剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
太低俗了
Tacky.
巧克力里全是抗氧化剂
Chocolate is filled with antioxidants,
这玩意 能对抗病魔
which, as we all know, fight disease.
你应该认为我刚刚救了别人一命
So you could say that I just saved a life.
说得好听 这是孩子之间的比赛
Yeah, right. The competition is between the kids.
该进行销♥售♥的是他们 而不是家长
They're supposed to be doing the selling, not the parents.
加布 还有一个多月就该穿泳装了
Gaby, speedo season is a month away,
你还敢把这个卖♥♥给我老公
And you have the nerve to sell this to my husband?
他是个医生 她是个外科医生
...he was a doctor. She was a surgeon.
我一直就想上医学院
I always knew I'd go to med school,
那种帮助别人的感觉太美妙了
You know, that incredible feeling of helping people.
再说 会给你发那个小本子
Plus, they give you that little pad,
让你随便写处方
and you can write any prescription you want.
长得又美 我讲笑话还笑了
Beautiful and laughs at my jokes.
再多喝两杯酒 我就该求婚了
Two more cocktails, and I may be proposing.
抱歉打扰了
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
我能和你说两句吗
Uh, can I talk to you for a minute?
稍等一下 大卫
Will you excuse me, David?
她从没抽过烟
...and she never smoked a day in her life.
下一个可能就是你 李
You could be that girl, Lee.
听着 要隐藏我们的关系是一回事
Look, it's one thing to hide our relationship.
在我面前和一个男人调情是另一回事
It's another to flirt with a man right in my face.
我没有调情 是他在调情
I wasn't flirting. He was flirting with me.
我看见你的表情了 我看你挺乐意的
I saw your face. You were enjoying it.
好吧
Okay.
大家听着
Hey, listen up, everyone.
我感谢大家过来
I-I just want to thank you all for coming
想对凯伦说 你没事真是太好了
and to say to Karen, thank God you're all right, baby.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
也谢谢上面那哥们
And I also want to thank the big guy upstairs.
现在请大家
Now if we could all take a moment
为那些不及我幸运的人默哀
to remember the people who weren't as lucky as I was.
请你想清楚 凯瑟琳 你是同还是直
Make up your mind, Katherine. Are you gay or straight?
我不知道 我喜欢和你做♥爱♥
I don't know! Just because I enjoy having sex with you
并不代表我就是个同性恋
doesn't make me a lesbian!
看看你们
Look at this.
我在想如果雷克斯看见我们坐在一起
I wonder what Rex would say
会说什么
if he saw us here all together.
可能会说 轮椅上那家伙是谁
Probably "Who's the guy in the wheelchair?"
山姆 妈妈说你有个什么高级学位
So, Sam, Mom tells me you got some fancy degree?
他读了MBA
His M.B.A.,
当时打两份工还得照顾病中的妈妈
which he earned while working two jobs and nursing his sick mother.
我只是做了该做的事而已
I just did what I had to do.
别这么谦虚
Don't be so modest.
他有一年夏天还在密克罗尼西亚帮助挖井
He also spent a summer in micronesia, helping to dig wells.
那工作很有挑战性
It was challenging,
但我真的很喜欢和穷♥人♥一起工作
but I really wanted to work with the poor.
听起来跟我第一份工作差不多
Sounds like my first job.
你是在大超♥市♥的食品部工作
You worked in the food court at the mall.
是批发市场 相信我
The outlet mall. Trust me.
我太了解和穷♥人♥一块工作是什么感觉了
I know what it's like to work with poor people.
他们老是迟到
They're always late.
雷克斯和我一直都希望孩子们
Rex and I always hoped the children would take
乐意去和穷♥人♥一块工作 但是
an interest in working with those less fortunate, but--
我们一看见能让他们难过的机会
We saw an opportunity to disappoint them once again,
绝不放过
and we grabbed it.
那
So...
我父亲对慈善工作感兴趣
My father was interested in charity work.
-还有什么 -太多了
- What else? - Oh, so many things--
旅行 历史 艺术
travel, history, the arts.
他尤其喜欢音乐
Oh, he especially loved music.
真的吗 我也是 我会弹吉他
Really? Me, too. I play the guitar.
是吗 等着
You do? Stay right there.
太好了
That was lovely.
-我弹得不好 -是啊 能听出来
- I'm really rusty. - Yeah, I could hear that.
感觉太神奇了
This is pretty cool.
我在弹我爸爸的吉他
I'm actually playing my dad's guitar.
这吉他在阁楼里放了很多年了
It's just been sitting in that closet for years,
积了一层灰
gathering dust.
要不 你就留着吧
In fact, why don't you keep it?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你应该有点什么东西来纪念你父亲
Why not? You should have something to remember your father by.
等一下 万一我想要呢
Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. What if I want it?
万一丹妮尔想要呢
What if Danielle wants it?
-我不想要啊 -你不是要去赶飞机吗
- I don't want it. - Don't you have a flight to catch?
安德鲁 你对那把吉他从来就不感兴趣
Andrew, you've never shown any interest in that thing.
这是我爸爸的吉他 我非常感兴趣
It's my dad's guitar. I'm plenty interested.
-可是你又不弹吉他 -我弹啊
- But you don't even play. - I do so.
我学过的 好吧
I took lessons, okay?
那好
Well, by all means...
我们都乐意听一听
We'd love to hear.
叮叮当
Jingle Bells
叮叮当
Jingle bell--
铃儿
Jingle
响
All the...
叮当
Way
多欢乐
Oh, what fun
确实很欢乐 现在可以把吉他给山姆了吗
What fun indeed. Now would you please give Sam the guitar?
不
No.
如果安德鲁真的很想要的话
If Andrew wants it that badly--
他不是想要吉他 他就是无理取闹
He doesn't care about the guitar. He's just being unreasonable.
你把我爸爸的东西交给一个陌生人
You're giving out my dad's stuff to a total stranger,
反而是我在无理取闹
and I-I'm unreasonable?
山姆是这个家庭的一份子 把吉他给他
Sam is a member of this family. Now give him the guitar.
我有个主意 要不我们把它分了吧
Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we split it?
我向你们道歉
I must apologize.
我的出现让你们很不愉快
My presence here is clearly causing unhappiness.
-我该走了 -不用道歉
- I think I should go. - No need to apologize.
面对这么无礼的人
You have behaved with the utmost dignity
你已经表现的非常得体了
in the face of unthinkable rudeness.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
他是个完美的儿子
He's the perfect son.
问题是 不是你的
Problem is, he's not yours.
还是不理我吗
So... we talking yet?
天啊 安吉 你干吗呢
Jeez, ange! What the hell?
我受够了冷战
I'm getting bored of the silent treatment,
你干脆直接杀了我吧
so you might as well shoot me.
你没资格去告诉她
You had no right to tell her.
我了解我妈妈 尼克
I know my mom, Nick.
如果不说 她不会让丹尼跟我回家的
There was no other way she was letting go of danny.
这事够了吗
So are we over this?
不够的话 我宁愿你直接对着我脑袋开一枪
Because if not, I would really prefer a bullet in my head.
以前只有你 我 还有派崔克知道
It used to be just you, me and Patrick knew.
现在加上你妈妈 如果他发现了怎么办
Now your mom. What if he finds out?
-她不会说的 -安吉 我爱那个孩子
- She is not gonna tell him. - Ange, I love that boy.
他出生的时候是我在产房♥守着
I was the one in the delivery room.
是我第一个抱起他 还是在你之前
I was the first one to hold him, even before you.
-我知道 -我不能让他从别人那里知道
- I know. - I cannot let him find out from somebody else.
我得告诉他
I have got to tell him.
不 你是他父亲
No. You are his father.
是你拼了命地保护他
You gave up your life to protect him.
你是他唯一的父亲
You're the only father he needs to know about.
也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right. It's...
拜托把这玩意拿出去
Now please get this the hell out of here, huh,
免得误伤了谁
before someone gets hurt?
我知道你不会开枪 但我也不是傻子
I mean, I didn't think you'd do it, but I'm not stupid.
-你好 -我是派崔克·罗根 我刚回来
- Hello? - It's Patrick Logan. Just got into town.
我想过来 了解一下情况
I was hoping to drop by, you know, for the information?
明晚怎样
How about tomorrow night?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表