剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
这哪年的烂帐了 我们不早就忘了吗
Because that was years ago. we're past all that, right?
当然 只是...
of course we're.
这整件事让我感觉很不舒服
It's just the whole thing makes me uncomfortable.
抱歉 我要说不
I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to say no.
我就知道 你在吃醋
I knew it. You're jealous.
吃醋 吃谁的醋
Jealous? Of who?
你漂亮侄女给你前情人打工
Your beautiful niece working for your ex-lover.
-什么 -你对他还念念不忘
- What?! - You still have the hots for him.
别否认 我看见你了
Oh, don't deny it. I saw you.
"真的吗 你离婚了"
"Really? You're divorced?"
首先 你让我想起来为什么我讨厌小丑
Okay. first of all, you just reminded me why I hate mimes.
再而 那就是你让安娜去给约翰打工的原因吗
Secondly, is that why you're letting Ana work for John?
是在考验我
You were testing me?
是的 而且你没通过
Yeah, and you failed.
卡洛斯 你太过分了
Carlos, you are way out of line.
随你怎么狡辩 我已经知道答案了
Deny it all you want, but I know what I saw.
你是女为悦己者容
You wanted to look pretty for your ex-lover.
他还是我前园丁呢
Well... You know, he was also my ex-gardener.
你怎么不那样叫他
Can't you call him that?
很久没看见你们出双入对了
It's so long since I've seen you two together.
我还以为你们离婚了呢
I was starting to wonder if you'd split up.
没有 我们还是夫妻
Oh! no, we're still married.
没有 只是正在想甩掉他
No, just try getting away from this one!
-放开 -布里 我知道你很不高兴
- Arm. - Bree, I know you're unhappy,
但是我们几个月没一起出来了
But we haven't been out in months.
你今晚能稍稍给点面子吗
Could you at least make an effort for one night?
你说得完全正确
You are absolutely right.
你可以给我拿点蟹肉泡芙吗
Why don't you get me one of those crab puffs,
然后我们就去跟人聊天
And then we'll mingle?
亲爱的 这就是我想...
sweetheart, this is just what I'm--
蟹肉泡芙
Crab puff.
卡尔
Karl!
-布里 -你在这里做什么
- Bree? - What are you doing here?
-什么意思 -你在跟踪我吗
- What do you mean? - Are you following me?
没啊 我是俱乐部的会员
No. I'm a member of the club.
我不知道
I-I had no idea that this was
这就是你所谓会出的状况
the event that you were talking about.
所以你以为我就会相信
Oh, so you expect me to believe
你独自一人来参加这个舞会晚宴
That you showed up at a dinner dance alone?
不是这样的 我是
No, actually I...I...
卡尔 我知道你对我的感觉
Karl, I know you have feelings for me,
但我真不知道
But I would hate to see them turn into some kind of...
有这么狂热
Obsession.
亲爱的 找到我们的餐桌了吗
Hey, hon. Find our table?
你刚才说什么来着
A-and you were saying?
卡尔 难道你不介绍介绍吗
So , Karl, aren't you going to introduce me?
这是坎迪丝 她是我一个老朋友
This is Candace. She's an old friend.
也就是说 你也是她的老朋友
Oh, don't you mean that you're her old friend?
坎迪丝 咱们去找找位置坐下吧
Candace, why don't we go find our table, huh?
布里 我们不会碰巧是坐在一起吧 很好
Bree, if we don't run into you again... good.
他不是有意这么无礼的
He doesn't mean to be brusque.
他只是有点猴急 想快点结束餐会
He's just a little eager to rush through dinner...
我们好去汽车旅馆
So we can get to the motor lodge.
汽车旅馆
Motor lodge?
他还说想早点过去 但我不同意
He wanted to go earlier, but I said no.
先吃龙虾
Lobster first,
再上"甜点"
Then "dessert."
坎迪丝 不如我们
Candace, why don't we start
马上去享用龙虾吧
Putting that lobster in your mouth right now?
再见 布里
Good-bye, Bree.
坎迪丝
Candace?
-霍吉医生 -老天
- Dr. Hodge! - Oh, jeez.
你们俩认识
You two know each other?
是啊 坎迪丝以前是我的病人
Yes,Candace was a denta patient of mine.
每晚戴夜间咬合保护器时我都会想到你
I still think of you every time I put in my night guard.
听着 房♥间里有我们的餐桌
Listen, there's room at our table.
-介意和我们一起吗 -是的 我是说
- Would you care to join us? - No! I mean,
我们一会就要离开了
We're going to be leave soon.
汽车旅馆的事不急嘛
You know, that motor lodge can wait.
这样的话 奥森和坎迪丝就能叙叙旧
That way, Orson and Candace can catch up,
我和你也好能聊聊
And you and I can have a little talk, too.
对啊 好主意
Sure. That sounds like fun.
我和卡尔去拿两杯苹果马蹄尼酒
Karl and I will just go get a couple apple martinis,
一会就过来
And we'll come right back.
很可爱的小女人 是吧
Lovely girl, isn't she?
她有个小秘密
She had a secret though.
她的两颗门牙
Her two front teeth?
陶瓷牙
Veneers.
我觉得那不是她身上唯一
I'm guessing those aren't
一处并排着显摆的东西
Her only side by side enhancements.
她确实很可爱
She's actually very sweet.
真遗憾她居然跟卡尔那种人搞在一起了
Shame to see her mixed up with a dog like Karl.
对于犯了这个错误的女人 只能是同情了
You have to pity any woman who makes that mistake.
是啊
Yes, you do.
-苏珊 -嘘 嘘
- Susan? - Oh! shh! shh!
上车 上车 快 快
Get in! Get in! Get in! Get in!
-你在干嘛 -身子低一点
- What are you doing? - Stay low!
好吧 同问 你在干嘛
Oh! okay, let's try that again. What are you doing?
监视
Surveillance.
我要盯死丹尼·保伦那个小孩
I am gonna nail that Danny Bbolen kid.
不是警♥察♥已经
I-I thought the police were--
警♥察♥顶个屁用
The police are useless.
我把他的进出情况都记录了下来
So I'm keeping a log of all his comings and goings.
如果他出去了 有女孩被袭击了
If he leaves, and another girl gets attacked,
他就别想撒谎说他待在家里没出门了
He won't be able to lie and say he was home.
我现在不太忙
Well... I got a few minutes to kill.
对了 我正准备给你打电♥话♥的
Oh, by the way, I was gonna call you.
-你没跟加布说我怀孕了吧 -没有啊 怎么了
- You haven't told Gaby I'm pregnant, have you? - No. why?
我还没告诉卡洛斯此事
Well, I haven't had a chance to tell Carlos yet,
-我觉得应该由我亲自告知他 -藏好
- And I really think he should hear it from me-- get down!
你认为我疯了 是吧
You think I'm nuts, don't you?
不
No.
我认为你是个母亲
I think you're a mother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过同是作为母亲
Although speaking as a fellow mother...
你还记得波特的事吗
Do you remember what happened to Porter?
镇上的每个人都确信
Everyone in town was so sure
是他放的火把那些人都烧死的
He set that fire and killed those people.
但真理有时站在少数人这边
People can be sure, and they can be wrong.
我没错
I'm not wrong.
好吧
Okay.
-你想干嘛 -跟踪他 系好安全带
- What are you doing? - Following him. Buckle up.
不行 我要去烤个肉排
No, I can't! I have to put a meatloaf in the oven! Oh!
等一下 我忘拿...
Wait! Wait! I forgot my--
坎迪丝 你是做什么的
So, Candace, what do you do for a living?
我是个舞者
I'm a dancer.
你跳什么舞 爵士 芭蕾或商业舞蹈
Oh, what kind? Jazz? Ballet? Lap?
其实坎迪丝是百老汇洛克茨舞者
Actually, Candace was a Rockette.
那一定很累
Oh! It must've been exhausting
有那么多的抬腿动作
Spending so much time with your legs in the air.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I... love this song.
布里 和我跳支舞怎么样
Bree... would you care to dance?
抱歉 高跟鞋弄得我脚疼
Sorry, my shoes are killing me.
何不请坎迪丝 她是舞蹈专家
Ask Candace. She's the pro.
我愿意去跳
I'd love to.
你们玩的开心啊
Have fun, you two!
你这令人讨厌的猪
You loathsome pig.
你应该帮我行骗 而不是骗我
You're supposed to be cheating with me, not on me.
我问过你是否有空
I asked if you were free.
你没空 我就约了坎迪丝
You weren't. I called Candace.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表