剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
很高兴见到你
Gracias por venir.
请允许我们单独待会 就一会儿
Would you excuse us one moment? Un momento.
你什么意思 新的清洁工
What do you mean, new cleaning lady?
伊万娜哪去了
Where's Ivana?
我打给中介 让他们换个人过来
I called the agency and had them send over someone else.
呃...为什么
Well... why?
因为伊凡娜太差劲了
Because Ivana sucked,
打扫得也不够一尘不染
And not in that good vacuum sort of way.
嘿 别那么计较 她是罗马尼亚人
Hey, cut her some slack. She's Romanian.
好的 当你被巡警追捕
Okay, when your people are being chased into Argentina
抓到阿根廷的时候
By angry cossacks,
也许光洁的卫生间就不那么重要了
Maybe a sparkling toilet isn't that important.
阿根廷?
Argentina?
你还是只教分数
How about you stick to fractions,
我来教女儿地理怎么样
And I'll teach Juanita geography?
再见
Good bye
再见
Gracias.
你能教一个七岁的孩子数学吗
So how do you feel about teaching math to 7-year-olds?
我的英语
My english...
不太好
Not so good.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
开门 开门
Knock, knock!
安吉 你在这儿干什么
Angie, what are you doing here?
哦 你的脆饼真不错
Oh, your shortbread was so good,
我回赠你一炉我自♥制♥的饼干
I made you a batch of my pignoli cookies.
你想得真周到
How incredibly thoughtful of you.
我闻到了杂菜汁的味道
Hey, I smell marinara.
你用我的食物招待你朋友么
You cooking my food for your friend?
是的 而且我已经来不及了 所以
Yes, and I am way behind, so--
哦 那让我帮你吧 哇
Oh! Well, let me help you, then! Wow.
你这儿有这么多酱汁
You sure got a lot of sauce here.
还有这么多土豆
Lot of potatoes, too.
这是三个人的分量吗
This is all for three people?
嗯 吃你做的食物 谁不想带点回去啊
Well, with food like yours, who wouldn't want leftovers?
维塔勒的周年聚会-炸丸子 汤团 酒烩肉卷
"vitale anniversary party - arancino, gnocchi, braciole."
你为了承办酒会偷我的食谱
You were stealing my recipes for a catering job.
我想上鹅肝酱 顾客执意要意面
I wanted to serve foie gras. The client demanded pasta.
所以你到我这儿 讲了个催人泪下的故事
So you come running to me with some sob story
关于一个只想吃通心粉的火灾幸存者
About a burn victim who can only be healed by manicott'?
我承认这有点小人
I admit that was a bit tacky.
我为那女人点了蜡烛
I lit a candle for that woman!
你好好想想 这可是对你大大的肯定啊
If you think about it, it was a huge compliment.
你说的肯定是指
And the compliment is
我的食物能促成你的生意
That my food is good enough for your business
而我不能
But I'm not.
我决不会说你不能胜任
I would never say you weren't good enough.
当然不是你 你那么八面玲珑
Of course you wouldn't. You're tactful.
但你知道吗,我不像你那么八面玲珑 我很直率
But you know what? I'm not, which is why I can say
你是个表里不一又傲慢的婊♥子♥
That you're a two-faced, condescending bitch
决不会为我祖母酒烩肉卷的配方
Who will never make a nickel
交一分钱
Off my dead grandma's braciole!
不过好好享受饼干吧
But enjoy the cookies!
-这太荒唐了 -我知道这对你来说很难
-That's insane. - I know this is hard for you.
这不可能 不可能是尼克
It's impossible. It couldn't have been Nick.
你怎么能肯定呢 当时天已经黑了
How can you be so sure? It was dark.
你告诉警♥察♥你看不见袭击你的人
You told the police you couldn't see who attacked you.
但这说不通 他爱我
This doesn't make any sense. He loves me.
确实 你跟他分手了
Exactly, and you broke up with him.
宝贝 这是我们必须考虑的因素
Honey, this is something we have to consider.
我不能这么想 好吗 我就是不能
Well, I can't consider it, okay? I just can't.
茱莉 我们看着你长大
Julie... we watched you grow up.
你就像是我们的女儿
You're like a daughter to us.
我们不能坐视不管
We can't stand by and do nothing.
所以你必须告诉警♥察♥
So you're gonna talk to the police
无论我说了什么
No matter what I say.
我想我们不得不这么做
I think we have to.
绝不可能是他
It just couldn't be him.
你 你在这儿干嘛
You. What are you doing here?
中介给我这个地址
The agency gave me this address.
求你了 伊凡娜 我需要你回去
Please, Ivana, I need you to come back.
你丈夫跟中介抱怨
Your husband told the agency
说我很不称职
That I am a lousy housekeeper.
你从没告诉他我究竟都做了些什么
You never told him what I was really doing.
中介差点把我炒了 你得离开这儿
The agency almost fired me. You have to leave.
哦 不 不 等等
Oh, no, no, no! Wait! Wait!
-我需要你 -胡安妮塔需要你
- I need you! - Juanita needs you.
你看 她需要你 她明天有考试
See? She needs you. She has a test tomorrow,
我教她的时候 不是她哭就是我哭
And when I teach her, one of us ends up in tears.
别让我教我的孩子
Don't make me teach my baby.
抱歉 我有地板要擦
I'm sorry. I have floors to scrub.
别擦了 伊凡娜 你有天分
Forget scrubbing. Ivana, you have a gift.
应该让全世界知道 就从我女儿开始
Share it with the world, starting with my daughter.
地板怎么办
What about the floor?
你漏了一个污点
You missed a spot.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
现在不是时候
This really isn't a good time.
哦 汤团
Ooh. Gnocchi.
真好吃
Tasty.
别恭维我
Don't patronize me.
安吉的汤团轻如空气 我的就像铅球一样重
Angie's are light as air. Mine are like little shot puts.
也许这个能让你振作起来
Well, perhaps this will cheer you up.
我去了枫叶街的珠宝店
I went to that jewelry store on Maple
看看我发现了什么
And look what I found.
-喜欢吗 -我说了 现在没时间说这些
- You like it? - I told you, I don't have time for this.
真奇怪 我向他们问起之前那枚胸章
You know, it's odd. I asked them about the first brooch,
可他们说
But they said--
天哪 奥森 别说了行不行
Oh, for god sakes, Orson, would you just stop it?!
我说过无数次了 我想离婚
I have told you again and again I want a divorce.
你以为用些小装饰品就能让我改变主意吗
Do you think you can change my mind with trinkets?
我不想要珠宝 不想要故作浪漫的姿态
I don't want jewelry. I don't want romantic gestures.
我想解脱 现在请你让我单独呆一会行吗
I want out! Now would you please leave me alone?
苍天啊 再不走我要拿东西砸你了
Or for god sakes, I swear I'll throw something at you!
别用那些面团砸就行了
Just not one of the gnocchi.
那些东西能把人眼睛砸出来
Those things could put a man's eye out.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late!
我在少量购物通道
I had to take down some geezer
遇见了几个怪老头
In the ten items or less line.
伊万娜 你恐怕得在
Ivana, you should probably split
卡洛斯回来前先...
Before Carlos gets ho--oh, my!
没错 我提前下班了
Yeah, I got off work early,
所以我让我们的清洁女工回家了
So I let our cleaning woman go home.
胡安妮塔 好样的 今天就到这里吧
Juanita, good job. Let's knock off early today.
好的 爸爸
Okay, daddy.
你听见了吗 好像是西利娅摔倒了
Do you hear that? I think Celia fell down.
加布
Gaby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我向你求助过了
I asked you for help.
我说过要找个家教的 可你说不行
I asked for a tutor, and you said no.
因为你是她妈妈啊
Because you're her mother.
你每天应该能腾出几个小时
You should be able to set aside a few hours each day
- 来教教你自己的女儿的 -我会教她的
- To teach your own daughter. - And I will teach her.
我要教她的事情多着呢
There's so many things I'm gonna teach her--
如何穿着打扮 如何化妆
How to dress, how to put on makeup.
我甚至会教他如何吸引男生的目光
I'll even show her how to get a boy to notice her.
这些才是我擅长的 我们会找到很多乐趣的
That's stuff I know. And we're gonna have so much fun.
可数学 语法 和历史
But fractions and grammar and history--
这些不是我的强项 她也知道的
It's just not my thing, and she knows it.
她会很有挫败感的 因为我都很有挫败感
And then she gets frustrated because I'm frustrated.
那会毁掉我们的关系的
And it's ruining our relationship.
拜托 加布 别这么夸张
Come on, Gaby. Let's not exaggerate.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表