四十秒
40 seconds.
玛纪 立刻离开那里
Maggie, get the hell out of there.
玛纪 欧玛 这是命令
Maggie, OA, that's an order.
快点 走吧 走吧
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
玛纪
Maggie?
玛纪 回复
Maggie, report.
玛纪 回复
Maggie, report.
玛纪
Maggie!
我们有一些令人不安的突发新闻
We have some disturbing breaking news.
我们可以确认 有报道称 曼哈顿下城
We can confirm reports that there has been an explosion
证交所附近
in Lower Manhattan in the vicinity
发生了爆♥炸♥
of the Stock Exchange.
在我们的直播画面中 可以看到滚滚浓烟
The plume of smoke is visible on our live feed.
这是
This is...
炭疽已安全
The anthrax is secure.
室外的某个地方
Someplace outdoors.
我要说 那真是个好主意 你知道吗
I've gotta say, that was a good call, you know that?
谢了
Thank you.
不过 有件事我实在想不通
I do have to ask, though,
还是得问问你
just cause it's still bugging me.
你为什么这么抗拒开车
What's up with this aversion to driving a vehicle?
呃 因为我们生活在一个 适合步行的城市
Uh, we live in a walkable city.
别跟我扯什么适合步行的城市
Don't give me the walkable city thing.
拜托
Come on.
你知道怎么开车吗
Do you know how to operate a vehicle?
合法地
Legally?
如果我不会开 你认为他们会让我上班吗
You think they would let me work if I couldn't?
拜托 - 好吧
Come on. - All right.
你还有其他问题吗
Do you have any more questions?
没了
We're good.
经此一事 拆弹小组
The bomb squad's gonna be celebrated
要被奉为国家英雄了
as national heroes for this.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这份荣誉本该属于你
And you're the one that deserves it.
你知道吗 有趣的是
You know what's funny?
我们这份工作是为了拯救
We do this job to save the lives
那些素不相识的人的生命- 嗯
of perfect strangers... - Mm-hmm.
我们喜欢的人 不喜欢的人
People we like, people we don't like.
使得
Yeah.
有时 是那些根本不想被救的人
Sometimes, people that don't even wanna be saved.
但是当你站在那个
But when you are standing next to the person
你最无法割舍的人身边时
you can't imagine losing the most...
我随时愿意牺牲
I would make that sacrifice any day.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表