剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
到这来
Come here.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你怎么一下这么沮丧了
Why are you getting so upset?
怎么回事
What was that?
怎么了
What was what?
你的肚子踢我了
Your stomach just kicked me.
-把衣服敞开 -不要
- Open the parka. - I'd rather not.
敞开
Open it!
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
怎么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?!
因为
Because...
你会告诉卡洛斯
I knew you'd tell Carlos.
是啊 那又怎样
Yeah, so I tell Carlos. What's wrong with...
不会吧
Oh, no.
卡洛斯给你升职的时候
When Carlos offered you that promotion,
你就怀孕了
You knew you were pregnant
而且你知道到时候担子就会都落在他一个人身上
And you knew you'd be leaving him in the lurch?
加布
Gaby...
卡洛斯刚在这公♥司♥站稳脚跟
Carlos just got this company!
他需要能帮上忙的人为他做事
He brought in people he could depend on,
他原以为可以指望着你呢!
And he thought he could depend on you!
我没告诉他
I didn't tell Carlos
就是因为我知道我是最佳人选
Because I knew I was the best person for the job,
我想证明这一点
And I wanted to prove it.
现在你是证明了一些事
Well, you certainly proved something.
加布 别跟他说
Gaby, wait! Please don't tell Carlos.
我想自己告诉他
I think he should hear it from me.
是的 亡羊补牢 是吧
Yeah. Better late than never, right?
苏珊 我回来了
Susan, I'm home!
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
上楼来
Up here!
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, lover.
老天
Oh, god.
苏珊 我不行了
Susan, I can't.
我没有体力了
I got nothing left.
我的手今天扭了
I hit my hand with a wrench today,
你都把我榨干了 我真是欲哭无泪啊
And when I cried, only dust came out.
你哭了
You cried?
太性感了
That is so sexy.
你到底怎么了
Mm. What is going on with you?
就跟像刚从监狱里放出来似的
It's like you just got out of prison.
夫妻做♥爱♥有问题吗
Is there a problem with a husband and wife having sex?
我们的生活很有激♥情♥不是吗
We have a passionate relationship, don't we?
当然
Well, of course we do.
只是我希望今晚我们
It's just, I was hoping tonight we could...
相拥而眠
Cuddle.
相拥而眠
Cuddle?
你就那么讨厌我
Am I that repulsive to you?
什么啊
What?
没事的 麦克 你说吧
It's okay, Mike. You can say it.
我做♥爱♥技术很糟
I'm a lousy lay.
苏珊 我们今天三次了
Susan, we had sex three times today.
我不能做了
All right, I can't do it again.
不是你的问题 完全是体力不支
It's not you. It's basic biology.
是吗 体力问题
Really? Biology?
我们来做个算术
Well, here is some basic math.
你和凯瑟琳曾一天做5次
You had sex with Katherine five times in one day
和我是3次
And me three.
5减3等于
Five minus three equals
凯瑟琳使你兴奋 而和我做♥爱♥很无聊
Katherine turns you on, and sex with me is a chore.
你们真的说这种事吗
You and Katherine actually talked about this?
更像是她在跟我炫耀
More like she rubbed it in my face.
好吧
Okay.
我和她有这个记录只是因为
Look, the only reason that that "record" ever happened
我们在滑雪旅行中被困在酒店
Was we got snowed in during a ski trip.
完全无话可说
And we had absolutely nothing to talk about.
只能做♥爱♥
Sex was all we ever had!
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我和她除了性没别的
There was nothing else to the relationship.
但你和我分享一切
But you and I... We've got everything.
我们有个美满的家庭
We have a rich, full life together.
我们无话不谈
We could finish each other's sentences.
麦克 我
Oh, Mike, I...
我太傻了
I've been so foolish.
你就是想说这句话吧
Is that what you were gonna say?
还有
And?
今天我们相拥而眠
You wanna cuddle.
我本要说"单身汉"开演了
I was gonna say "The Bachelor" is on.
但今天相拥而眠也不错
But cuddling's good, too.
卡尔 你来干什么 别人会看见的
Karl, what are you doing here? Someone could see you!
是啊 如果你让我在门口站着
Yeah, especially if you leave me
肯定有人会看见
Standing on your doorstep.
别紧张 我的车停在两个路口以外了
Relax. I parked two blocks away.
我可不喜欢这样冒险
I don't appreciate your taking risks like this.
如果奥森知道了
- If Orson find out about... - Ah,ah, ah, ah.
你马上就不用担心此事了
You won't have that to worry about much longer.
我想到让你离婚的方法了
I found a way to spring you from this marriage!
奥森还在假释期 对吧
Orson's still on parole, right?
还有一年 怎么了
For another year. Why?
如果他违反了假释条例 比如说
If he violates parole by, for instance,
和一个重罪狱友联♥系♥ 法♥院♥就会收回他的假释权限
Associating with a known felon, they can revoke it.
把他从新送回监狱 所以我们要做的就是
And send him back to jail. All we need to do
弄两个奥森的狱友过来和奥森见面
Is get some ex-con in a room with orson,
我们拍他们的照片 然后就砰!
Take some pictures, and bam!
他就不能再碰你一根毫毛了 要是他敢
He can't touch you because if he does,
假释法官就会收到这些照片
The parole officer will get the pictures,
奥森就彻底拜拜了
And it's bye-bye, orson.
卡尔 太完美了 这样他就得同意和我离婚
Karl, that's perfect! and then he'll have to let me go.
我觉得某人该得到香吻一枚
Ahh. I think someone deserves a kiss.
卡尔 我们有过约定的
Karl, we agreed.
布里 我们认识以来你丈夫不在家
Bree, for the first time since we've been together,
这可是第一次
Your husband is out of town.
这么好的机会 你忍♥心浪费吗
Do we really want to let that go to waste?
快接啊 快接啊
Come on. Come on!
别接
Do not answer that.
这里是布里 请给我留言
This is bree. Please leave a message.
见鬼
Oh, damn it!
你好
Hello?
布里 让你房♥间里的汉子快点出来 快!
Bree, you gotta get that man out of your bedroom right now!
你说什么 我房♥间里面没人啊
What? There's no man in my room.
哦 是吗 恐怕你房♥间里面要更挤了
Oh, good,'cause it was just about to get a whole lot more crowded.
奥森回来了
Orson is home.
奥森
Orson.
你回来得好早啊
You're home early.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
怎么回来这么早
Why are you back so soon?
我感冒了 就回来了
I'm coming down with a cold.
你知道我很恋家的
You know how I hate to be sick away from home.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
楼下有两只杯子 一只还有酒呢
There are two glasses downstairs and one has wine.
你一定不是一个人
You are obviously not alone here.
你什么意思?
What are you implying?
别装了 你知道我在讲什么 布里
You know perfectly well what I'm implying, bree.
那只杯是给谁留的?
Who was drinking the wine?
首先
Well, first of all,
你居然认为我是那样的人 我觉得被侮辱了
I am insulted that you would even think that--
布里 你跑哪去了 哦 你在这儿啊
Bree, where are you? Oh, there you are!
奥森
Orson.
哇 我回去甩干衣服
Wow, I pop home for five minutes
才5分钟
To toss some clothes in the dryer,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表