剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我不能整个周末不在家
I can't disappear for a whole weekend.
-我丈夫会发现的 -说你去看亲戚了
- My husband would notice. - Say you're visiting family.
卡尔
Karl!
对不起 但是我还不觉得我们到了这个地步
I'm sorry, but I don't see us having romantic getaways.
这种借口
That's the sort of thing
是女人为了与自己相爱的男子编造的
A woman does with a man she's in love with.
而我们之间不是这种感觉 我明白了
And we don't have those kinds of feelings. I get it.
但你是个令人愉悦的消遣
But you are a delightful diversion.
为了我们能一直愉悦下去
And in order to keep things delightful,
我想我们最好
I think it's best
不要向对方提无理的要求
We not put unreasonable demands on each other.
好的 明白了
Okay. Fine.
你让我给你递糖就行了
You could've said, "pass the sugar."
我不敢劳您大驾
I didn't want to make a demand.
我知道你们很关心
So... I know you guys have been concerned
我最近一直晨吐
'Cause i've been so sick in the mornings.
我想告诉你们原因
Well, I wanted to let you know why.
我又怀了一对双胞胎
I'm pregnant with twins.
现在庆祝时间结束 有什么问题吗
Well, now that the celebration's over, any questions?
有 你是否要变成世上最老的母亲
Yeah. Aren't you gonna be, like, the world's oldest mom?
不 在蒙古国还有一位母亲比我还老
No. There's a woman in Mongolia who's got me beat.
还有什么问题
Any other questions?
我有话要声明
I have more of a statement.
你们太不负责任了
You two are so irresponsible.
你们应该采取避孕措施的
You should've been using birth control.
你还在上大学
You're in college.
你知道你将来毕业的几率是多少吗
Do you know what the odds are now that you'll graduate?
几乎为零
Like, zero.
你 你有新的工作了 而一旦孩子出生了
You--you have a new job, one that you'll have to quit
你就要辞职 我希望你们过得开心
Once the baby comes. So I hope you're both happy.
你们已经毁了自己的未来
You've just destroyed your futures
只为了一时的欢愉
For a few minutes of pleasure.
更别提 你们现在还这么做 实在是太恶心了
Not to mention, it's so gross you're still doing it.
佩妮 你很兴奋吧
Penny, you're excited about this, right?
是啊 有两个小宝贝可以陪你玩
Yeah, getting two little babies to play with.
如果他们是男孩 我就搬出去
If they're boys, I'm outta here.
你必须明白
You have to understand,
即使他们放了丹尼
Even though they've released Danny,
也不表示他没有嫌疑了
It doesn't mean he's not still a suspect.
那我们该怎么做
So what do we do?
警♥察♥会开始
Well, the police are gonna start
调查你的过去
digging into your background
所以我需要知道他们能调查出什么
So I need to know what they're gonna find.
你们从纽约来的 对吗
You're from new york, right?
是的
Yeah.
与其浪费时间调查我们的过去
But instead of wasting your time poking around in the past,
你不如去证实丹尼的证词
You just need to back up Danny's story.
是啊 调查一下那间卖♥♥酒的商店
Right, just check out the liquor stores,
看看有没有人经过
See if anyone was on
我会的 但警♥察♥会去拜访你们的邻居
I'll. But police will talk to people in your own neighborhood
看他是否触犯过法律 或者侵犯过女孩
See if he's got any ruins with the law, with girls.
-你有什么要告诉我的吗 -没有
- Is there anything i need to know, Danny? - Nope.
没什么可说的
Not a thing.
好吧 但我还是需要找些证人
Okay... But I still need to establish character.
我要联♥系♥一些他以前的老师或朋友
So I'll need to get in touch with some old teachers, friends
不 你不用这么麻烦
Nope, you don't need to do all that.
你们这是干什么
Look, what are we doing here?
我不能辩护一个连我自己都不了解的人
I can't defend a client I know nothing about.
你们就不能回答几个简单的问题吗
Why can't you answer just a few simple questions?
你想知道为什么吗 因为这个家里藏着秘密
You wanna know why? Because this family has secrets!
丹尼
Danny.
我们不能说的黑暗的秘密
Big dark secrets that we can't talk about,
连律师也不能告诉
Not even to our lawyer.
谁在乎这会不会使我看上去有嫌疑啊
You know, who cares if it makes me look guilty
-即使我根本就没罪 -闭嘴
- Even if i'm not - Knock it off
这个谈话是保密的 对吗
This conversation was privileged, right?
我不知道你有没有听说
So I don't know if you heard,
今天早上警♥察♥把丹尼.伯伦释放了
But this morning the police released Danny. Bolen.
-我听说了 你一定担心极了吧 -是的
- I heard. You must be worried sick. - I am.
显然他很不可靠 谁知道他接下来会干什么
Clearly, he's unstable. Who knows what he might do next?
那我们该怎么做呢
So what are we gonna do about it?
你听说过那个住在枫叶大道上的老人吗
You ever hear about that old man on Maple Drive?
人们发现他过去给纳粹当过会计
people found out he used to be an accountant for the nazis,
然后他们把垃圾全扔在他家院子里
And they threw garbage all over his yard.
是的 然后他就搬走了
That's right. And he moved.
但后来那所房♥子被
But then it was bought
一些嬉皮士买♥♥了 他们把房♥子涂成了粉红色
By some ex-hippie who painted the house pink,
因此这个胜利是有代价的
So it was a pyrrhic victory at best.
我提醒大家
Well, look, I'm just bringing this up
是因为我不希望住在这街上的人
Because I don't want people on this street
都蒙在鼓里 以为自己很安全
Thinking that they're safe when they're not.
苏珊
Susan.
你能过来帮我一下吗
Hey, uh, could you give me a hand for a sec?
亲爱的 你在干什么啊
Honey, what are you doing?
蒙娜.克拉克一家出了名的长舌 如果你把这事告诉她
Mona.Clarke's got a big mouth. If you get her worked up,
她会跟整条街的人说丹尼的坏话
she will talk about danny to everybody in the neighborhood
-那又怎样 -我们不希望看到一群愤怒的暴徒
- So? - So we don't want an angry mob
出现在伯伦家门口
Showing up at the Bolen's house
尤其当我们也不确定
Especially if we aren't even sure
丹尼是否真的是袭击朱莉的人
Danny's the one that attacked Julie.
他编造了不在场证明
He lied about his alibi.
如果他是无辜的 他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that if he was innocent?
说得好
That's a good point.
而我又如何能自处
And how can I live with myself
如果别人家的女儿遭到袭击
If someone else's daughter gets attacked,
-我却在一旁默不做声 -好吧 好吧 我明白了
- And I have said nothing? - Okay. Okay, I get it.
只是整件事没这么麻烦
It's just, this whole thing would be a lot easier
如果警♥察♥有确凿的证据
If the police just had some proof.
或许我们可以自己去找证据
Well, maybe we should get them some.
约翰
John.
你好
Hey.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you about something.
出于对你的尊重 我觉得我应该面对面跟你说
I thought I should do it in person, out of respect.
你侄女来我的餐馆
your niece came to my restaurant.
想找工作
She asked me for a hostessing job.
我觉得她很适合 但由于过去的事
And i think she'd be great. You know, but given our history,
我想得到你的首肯才能录用她
I wanted to make sure you were okay with it.
如果这让你感觉很不爽 我不会答应的
because I wouldn't do it if it'd make you feel uncomfortable
那是最不想见到的事
I mean, that's the last thing I'd want.
像我说的 由于过去的事...
Like I said, given our... history.
好吧
Yeah.
说什么过去的事...
Why don't you stop saying, "given our history"
你还不如直接说跟我老婆有过一腿
and just say, "i banged your wife"?
不是我还不能释怀
You know, it's not that I haven't forgiven you.
只是每次我见到你
It's just that every time I see you,
我都很窝火 想揍你一顿
I wanna put my fist in your face.
车停在大楼里吗 小心超时了
Now did you park in the building? 'cause we validate.
想来想去 我觉得这主意还是欠妥
You know what? I think this was a bad idea.
再说了 加布无论如何也不会同意
Besides, Gaby probably wouldn't have liked it anyway.
什么
What?
我的意思是她的侄女给我打工
Come on. I mean, her niece working for me--
我觉得她肯定会发疯的
I think she would've freaked out.
你懂的 历史原因
You know... Given our history.
约翰 先等等
John? Hold on a second.
安娜给约翰打工 你发疯了吗
Ana working for John? Are you nuts?
你总是嚷嚷着 要她去打份工
You're the one who's been saying she should get a job.
我是说过 但是去商场里卖♥♥软椒盐卷饼
Yeah, at the mall hocking soft pretzels,
而不是...
Not working for...
给旧情人打工
Your ex-lover?
是啊 你难道不觉得那很奇怪吗
Well, yeah. How can you not think it's awkward?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表