剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
经常打♥针♥ 利用设备治疗
and the injections, and the equipment,
我们甚至都不知道有没有用
and no one can even tell us if any of it is helping.
我觉得有用 即便没用
I think it is. But even if it isn't,
我们也要这样做 我们只能这样
this is what there is to do, so we are doing it.
-我不行 -你是不想
- Well I can't. - No, you don't want to,
我也不想 他也是
neither do I, neither does he!
听不见他在哭吗
Did you hear he crying there?
但我们没办法 快点
But we don't have a choice. So come on.
简要走了
Jen is gotta go home soon.
我感觉被惩罚了
I feel like I'm being punished
却都不知做错了什么
and I don't even know what I did.
不要这样想
You can't think that way.
那想什么 展望未来吗
What else is there to think about? Hopes for the future?
他或许根本没有未来
He might not even gonna have one.
他才14个月 不要就这样放弃
He's 14 months, don't write him off yet!
但你确实应该想想未来
But you should start thinking about the future.
不管怎样 该来的总是要来的
Because no matter what, it's coming.
你要当懦夫还是勇者
And it's either gonna make you less afraid or more.
自己看着办
And you would know that
要么为自己的孩子倾尽全力
you either did everything that you can for your son
要么抱憾终生
or you'll be sorry.
没事 我能行
It's OK. I can do this.
-亲爱的 -我想吃三明治
- Hi, honey. - Can I have a sandwich?
好的 我先把盘子刷好
Ah...sure. I just have to finish these dishes.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
不想吃肥皂口味的话
Well, unless you wanna soap on rim,
那就再等等
you are gonna have to wait.
其实 你可以自己做三明治
Actually, why don't you make yourself a sandwich?
但一直都是你给我做
But you always do it.
你也一直看着 应该学会了
And you always watch me. So I know you know how.
我累了
I'm tired.
我也很累 还要打扫 洗衣服
So am I and still have to vacuum and do the laundry.
我胳膊疼 今天还游泳了
My arm's hurt. I have to swim today.
游泳就是为了强身健体
And you do that so you can get stronger,
好让你有力气做个三明治之类的
so you can do things like making yourself a sandwich.
说到这里 我们吵架的这点时间
Speak of which, in the time we've been arguing about this,
知道你能干什么吗
you could've guess what?
做个三明治
Made a sandwich.
你到底做不做
So could you?
杰森想吃什么他妈妈就做什么
Jason's mom makes him whatever food he wants,
连法式吐司都给他做
even French toast.
我也愿意给杰森做法式吐司
I would be happy to make Jason French toast, too.
他总夸我有多漂亮
He always tells me how pretty I am,
更别说他还坐着轮椅
not to mention that he's also in a wheel chair,
所以够不到冰箱里的置物架
so he can't reach the shelves in the fridge.
但你可以
But you can.
很遗憾你不好好利用这优势
Too bad that you don't appreciate it.
你不是真的很忙 就是不愿帮我
You're not really busy, you just don't wanna help me.
告诉你 我帮不了你一辈子
You know what, one day I won't be able to help you,
到那时我不在了
because I won't be here,
也许你会明白我为何现在要你
and then maybe you understand why I wanted you
学会自力更生
to learn to do stuff for yourself.
不然你不会明白
Or you won't.
还有 我不给你做三明治了
By the way, I'm not making you a sandwich.
看起来不错
That looks good.
给我尝一口吧
Can I have a bite?
我出生的时候 医生对我父母说
When I was born, my doctor told my parents
我活不过当晚
I wouldn't make it through the night,
然后又说是一周
then through the week,
然后说我会失明 还要坐轮椅
then was that I was blind, that I need a wheel chair...
我要说的是 我真的把医生气坏了
I guess what I'm saying is, I really piss my doctors off.
起初 我母亲很害怕
At first, my mother was scared,
担心我的残疾和生活不便
scared my disability, my limitations.
她告诉我的 所以我知道
I know this because she told me.
然后她发现自己真正害怕的是
Then she realized that she was really scared of,
我的潜能
was my potential,
怕她忽略了能助我发挥潜能的事物
and that she missed something that'd help me to reach it.
甘地曾说
Gandhi said,
力量并不来自完整的躯体
"strength does not come from a physical compacity,
而是来自不可战胜的意志
it comes from an indominable will."
我母亲也许从未听过这句名言
My mother's probably never heard that saying,
但在我生命中的每一天
but everyday of my life,
她都以行动向我证明这句至理名言
she showed me how true it is.
现在我希望
Now I, I holp
我能用行动向她证明这一点
I can start showing her.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢大家
Thank you all very much.
我们的宝宝怎么样 他还好吗
How is our baby? Is he ok?
勒奈特
Lynette.
有个宝宝没了
We lost a baby,
但另一个很好
but the other baby is fine.
没事了
It's ok.
我们会渡过难关的
We're gonna be ok.
人人影视 YYeTs字幕组 欢迎您的加入
■
你救了我女儿一命
I don't know how to say thank you
我无以言谢
for saving my child's life.
你知道为此我有多难受
You know how sorry I am for...
我们准备给他取名为帕特里克
we are gonna name him Patrick.
他一定会很棒
and he will be amazing.
卡尔.梅尔的葬礼 气氛庄严
the funeral for Karl Myer was a dignified afair.
好友与家人前来出席
attended by friends and family,
还有那些爱他的人们
and those who loved him.
神父安慰大家 悲剧是无法避免的
the priest spoke about the nature of tragedy.
这让大家陷入无限的深思
how it causes people to ask what if,
如果他没死会如何
what if he hadn't died,
如果我另作抉择会如何
what if I had chosen differently,
如果我没有犯错会如何
what if I hadn't made that mistake,
神父告诉大家
and then the priest said
缅怀故人最好的方式
the best way to honor those who had died
是面对现实
was to focus on what was
以大家熟知的方式 坚强地生活下去
and to keep on living the best way we know how
我的朋友 正朝着这个方向前行
and in time that is exactly what my friends would do.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表