剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
好吧 凯瑟琳 我是很衰
Yes, Katherine, this all sucks.
但你知道么
But you know what?
一天完了 我回到家有麦克在等我
At the end of the day, I go home to mike...
还是证明我赢了
Which means I won.
一个身穿劳♥教♥服
That's big talk for a woman
脚上还有水泡人
Standing in an orange jumpsuit
还这么大口气
With blisters on her feet.
回家麦克会给我揉的
Well, Mike will rub them when I go home.
事实证明 我做什么都很出色的
And for the record, I totally make this work.
你觉得你穿这身好看正说明
The fact that you think you look good in orange
我确实在跟一个不理智的人打交道
Showi'm not dealing with a rational person.
对了 你漏点东西
Oh, by the way... You missed something.
-没有 -你有
No, I didn't. Yeah, you did.
再见
Bye-bye.
你回来
Hey! Come back here!
-她乱丢垃圾 射她 -真傻♥逼♥
-She littered! Shoot her! -What a moron.
要是把她车牌号♥记下就好了
I wish I'd caught her license plate number.
她会后悔的
She'd be sorry.
真的
Really?
要是你知道她的地址会怎么样
What kind of damage could you do with her home address?
你漏了点东西
You missed something.
你能一点不掉
Did you get 'em all?
这是用来吃的 不是穿的
You're supposed to eat it, not wear it.
这叫碎屑面蛋糕不是没理由的
Well, they call it crumb cake for a reason. Come on.
艾米丽 你能不能给我热一点脱脂牛奶
Emily, can you steam me some 2% milk?
我来晚五分钟就有事情发生了
This is what happens when I'm five minutes late?
什么
What?
服务员的手
The waitress with the hands.
她在帮我把碎屑从衬衣上给弄掉
She was brushing crumbs off my shirt.
-哦 是朱莉没弄完的 -天啊
- What, the ones Julie missed? - Oh, god.
是不是以后只要我跟女的说话就这样
Is this how it's gonna be every time I talk to a woman?
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
安吉 对不起
Angie, I'm sorry.
我不知道要说多少次
I-i don't know how many times I can say it.
我可以为你做任何事 我可以去做心理治疗
I'll do anything you want. I'll do couples therapy.
好主意
Great idea.
让我们把我们的秘密都说出去
Let's tell somebody all our secrets,
等到我们恢复好了 我们就干掉心理医生
And then when we're cured, we can kill him.
我不知道你要什么
Look, I don't know what you want.
我想要以前的你
I want you to be the guy you used to be,
会救我命的男人 不是要我命的人
The guy who saved my life, not the guy who destroyed it.
你们还好吧
How we doing here?
好得很
Never been better,
快进来
Come on in! yeah!
-你们太客气了 -着没什么
- This is so nice of you. - Yeah. Oh, no.
不是每天都有我同事
It's not every day that one of my associates
-升这么大职的 -谢谢
-Gets a big promotion. -Thank you.
汤姆 要不你带克莉丝特尔
Tom, why don't you take Crystal
书房♥坐坐
in the den and get comfortable
我抓着这个帮我调鸡尾酒
While I steal this guy to help me make cocktails?
来 这边请
Come on. Right this way.
很兴奋吧 要去迈阿密喽
So how excited are you? Miami!
是挺兴奋的 这是个让人激动的好机会啊
Pretty jazzed. It's an exciting opportunity.
我很赞赏你这一点
I think it's great how you're concentrating
你总能看到好的一面
on the upside of this.
这件事还有坏的一面吗
There's a downside?
没有 不算是 当我没说吧
No, not really. Forget I mentioned it.
只不过
It's just...
你还记得被派去芝加哥分部
Do you remember Tim Baker who was sent to
当主管的提姆·贝克吗
Head up our Chicago office?
-没听过这个人 -那就对了
- Never heard of him. - Exactly.
你要搬去佛罗里达了
So... You are moving to Florida.
太棒了 吃核桃吗
Wow! Pecan?
不用 谢谢 我在减肥呢
Oh, no, thanks. I'm on a diet. Oh.
是啊 我迫不及待了 再也不用过冬天了
Aw, yeah, I can't wait. No more winter.
是啊 不过有高温和飓风
Yep, just heat and hurricanes.
这个我还能接受
Oh, I'm willing to put up with that.
迈阿密有那么多吸引人的地方
Miami has so many other things to offer.
当然了 哥伦比亚毒枭也很喜欢那里
Oh, it certainly must to attract all those colombian drug lords.
当时芝加哥分公♥司♥业务进展的不是很顺利
The chicago branch was a little slow out of the gate.
公♥司♥大怒就让他当了替罪羊
Corporate freaked and made tim the scapegoat.
-他现在在哪呢 -他在塑料瓶部 或者纸品部
Where is he now? He's in plastics... Or paper,
反正那要看你想把杂品放哪了 喝酒吗
Depending on what you want your groceries in. Wine?
当他们切开鳄鱼的肚子
And when they cut into the alligator's stomach,
不仅发现了那个人的完整的手臂
Not only was the guy's arm still intact,
并且手还紧紧握着高尔夫棒
But it was still holding his golf club.
要是妻子当时没跟他离婚就好了
I think he would've been fine if his wife hadn't left him.
他也不会这样酗酒成性
That led directly to the alcoholism,which probably
我估计这就是他恐吓总裁的原因了
had something to do with him threatening the president.
不过这都是老黄历了 对吧
BOY, IS THAT A BITCH ON THE OLD RESUME.
那里的湿度 再加上你的头发
That humidity... Your hair?
那直接就够做一团棉花糖了
I think it's a recipe for cotton candy.
来了 红酒来了
Here we go, everybody. We've got the wine.
我想致辞
I would like to propose a toast.
致泰伦斯和克莉丝特尔
To Terrence and Crystal,
希望迈阿密跟你们想象的一样
May miami be everything you think it will.
干杯
you're here.
有人在吗
Knock knock. Anybody home?
进来吧 安吉
Come on in, Angie.
真好听 这是什么
This is pretty. What is it?
是戏剧"蝴蝶夫人"里的
It's from the opera "Madame Butterfly."
她听起来好伤心
She sounds so sad.
实际上 这一段咏叹调里蝴蝶夫人满怀希望
Well, actually, in this aria, butterfly is hopeful
以为她的爱人终将回到她的身边
That one day her lover will return to her.
-后来回来了吗 -没有
- Oh. Does he? - No.
他抛弃了她 她自杀了
Because of his abandonment, She kills herself.
你看过"吉屋出租"吗 木偶演的那个
You ever see "avenue q"? The musical with the puppets?
那才是好的话剧呢
Now that's good theater.
布里不在 你有什么事吗
Bree's not here. What do you want?
我有些工作上的事情要跟她谈
Well, I need to talk to her about some work stuff.
-她去哪了 -她出去了
- Where is she? - She's out.
这是布里最近的普遍状态 不在
That's generally where Bree is these days. Out.
她在跟客户会面
She's meeting with a prospective client,
至少她是这么说的
So she says.
她这个星期谈过四个客户
She's had four client meetings this week,
最后没有一个下单的
And not one has resulted in a booking.
你觉得这是为什么呢
Why do you think that is?
经济不景气
It's a rough economy.
我倒觉得她是找了个情人
See, I think she's taken a lover.
什么 拜托啦 不可能的
What? Oh, come on. No way.
-你为什么这么确定 -婚外情吗
How can you be so sure? An affair?
这可是一个面包丁都要自己做的女人
Oh, please, the woman makes her own croutons.
也许
Perhaps.
安吉 这个周末我要出去打高尔夫
Angie, I have to go away on a golf weekend.
我不在的时候
While I'm gone,
你能帮我留意一下布里吗
Could you do me a favor and keep an eye on bree?
-什么意思 -观察一下她
- What do you mean? - Just observe her.
看她晚上是否回来 有没有人跟她在一起
Does she come home at night? Is anyone with her?
如果你疑神疑鬼 不肯相信
Look, if you wanna be paranoid,
你去监视她好了 没人管得着你
go ahead. It's a free country.
但我才不会去帮你监视你妻子呢
But I am not gonna spy on your wife for you.
我认为这是为了大家好
I suppose that's for the best.
我是指 如果被我发现她在背叛我的话
I mean, if I did find out she was betraying me,
我可能会做出很愚蠢的事情来
I'd probably do something stupid.
坚强点 就一点灰尘嘛
Oh, toughen up. It's just a little dust.
我还要清理这里呢
Look, I have to clean that area.
跑一边哭去不行吗
Would you mind having your breakdown someplace else?
别管我 行吗
Just leave me alone, okay?
-你赢了 我输了 还不够吗 -什么
- You won, I lost. Isn't that enough? - What?
我正坐在路边拣垃圾和口香糖
When you're sitting on the side of the road picking up
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表