剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
每次我试着跟你谈论这个问题
Every time I try to bring it up,
你只是换话题
You just-- you change the subject.
因为我正在解决
Because I'm dealing with it.
难道我们不能一起解决吗
Well, shouldn't we be dealing with it together?
你这么想谈论这个话题吗
You want to talk about this?
是的
Yes!
我们失去了一个孩子
Fine! We lost a kid.
我们从来没有见过他
We'll never meet him.
我们要用剩下的生命
We'll spend the rest of
去看护现在肚子里的孩子
our lives looking at one,
然后总是在想为什么不是两个
Always wondering why there aren't two.
把这些大声地说出来就有用了吗
How can saying this out loud be helpful?
你是对的 这没用
You're right. It's not.
你赢了
You win.
生下孩子后
After you have the baby,
就回去工作吧
Go back to your job.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要我给你做点吃的吗
You want me to fix you something?
我一点也不饿了
I'm not... I'm not hungry anymore.
记住 伙计们
Now remember, fellas,
女士们可不是白干活的
these ladies don't work for free.
你好 罗尼
Hey, Rooney.
麦克 好久不见
Oh, hey, Mike. Long time no see.
我接到电♥话♥说马桶堵了
Yeah, I got the call about your john being backed up.
没有啊 卫生间管道都挺好的
What? No, our bathrooms are working just fine.
奇怪 有个女士打电♥话♥说情况紧急
That's weird. Some woman called and said it was an emergency.
抱歉 老兄 要你白跑一趟了
I'm sorry, man. I don't know what to tell you.
大家注意 现在有请
All right, it's time to introduce
我们双D绅士俱乐部新女郎
our newest Double D doll...
巧手小姐
Miss Fix-it!
搞什么
What the hell?
苏珊
Susan!
麦克 你在这做什么
Mike! What are you doing here?
你究竟在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我是合伙人之一
Oh, well, since I'm one of the owners,
所以我想应该多了解自己的生意
I figured I should really learn the business,
把里里外外都搞清楚
from my bottom up.
请让一下
Hey, you mind?
我要在这放点小费
I'm trying to make a deposit here.
你现在给我下来 好吗
Hey! Will you come down from there right now?
为什么 他们只是看看 这又没有错
Why? They're just looking. It's completely innocent.
对吧
Right?
老兄 坐下
Hey, pal. Sit down.
我不是来这看你的后脑勺的
I didn't come here to see the back of your head.
这一点也不好玩
This is not funny.
我不能说话
Oh, I can't talk.
我有一大堆野汉要招待呢
I've got a room full of neanderthals to entertain.
你要干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
给他们想要的刺♥激♥
Just giving people what they want.
你敢 苏珊 我说真的
Don't you dare. Susan, I'm serious.
你现在马上给我下来
I want you off of that stage right now.
等等 你要禁止我做什么事吗
Wait. Are you forbidding me from doing something?
我们的婚姻里可没禁止这些
I thought we didn't have that kind of marriage.
有趣 别逼我 我会亲自把你拉下来
Very cute. If I have to, I will carry you out of here myself.
你的到底怎么了 麦克
Oh, what exactly is the problem, Mike?
好吧 我知道了
Okay. I get it.
我不会再来这里了
I will never come back here.
继续啊
Aw! Come on!
我们回家 巧手小姐
Let's go home, Mrs. Fix-it.
等等 忘拿我的小费了
Wait. Wait. Forgot my tips!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么 只是些老照片
Nothing. Just some old photos.
不知道你还有这些照片
I didn't know you had these.
我们买♥♥不起相框
We couldn't afford frames,
爸爸就用胶带把它们贴在墙上
so my dad would put these on the wall with tape.
这是你吗
Is that you?
是 那时我5岁
Yeah. I was about 5.
你很可爱
You're cute. Hmm.
但这个工具房♥有些破旧了
But that toolshed's seen better days.
这是我们的家
That was our house.
好笑的是
It's funny.
虽然我在照片里笑得如此灿烂
I'm smiling in all of these photos, but...
但我讨厌那个地方
I hated that town.
每个人都很穷 都是墨西哥人
Everybody was so poor. Everybody was Mexican.
那时我觉得他们没什么区别
Back then I thought they were the same thing.
虽然我才5岁 我知道我要离开那里
And even though I was only 5, I knew I wanted out.
你可以说我自我厌恶 卡洛斯
And you can call it self-loathing, Carlos,
但我只是
But I just...
不想要孩子知道我的生活曾是那个样子
Don't want my kids to ever know I lived like that.
这是你父亲吗
That's your dad.
是的
Yeah.
他很强壮
He was so strong.
他从工厂下班回家
I would run to meet him
我都跑出去迎接他
when he'd come home from working in the factories,
他把我放到他肩膀上
and he'd lift me up on his shoulders.
我喜欢坐在他肩上
I loved that.
我想他也喜欢
I bet he did, too.
我常问他 爸爸 你为什么那么辛苦
I used to ask him, "Pap? Why do you work so much?"
他回答说
And he would say,
为了我们以后可以住漂亮的房♥子
"So one day we can live in a beautiful house."
但这个愿望没有实现
But we never did.
不过现在你住在漂亮房♥子里了
But you do now.
你父亲有许多梦想 加布
Your father had dreams, Gaby,
但它们都寄托在你的身上
but they were for you,
他做出很大牺牲让你实现愿望
and he sacrificed a lot to get you here.
不论以后我们的孩子有多大成就
Whatever our children achieve in life,
都是因为我们的梦想
it's because of dreams that started
被那个自信自强的墨西哥人的肩膀支撑着
on the shoulders of a proud, strong, Mexican man.
所以我想让孩子们了解他们的出生
That is why I want our kids to know where they came from.
我也这样想
I want that, too.
那么
So, um...
你的理疗师觉得你恢复的怎么样
How do your physical therapists think you're doing?
觉得你有进展吗
Do they think you're making progress?
奥森 已经三天了
Orson, it's been three days.
你总得跟我说话吧
You're gonna have to talk to me sometime.
我知道你为什么这样做 布里
I know why you're doing this, Bree.
思盖斯牧师来看我了
Reverend Sykes stopped by to check on my progress.
他对说服你做这项慈善工作
He was very proud of himself
感到非常自豪
for convincing you to take me on as charity work.
照顾你不是慈善工作
It's not charity work.
外遇不仅使我背叛了你
When I had that affair, I didn't just betray you.
还使我背叛了我的信仰
I betrayed my faith as well.
所以求你让我来帮你 否则我
So please, you have to let me help you or I am g...
否则你就上不了天堂吗
Or you won't get into heaven?
你居然这么在意此事
Didn't realize how much this means to you.
我想我能想办法调节情绪
I guess I can find a way to be happy.
太感谢了 奥森
Thank you so much, Orson.
我会好好照顾你的
I am gonna take such good care of you.
还有 我的汤凉了
By the way, my soup is cold.
我的是热的
Well, mine is hot.
你喝我的吧
You can have this.
既然你站起来了 能给我倒杯酒吗
Oh, while you're up, could you get me a glass of wine?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
饭后甜点 我想吃
And perhaps for dessert,
你拿手的焦糖布丁
some of your delicious Creme Brulee?
奥森 那得要一小时来准备 我
Orson, that takes over an hour to prepare. I...
我本可以自己做 但
Well, I would do it myself, but...
香草豆没有了
Oh, and we're out of vanilla beans.
你得去商店买♥♥
You might have to run to the store.
人人影视 YYeTs字幕组 欢迎您的加入
■
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表