剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你怕黄桃罐头
You're afraid that canned peaches
和炼奶会放坏
and condensed milk are going to go bad?
我的橱柜都放满了
Well, it's just, my cupboards are cluttered,
你这可是帮了我一个大忙
And you'd be doing me a huge favor.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
既然你都来了
As long as you're here,
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
我们刚买♥♥的
We just got it.
MJ要去学钢琴
M.J. is gonna take lessons.
刚开学的时候 给他买♥♥台
You sure you don't want to start him off
二手立式钢琴不就行了吗
with, say, a used upright?
那不行
No way.
我想 我爱 我买♥♥
Me wan-ny, me like-y, me get-ty.
我能问问它花了多少钱吗
May I ask how much this cost-y?
麦克不希望我到处去炫耀价格
Well, Mike doesn't like me throwing around numbers,
但我保证你的下巴会掉
But let's just say your jaw would drop...
三万次
30,000 times.
什
Wha--
一次
That's one.
这跟我没什么关系
This is none of my business,
不过现在确实适合
but is this really the best time
买♥♥这么贵的东西吗
to buy something this expensive?
麦克的卡车不是刚被收回了吗
I mean, didn't Mike just have his truck repossessed?
生意开始好转了
Things finally turned around.
他刚刚有了大笔收入
He got a big cash infusion.
这么快
You don't say.
总而言之 我知道你们家没有钢琴
Anyway, I know you guys don't have a piano,
所以如果你想两个女儿学钢琴的话
so if you ever want the girls to take lessons...
谢谢你 我得走了
Well, thank you. I gotta go.
好好品尝桃子吧
Enjoy your peaches.
你欠我5万美金
You owe me $50,000.
-什么 -告诉你
- What? - For your information,
麦克的那笔大收入害我的滑雪屋都没了
Mike's "Big cash infusion" cost me my ski house.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
别装傻了
Oh, don't play dumb.
卡洛斯给麦克借了五万美元 你很清楚
Carlos loaned Mike the 50 grand, and you know it!
你为什么一副不知道的样子
Why are you looking like you don't know it?
他跟我说
He told me...
生意好转了
business picked up.
他骗你的
Well, he lied,
卡洛斯瞒着我借钱给你们
Just like Carlos lied to me about where our money went,
而你却用它买♥♥来一架钢琴
which you went and spent on a piano.
不是这样的 我没有
Oh, no--no, I didn't. Uh...
这钱是我继承遗产得来的
I inherited it.
我只是想激起你对我的嫉妒
I was trying to make you jealous.
亲爱的
Oh, honey,
要是在其他时候 我也许会相信你
given different circumstances, that so would have worked.
这事的确令人难以置信
This is unbelievable.
我是从脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
I have the money from the strip club
得到了一大笔钱
Sitting in the bank,
难道还需要麦克去找你们借吗
and Mike would rather borrow it from you guys?
看来我得和你丈夫说清楚
I'm about to screech at my husband.
你应该不会介意吧
You might want to stand back.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你回来了
There you are.
斯加沃先生 你的旅程怎么样
Hey, Mr. Scavo. How was the flight?
糟糕透了 航♥班♥被推迟了
Horrible. It was delayed,
飞机遇到湍流了
There was turbulence,
机上又没有食物
they ran out of food,
怎么这桌上连点剩菜都见不着
and I'm not seeing a plate covered with tinfoil here.
本来有一盘的 但是被孩子们消灭掉了
There was one, but one of our 50 children must have inhaled it.
真倒霉
Damn it!
别这样
Okay, calm down.
勒奈特 我很饿
Lynette, no. I'm hungry.
你是知道的 你以前上班的时候
You know, when you were working,
我总是用好菜好饭迎接你的
I always had food waiting for you.
可不是
Oh, that's right.
最开始的八个月 你的确很体贴入微
You were very considerate in your eighth month.
我很抱歉 我忘记了
I'm sorry. I keep forgetting,
这世上就你怀过孕
you're the only person who's ever been pregnant before.
别这么认真 放轻松 我们马上就叫披萨
Relax. Relax. We'll just order a pizza.
再等一个钟头 算了吧
And wait an hour? Forget it.
我还是自己弄点吃的吧
I'll fend for myself.
6 7 8 9
Six, seven, eight, nine...
喂 天下太平 我没事的
Hey, it's okay. I'm fine.
冰箱里什么也没有
There's nothing in here.
勒奈特 你今天没去商店采购吗
Come on. Lynette, you didn't go to the store today?
16 17
16... 17...
甜心 你别生气
Sweetie, you might want to take it down a notch.
我两天里跑了三座城市
I have been in three cities in two days.
你应该花点时间去超♥市♥买♥♥东西的
You'd think you'd find the time to go to the market.
21 22
21, 22...
他在做什么
What the hell is he doing?
艾迪 没事的
Eddie, it's okay.
23 24 25
23, 24, 25...
叫他闭嘴
Tell him to stick a sock in it.
26 27
26, 27...
好吧 你得先亲吻我 这里
Okay, you need to kiss me. Here. Mmm!
好了 我们很好 我们非常好 他爱我
Okay, there. We're good. We're good. He loves me.
他爱我
He loves me.
我待会儿再跟你解释
We'll talk about it later.
艾迪袭击我们儿子
So Eddie attacked our son?
好吧 我的确说的是 袭击
Okay, I'd use "Attack,"
但是是随便说说的
But with a small "A."
是吧 反正我要他马上离开我家
Okay, that's it. I want him out,
我是认真的
and that's with a big "O."
听我说 艾迪并不是从法国来的某个交流生
Look, Eddie is not some exchange student from France.
他来自一个充满暴♥力♥的家庭
He comes from an abusive home.
我们得容忍♥他的某些精神包袱
We have to accept he has some... baggage.
那我每次朝你大吼大叫时
So I have to wonder if he's gonna punch me
可得担心我的安全问题了
any time I raise my voice to you?
我是不会再把他送回到他妈妈那里的 汤姆
I am not sending him back to live with that woman, Tom.
送他去疗养院如何 那个能会对他有帮助的
How about therapy? That might help.
也就是说由我们承担治疗费用
Now we're gonna pay for his therapy?
算了 我也只是随口说说
Okay, here's a thought.
能不能别朝我吼叫
How about we all stop yelling at me?
那话是怎么说的来着 对勒奈特要友好
What a concept-- be nice to Lynette.
好吧
Fine.
我们还是把他送到疗养院吧
We'll try the therapy.
这几周 山姆一直
All these weeks, Sam has been going on
在调查他妈妈的死因 一直以来
about how his mother was dead, and the whole time,
她都身着工作服 在Howe超♥市♥整理货架
she has been at Howe's market, in a smock, stacking cans.
我猜想我对山姆的直觉一向很准 对吧
I guess my instincts about Sam were right, wouldn't you say?
如果我说你是幸灾乐祸呢
What did I say about gloating?
那我就假装我没听见
Something. I wasn't listening.
我只在思考我对他的判断多么准确
I was thinking about how right I was.
好吧 不说这个了 我知道你情绪很低落
Okay, I'll stop. I know you're upset.
你不知道
You have no idea.
山姆第一次出现在我面前时
When Sam first showed up,
我竟然有种错觉 以为是雷克斯回来了
I felt like I got a little piece of Rex back.
那种感觉真的很美好
It was wonderful.
但是这同时又迫使我回忆起
But this has forced me to remember
雷克斯是个骗子的事实
that Rex was a liar, too.
对不起 我打扰到你们了吗
Sorry. Am I interrupting something?
奥森 你能否让我和他独处一下
Orson, would you please excuse us?
当然可以
Of course.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
山姆
Actually, Sam--
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表