剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
妈妈 我买♥♥东西回来了
Ma, I'm back from the store.
妈妈
Ma?
那是什么
What is that?
你的剪贴本
Your scrapbook.
我不明白 艾迪
I don't understand, eddie.
这里全都是那些关于
There are all these newspaper articles in here
在美景镇被勒死和谋杀的
About girls in fairview who have been...
女孩的报道
Strangled or murdered.
你干嘛要收集这些东西
Why would you collect this stuff?
抬起头看着我
Don't just look down at your feet.
告诉我实情 听到没有
You gotta tell me the truth, okay?
这些女孩被袭
Did you have anything to do with...
与你有关吗
Hurting those girls?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my god.
你怎么能做这种事 天哪
How could you do something like this? Oh, god.
我可没把你教成这样
I didn't raise you to--to be like this.
难道不是吗
Didn't you?
你什么意思 难道是我的错吗
What is that supposed to mean? This is my fault?
瞧 你太紧张了
Look... you're upset.
坐下喝杯酒如何
Why don't you sit back down and have something to drink?
别把责任推到我身上
You're gonna try to blame this on me.
你休想
No way.
你这该死的
Screw you.
-你干什么 -你以为我在干什么
- What are you doing? - What do you think I'm doing,
你这蠢蛋 我在报♥警♥
you moron? I'm calling the police!
别这样 把电♥话♥放下
Don't do that. P-put that down.
我向来就说 我这辈子最大的错误
I always said the worst mistake I ever made in my life
就是生下你
Was having you.
艾迪 这么巧
Hey, eddie. Perfect timing.
斯加沃太太 你来做什么
Mrs. Scavo, what are you doing here?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
天哪 你在发抖
Oh, my gosh, you're trembling and--
是的 我正准备出门
Oh, yeah, I'm just-- I'm--I was on my way out.
那我长话短说
Then I'll make this quick.
我和汤姆谈过了
Tom and I have been talking, and...
我们希望你能搬来和我住
We would like it if you would move in with us.
我知道太突然了
I know it's a big change,
但你应该搬离这里 艾迪
But you've gotta get out of here, eddie.
这里环境太糟糕了
This isn't a healthy situation.
是的
Yeah.
我想那样会好些
I guess it could be better.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
她昏倒了吗
Is she passed out?
是的
Yeah.
我正想和你谈及此事
This is what I'm talking about.
这正是我要你搬离这里的原因
This is why you need to get out of here.
你瞧她
I mean, look at her--
喝得烂醉
Dead drunk.
好吧
Okay.
我搬来和你们住
I'll come live with you.
太好了 赶紧收拾一下过来
Great. So just pack your bags and come on over.
希望你喜欢我做的肉糜糕
I hope you like meat loaf.
要不要我进来帮你
You want me to come in and help you,
或者我一会儿过来再和她谈谈
Or do you want me to come back later to talk to her?
相信我 斯加沃太太 她不会听你的
Believe me, mrs. Scavo, she wouldn't hear a word.
好吧
Okay.
在美景镇有这么一栋屋子
There is a house in the town of fairview.
屋里住着一个恶魔
Inside this house lives a monster...
癖爱袭女的恶魔
The kind who kills women.
令人好奇的是 恶魔是如何造就的
You may wonder how a monster like that came to be.
答案很简单
The answer is simple--
恶魔
Monsters are created...
是由其它恶魔造就的
by other monsters.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表