剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
奥森 你真是太贴心了
How very thoughtful of you, Orson.
不难买♥♥到
Well, they weren't easy to find.
商店的人想卖♥♥给我小虾
The man at one store tried to sell me shrimp.
我正要解释它们是不同的
And when I tried to explain the difference,
他继续跟我吵起来
He gave me an argument.
这些服务人员现在都怎么了
What is it with service people these days?
他们过去都是礼貌的 恭敬的
they used to be polite and deferential.
可现在他们当着你的面嘲笑你
Now they just sneer right in your face.
不能容忍♥
It's intolerable.
我希望它不会毁了这顿完美的晚餐
Well, I wouldn't let it spoil a nice dinner.
抱歉 我今天遇到非常讨厌的人
sorry, I had a very irksome encounter myself today.
是吗 在哪
Really? Where?
在一个咖啡馆
At a... cafe
我正在吃午饭
I was having lunch,
服务生很无礼 也很趾高气昂的
And this waitress was rude and superior.
对你趾高气昂吗
Superior? to you?
那你应该亮出你的
Well, you should've whipped out
畅销烹饪书给她看看
a copy of your best-selling cookbook,
就像你上周在商场的食品柜台那样
like you did last week in the food court at the mall.
我觉得那个女人不会明白的
well, I doubt this woman would've been impressed.
是吗 那你把你的脆饼干厂商叫过去
Really? well, you sure put that pretzel vendor in his place.
我太震惊了 我不知道说什么好
I was so startled, I didn't know what to say.
我什么都没做
I just let it go.
这个咖啡馆你经常去吗
well, is this a caf you frequent often?
我有空就去
As often as I can.
下次你再去那里
Well, next time you're in there,
我想你应该改善一下气氛
I think you should clear the air.
要求他们对你恭敬一点
Demand a little courtesy.
谢谢你 奥森
Thank you, Orson.
我想我明天就这么干
I think I may do that tomorrow.
这样很好 不是吗
This is nice, isn't it?
一起吃个饭 谈谈我们的生活
Sharing a meal, talking about our days.
不如你明天不要去那个咖啡馆了
Why don't you pass on that cafe tomorrow
让我给你做个好吃的沙拉 或是煎蛋卷
and let me make you a nice salad or an omelet?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear,
但是明天我想来点刺♥激♥的
But tomorrow I'm planning on having something a bit spicier.
但是明天我想来点刺♥激♥的
But tomorrow I'm planning on having something a bit spicier.
勒奈特
Lynette.
看看罗伊干的
Look what roy did.
开 关 开 关
Open. Closed. Open! Closed!
我们不需要再用这个铲子了
We don't need to use that spatula anymore!
太棒了
That's great!
罗伊 既然你这么能干
So, Roy, since you're so ingenious,
不如你再帮我们卧室的窗户前
How about you build some flower boxes
做一些花箱吧
For our bedroom windows?
是我们的窗户 不是孩子们的
Well, our window if you want, but not the kids'.
-为什么不 -反正孩子们也不会浇水
- Why not? - 'Cause they'll never water 'em.
我可以提醒他们
Oh, I'll remind them.
他们连养条金鱼 都养不活一天
They can't keep a goldfish alive for more than one day.
你觉得
What makes you think
他们能照顾好天竺葵花吗
They're gonna take better care of geraniums?
我不知道 我只觉得我们需要些花箱
I don't know. I just know we're getting flower boxes.
所以 罗伊 你可以开始做了
so, Roy, you could go ahead and get those started.
斯加沃先生 你同意这么做吗
Are you good with this, Mr. Scavo?
好吧 都行吧
Sure. What the hell.
好 我要开始量窗户了
Okay, I'll go measure the windows.
谢谢 罗伊
Thanks, Roy.
-这是什么意思 -什么
- what was that? - what?
他越过我了 直接征求你的意见
He just went over my head to you.
从他走进来的那刻 我就知道我喜欢他
I knew I liked that guy the minute he walked in.
看
Look!
开 关
Open. Closed.
你们好 劳拉 科斯汀 海蒂
Hi, Laura, Kirstin, Heidi.
加布丽尔 你好
Hi. Gabrielle.
我非常高兴你能来 劳拉 我想给你说声抱歉
I'm glad you're here, Laura.I wanted to apologize.
那天 事情有点过头了
Things got a little heated the other day,
我想 我们俩都说了些并非我们本意的话
and I think we both said some things we didn't mean.
很高兴你这么说 加布丽尔
I appreciate that, Gabrielle.
很好
Good. well...
现在 让那些不愉快的事情过去吧
Now that that's behind us,
如果蕾切尔愿意来胡安妮塔的生日聚会
If Rachel would like to come to juanita's birthday party,
如果蕾切尔愿意来胡安妮塔的生日聚会
If Rachel would like to come to juanita's birthday party,
我们会非常欢迎的
We'd love to have her.
不好意思 我还是不愿意
Sorry, but I'm still not comfortable with that.
真的吗 好遗憾
Oh, That's a shame.
我们会玩化妆 还会现场做棉花糖
We're gonna have face painting and a cotton candy machine...
我们会玩化妆 还会现场做棉花糖
We're gonna have face painting and a cotton candy machine...
-还有小丑 -小丑吗 小丑在哪
- And a clown. - A clown?! Where's a clown?!
亲爱的 不在这里 他会出现在胡安妮塔的生日会上
Not here, sweetie. He'll be at juanita's birthday party
就在周六 但你妈妈不同意你们参加
on saturday--the one your mommy won't let you go to.
-我想去 -蕾切尔 我们一会再说这个
- I wanna go! - Rachel, we'll talk about it later.
你在干什么 加布
What are you doing, Gaby?
抱歉 她问我一个问题 我只是回答她而已
I'm sorry. she asked me a question. I just answered it.
比如 如果她要问我
For example, if she were to ask me
我们是不是会有个充气房♥子 我就只能说
If we were having a bouncy house, I'd have to say,
你从来没见过的最大的充气房♥子
Just the biggest bouncy house you've ever seen!
充气房♥子 我喜欢充气房♥子 是 我想要
A bouncy house! I love bouncy houses! yeah, I want--
是不是小丑会在充气房♥子里
Is the clown gonna be in the bouncy house?
有可能吧 不过你们不去 永远也不知道
Maybe, but you'll never know.
加布丽尔 求你了
Gabrielle, please.
你是对的 我很抱歉 对孩子们太残忍♥了
You're right. I'm sorry. This is cruel.
胡安妮塔 走吧 我们得去买♥♥点香蕉
Come on, Juanita. We gotta buy bananas.
你生日聚会上的人
The people at your party
需要一些食物来喂他们的猴子
Are gonna want something to feed the monkey.
猴子吗 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
A monkey?! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!
我想去 求你了
I wanna go! Pretty please!
我们一会再说这个
We'll talk about it later.
求你了 求你了 求你了 这不公平
Please? Please? Please? It's not fair!
不好意思
Excuse me?
你是不是要在你房♥间找什么东西
Did you need something in your room?
不 我没有入住 我只是来找你
No, I'm not checked in. I came here to see you.
我没有大♥麻♥ 夫人
I don't have any weed, lady.
你说什么
Sorry?
你们这些淑女 开着好车
All you ladies with the nice cars
一直觉得说这种口音的人一定是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
thinks anyone who talks like this must have ganja to sell.
我不是来着买♥♥大♥麻♥的
I am not here to buy ganja.
我是为昨天的事来的
I came about yesterday.
我很感谢你找到我的耳环
I appreciated you finding my earring,
但是我不喜欢你的态度
but I didn't care for your attitude.
非常的侮辱人
It was very insulting.
我对你说了什么不敬语吗
Did I say one cross word to you?
你不需要说
You didn't need to.
你看我的眼神中流露出你蔑视我的意思
your disdain was perfectly clear from the look you gave me.
就是这个眼神
and there is it again.
我还有12个房♥间要整理 我没时间跟你争论
I have 12 rooms to do. I don't have time to argue.
好 我来帮你
Fine. Then I'll help.
别这样 夫人
Lady, please.
-我不会再看你了 好吗 -我只是想说
- I won't look at you no more, okay? - I'm just saying
你不能这样断然评判一个人
You shouldn't make snap judgments about people.
你看到我搞外遇
You see I'm having an affair,
你就假设我是坏女人 一个瘾君子
and you just assume I'm a bad person... and a dope fiend.
如果你知道我的婚姻
If you knew more about my marriage,
你就会对我有不一样的看法了
You'd see me very differently.
我不需要知道你的事情
I don't need to know about your marriage.
如果你要对一件事情产生想法 那就要先了解清楚
If you're going to form opinions about it, then yes, you do.
我的丈夫是个控制狂 曾经坐过牢
My husband is a controlling ex-con.
我求他跟我离婚 但是他不同意
I've begged him for a divorce, but he won't let me go.
-我基本上就是他的囚犯 -你丈夫是个好人
- I'm practically his prisoner. - Your husband's a good man.
你对他一点都不了解
You know nothing about him.
但我知道他帮你买♥♥东西
I know he does your shopping for you.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表