是说 他们快要结婚了
I mean, they're about to get married,
他却不愿对婚姻忠诚
And he has no intention of being faithful.
因为他觉得自己被束缚住了 这又是谁的错
Because he feels trapped. And whose fault is that?
别用芥末指着我
Don't point the mustard at me.
苏珊 我看到了整个事情的经过
Susan, I was there.
你强迫他结婚
You practically forced him into this.
好吧 我错了
Okay. I made a mistake.
我不知道他是侏罗纪的舞男
I didn't know that he was some sort of jurassic gigolo.
我得马上告诉凯伦去
I have to tell Karen about this right now.
别这样做 你管得已经够多了
No. You've meddled enough.
我不能让她在知道真♥相♥后还嫁给他
Well, I can't let her marry him, knowing what I know.
苏珊 他只是犹豫而已
Susan, he's having second thoughts.
我是说 这世上没有已婚的男人
I mean, come on, there's not a married man on earth
在结婚之前没犹豫过的
who didn't have second thoughts before he got married.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
我不是那意思
Co--I didn't mean...
好了 算了吧
Okay, I'm done.
再见 男孩们 谢谢你们载我一程
Mwah. See ya, boys! Thanks for driving!
再见 加布 别忘了保持联♥系♥
Bye, gaby! Don't forget to friend us!
我不会忘的 费尔南多
Oh, I won't, Fernando.
祝你和你的假咪♥咪♥好运
And good luck with your pecking implants.
好 现在到夜猫时间了
All right, time for a nightcap.
夜猫时间 我都快忘了
Oh, nightcaps! I'd forgotten all about nightcaps.
我真怀念单身汉的同志时光
Oh, I miss the gay single life.
你知道吗 她应该体验全程
You know what? She deserves the full experience.
我们打算给你办个晚会
We're gonna throw you a party.
好极了 冰箱里还有些小乳蛋饼
Brilliant! I have mini quiches in the freezer
马上打电♥话♥就能叫来10个同志 大功告成
and ten homos on speed dial. It's done.
哇 我好激动啊
Oh! I'm so excited!
把那些家伙从今晚的晚会上请来
Invite those guys from tonight...
别叫费尔南多 他比我还漂亮
Except Fernando. He's prettier than me.
嗨 这是鲍勃 还有李
Hi. It's bob. * and lee
留个口信吧
Leave a message.
嗨 我是卡洛斯 我找加布
Hey, guys. It's Carlos. I'm looking for Gaby.
医生说孩子们现在没有传染性了
The doctor says the girls aren't contagious anymore,
所以她可以回家了 谢谢
so she can come home now. Thanks.
好消息啊
Well, that's good news.
什么 天大的坏消息
What?! That is horrible news.
孩子们没事了 真糟糕
My children are healthy. Damn it!
但你现在可以回家了
But you can go home now.
不 我不准备回去 我正打算好好回味一下
No, I'm not ready. I'm just starting to remember
活得像个人样的感觉
what it's like to be human again--
不用睡在玩具当中
Sleeping in, not stepping on toys.
不需要在有滑梯的餐馆吃饭
Eating at restaurants that don't have a slide.
我尝到了自♥由♥的滋味 而且还没尝够呢
I have tasted freedom, and I am not ready to give it up!
那你打算怎么跟卡洛斯说呢
But what are you gonna tell carlos?
不会吧 急性肠胃炎
Oh, no. A stomach virus?
是啊 你打电♥话♥之前那会儿我还吐了呢
Yeah, when you called earlier, i was throwing up.
别让孩子们传染上
Well, we don't want the girls to catch it.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
我的牙齿在打颤呢
My teeth are chattering.
不管怎样 我会尽快回家
Anyhow, I'll be home as soon as I can.
医生说一天左右就能好
Doctor says it's a 24-hour thing.
别忘了会喝醉醉
Don't forget the hangover.
或者一天半 就这样吧
Or 36-hour thing. Gotta go.
开始倒酒
Start pourin'.
我刚才说我吐了 可没想撒谎
I said I was throwing up. Don't want to be a liar.
这是我的公♥司♥ 我想雇谁就雇谁
I can hire whomever I want. It's my company.
我给你管理公♥司♥ 你应该先问过我的意见
And I run it for you. I should have been consulted.
你干吗这么不高兴
Why are you being so unpleasant about this?
山姆是我雇来给你帮忙的
I hired Sam to help you.
我不需要他帮忙
I don't need his help.
我管得挺好的
I've got it under control.
安德鲁 我所看到的却恰恰相反
Andrew, all I've seen lately is evidence to the contrary,
你可别以为我会坐视不管
and if you think I'm gonna stand by
看着我辛苦经营的事业毁于一旦
while everything I've built falls apart...
山姆 我以为你已经回家了
Sam. I thought you'd gone home.
我留下来加个班 把存货清点完
Oh, I stayed late to finish the inventory.
你真勤奋
Well, aren't you industrious?
我还想说说泰德的事
I also wanted to talk about Tad.
他怎么了
Uh, what about him?
我交给他办的事儿
Every task I've given him
他要么办砸了 要么办不成
he's either botched or failed to finish.
我觉得现在是时候 来减少损失了
I think it's time to cut our losses.
我们不会解雇泰德的
We're-- we're not firing Tad.
为什么 他是个蠢货
Why not? He's a moron.
他是个好人 而且我不想让你
He's a good guy, and--and I don't want you
用那种口气说我的员工
talking that way about my employees.
安德鲁 你得承认
Andrew, you have to admit,
他太没有竞争力了
He's more than a little incompetent.
给他个机会吧 他还是个孩子
Give him a chance. He's just a kid.
你是不是跟他有一腿
You're having an affair with him, aren't you?
山姆 你怎么能那么说
Sam! How could you say such a thing?
我想您更应该问的是
I think the more pertinent question is
为什么安德鲁不否认呢
why isn't Andrew denying it?
安德鲁 你是不是跟泰德上过床
Andrew, have you had sex with Tad?
就一次
Just once. Uh...
天哪
Oh, my god.
是他找我的 那天晚了 我喝醉了
Well, he came on to me. It was late, and I'd been drinking.
那就是你的理由吗
That's your excuse?
说实话 安德鲁 我对你真的很失望
Honestly, Andrew, I am so disappointed in you.
真的吗 你又要摆出一副说教的嘴脸了
Oh, really? Y-you want to play that card?
你还和亚里克斯住在一起呢
You're living with Alex.
你还和奥森结婚了呢
And you're married to orson.
是的 我知道卡尔·梅尔
Yeah, I know about Karl Mayer.
咱们俩半斤八两 谁也别瞧不起谁
Hello, pot. I'm kettle. It's nice to meet you.
我真不敢相信你竟然
I cannot believe you would bring this up
在陌生人面前说这样的事
in front of a stranger.
是啊 你了解我
Yeah, you know me.
虚伪使我忘记了礼节
Hypocrisy just makes me forget my manners.
也许我该走了
Perhaps I should go.
好 不过我要你明天一大早过来
Yes. But I want you back here bright and early
帮我把泰德给炒了
tomorrow morning to help me fire Tad.
不 不 你不能炒他
Y--no. No. You--you-- you can't fire him.
我能
Yes, I can.
事实上 我想炒谁就能炒谁
In fact, I can fire anyone I want.
正把她的胸罩脱掉
Taking off her bra,
我就醒了
I woke up.
你觉得这意味着什么
What do you think that means?
看起来很明显
Seems pretty straightforward.
但我不是女同性恋
But I'm not a lesbian.
你比你想的要超前一些
You're getting ahead of yourself.
也许这甚至与罗宾无关
Maybe this dream isn't even about Robin.
也许是因为我被男人伤透了心
Maybe it's about how I've been so hurt by men
以至于觉得女人是唯一可靠的选择
that women are the only safe option left.
是什么使你开始思考和男人的感情问题呢
Why are you even thinking about relationships at all,
或者和女人的
with men or women?
你还是有点脆弱
You're still fragile.
等你更坚强一些
Now when you're stronger,
我们再来谈你可能被谁吸引的问题吧
then we can talk about who you might be attracted to.
我不是被她吸引 这才是我要说的
But I'm not attracted to her. That's what I'm saying.
在我这个年龄的女人不可能
Women my age don't just wake up one day
突然改变性取向
with a whole new sexual identity.
这个梦一定有什么别的含义
This dream has got to mean something else.
对我来说 你这个梦很明显意味着
Well, what it tells me, clearly,
你的康复受到了干扰
is that you are being distracted from your recovery.
那我该怎么办呢 停止做梦吗
So what am I supposed to do, stop dreaming?
不
No.
但你得考虑一下
But you might want to consider
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表