剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
是该我承认失败的时候了
styrofoam and wads of gum, It's time to admit defeat.
我爱的人选了你
The man I love chose you.
-你在忽悠我吗 -不 我很诚恳
- Are you messing with me? - No. I'm being honest.
为什么我过得这么苦呢
Why has this been so hard on me?
-你爱过他 -是的
Well... You loved him. I did.
我真的爱过 现在他走了
I really did. And now he's gone.
凯瑟琳 你是有魅力又聪明的女人
Katherine, you're an attractive, intelligent woman.
你会再找到其他人的
You're gonna meet other guys.
都不会像麦克了
Not like mike.
我们在各个方面都那么和谐
We connected on so many different levels...
思想上 感情上 性生活上
Intellectually, Emotionally, Sexually.
我从来没感受过那样的激♥情♥
Oh, I've never felt such passion.
我到哪里去找另外一个
Where am I gonna find another guy
可以一天跟我做五次的人啊
Who'll make love to me five times in one day?
-你骗人的 -我没有
- That's a lie. - No, it's not.
-五次 -苏珊 拜托
- Five times? - Susan, come on.
别告诉我你跟麦克从来没有...
Don't tell me that you and mike have never...
可能我还没有输哦
Maybe I didn't lose after all.
以后提醒我多问问你早餐要吃什么
Remind me to ask you what you want for breakfast more often.
这比一碗麦片要好吧
Beats a bowl of oatmeal, doesn't it?
开玩笑 这比华芙饼干都要好
You kidding? That beat a waffle.
我有个疯狂的主意
Listen, I have a crazy idea.
我们都请病假
Why don't we both call in sick
然后裸体待在床上一天吧
And spend the day in bed naked together?
我刚才说裸体了吧
Did I mention naked?
-你想来第二次啊 -嗯
- You wanna go for seconds? - Mm-hmm.
你今天怎么了
Oh, what's gotten into you? Mmm.
连我生日的时候你都叫我快点结束
Even on my birthday you told me to hurry up
因为"单身汉"(电视剧)正在放
Because "the bachelor" was on.
难道妻子就不能跟丈夫多待一会儿吗
Well... Can't a wife just want to spend time with her husband?
能啊 只是现在不是个好时间
Well, yeah. It's just that your timing's bad.
我得去修亨克先生的淋浴头
Gotta finish mr. Hinkle's shower.
我答应他昨天去的
I promised him I'd be there yesterday.
我说真的 那个老男人三天没洗澡了
I'm serious. The old man hasn't had a shower in three days.
对一个老人来说
And that's a long time... Mm-hmm.
三天不洗澡
For an old man...
是很长的时间了
To not take a shower.
算了算了
Oh, the hell with it.
他二战都活下来了 他会熬过去的
He survived world war ii. He'll get through this. Oh!
神父克劳里 这是给你的
Father crowley, hi. This is for you.
我觉得我得补上给我最喜欢的教区的善款
I thought I'd catch up on my giving to my favorite parish.
我没有期望这么多
Wow. I certainly didn't expect this.
做你任何想做的事 买♥♥个新管风琴
Well, do with it what you will-- buy a new pipe organ,
帮助需要的人
Help the needy,
去塔希提旅旅游 我不介意的
Take a trip to tahiti. I really don't care.
对了
Oh, listen.
我不知道你准备把我的孩子交给哪个修女
I don't know which nun you're gonna put my kid with,
但保证她要打了破伤风针
But make sure she's had a tetanus shot.
-胡安妮塔喜欢咬人 -加布丽尔
- Juanita's a biter. - Uh, Gabrielle,
我觉得你这么做有点太快了吧
I think you're jumping the gun here.
为什么 一个位子刚刚空出来了
Why? A spot opened up.
莫莉·亨德森要搬去佛罗里达了 是吗
Molly Henderson is moving to florida, right?
本来是的 她爸爸本来要去那里接一份新工作
Well, she was. Her father was going to take a new job,
但他后来决定不去了
But he decided against it.
什么 不可能
What? No! no, this can't be!
抱歉 事实如此
I'm afraid it is.
你怎么知道这件事的
Anyway, h-how did you even know about this?
我们忏悔的时候再说吧
We'll talk about it in confession.
坚持信仰 加布里尔
Have faith, Gabrielle.
上帝关上一扇门的同时又会开一扇窗的
When god closes a door, he opens a window.
谢谢 克劳里神父
Thank you, father Crowley.
蘑菇馅饼的材料都买♥♥好了
Hey. I got the stuff for the mushroom tarts.
蛋糕做得怎么样了
How's that cake coming along?
本以为我不会裱花 现在可以胜任了
Just when I think I can't top myself, I do. Hmm.
感觉不错吧
Hmm. How about that?
对了 奥森觉得你有外遇
Oh, by the way, Orson thinks you're having an affair.
他说什么
He thinks what now?
他觉得你在偷♥情♥
He thinks you're steppin' out.
但我跟他说不可能
But I told him there is no way
布里·范德坎普
Bree Van de Kamp
不是那种到肮脏小旅馆偷♥情♥的人
Is whoring it up in some sleazy motel.
谢谢
Uh, thank you for that.
抱歉跟你说的这么直接
Sorry to spring it on you like that.
我以为你知道他这样想
I just felt you should know what he was saying.
谢谢
Well, I appreciate it.
我只是不懂他为何去找你
I just don't understand why he would go to you.
他喝多了
Well, he was drinking a lot.
要我帮忙监视你
Also, he asked me if I would spy on you.
别紧张 布里
Relax, Bree.
我当然拒绝了
Obviously I said no.
谢谢
And I appreciate that, too.
你能帮我收尾吗
Would you mind, um, cleaning this up for me?
你不自己裱花了
Are you sure you're done topping yourself?
真的 卡尔 他要安吉监视我
This is serious, Karl. He asked Angie to spy on me.
天知道他还找谁在监视我
And god knows who else he has watching me.
我觉得我们不能再见面了
I don't think we should see each other again
直到你帮我把离婚办完了
Until after you've gotten me a divorce.
别问我怎么做 你才是律师
Don't ask me how. You're the lawyer.
你不是应该在学校吗
Hey. Aren't you supposed to be at school?
你从不回家吃午餐
You never come home for lunch.
我想试试特别的
I thought I'd try something different.
既然我们都在家
Mmm. Hey, since we're both home,
去楼上做♥爱♥怎么样
Why don't we go upstairs and make love?
什么 真的 你还要做
What, seriously? You want to do it again?
马蒂内利家的活 我刚找人替了一会
I just got a sub from Martinelli's.
麦克 这是免费午餐
Mike, I am offering you a nooner.
脱了裤子 上楼来
Drop your pants and get upstairs.
我能拿着三明治吗
Can I bring my sandwich?
拿吧 还有腌菜 无所谓
Yes. Bring it. Grab a pickle. I don't care.
你是最好的老婆
You're the best wife ever.
-快点 -我能同时看《三个伙计》吗
- Come on! - Can I turn on "The Three Stooges," too?
勒奈特 我是加布
Lynette, it's Gaby!
等一下
In a minute.
你好 加布
Hey, Gaby.
你好 北极熊 你穿棉衣干什么
Hey, nanook. Why you wearing a parka?
因为穿皮草有罪 何事
Because... fur is murder. What's up?
我和克莉丝特·亨德森谈过了
I talked to Crystal Henderson,
她说你说服泰瑞斯不去迈阿密了
And she said you talked Terrence out of going to Miami.
-真的吗 -不是我说服他的
- Is that true? - I didn't talk him out of it.
我只是跟他说了利害关系
I merely pointed out the pros and cons.
显然 去是弊大于利
Well, apparently, the cons won.
你还不如不去劝他
You've gotta untalk him out of it.
我想要他走
I need him out of this State.
为什么 你和他有一腿吗
Why? Are you sleeping with him?
没有 如果他走了
No! Truth is, if he doesn't go,
胡安妮塔可以得到
Juanita can't take his kid's spot
他孩子在圣厄休拉学校的名额
At St. Ursula's.
你真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
为了不给自己女儿做家教
You want this guy to uproot his entire life
可以不顾别人的整个人生
Just so you can get out of homeschooling your daughter?
是的 "加布自私"
Yeah, yeah, selfish Gaby.
老一套了 还有什么要说我的尽管说
Same old song. Join in if you know the words.
抱歉 加布 我需要泰瑞斯
Well, sorry, Gaby, I need Terrence here.
为什么
Why?
难道你和他有一腿
Are you sleeping with him?
不是 我只是需要他在这
No! I just need him here.
每次我的事业有起色
Every time I turn around,
就总有人想把它搞复杂
Someone is trying to make my life more complicated.
大家怎么就不能大度一些
Why can't everyone just let it go?
抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表