你们俩都很幸运
You're both so lucky.
我希望我丈夫也在这里
I wish my husband was here.
请保持冷静 女士
Just stay calm, ma'am.
你会再见到你丈夫的
You're gonna see your husband again.
请安静 给我接通电♥话♥
Quiet, please. Patch me in.
好
Yeah.
我们正在帮你弄到钱 杰米
We're working on getting you that crypto, Jamie.
你应该很快就能拿到
You should have it soon.
好
Good.
快点
Hurry.
你们一定很需要这笔钱
You guys must really need this money
才策划这一切
to go through all this.
不是为了我们
It's not for us.
是为了我的家人和邻居
It's for our families and our neighbors.
我们不是坏人
We are not bad people.
好吧 他们的家人 邻居
Okay, their family, their neighbors...
我想知道这些人是谁
I want to know who those people are.
他们需要什么帮助 杰米
What do they need help with, Jamie?
一切
Everything.
你不懂
You have no idea.
算了 去他的 伙计
Nah, screw this, man.
我叫你坐下
I told you to sit down.
没有用
It's not working!
杰米 那是枪声吗
Jamie, was that a gunshot?
看到了吗
See?
把钱拿过来 人们都很危险
Get the money. People are in danger.
OA
OA!
我拉了刹车 但没有用
I pulled the brake, but it didn't work.
听我说
Stay with me.
我需要医生 有医生吗
I need a doctor! Is there a doctor?
宝贝 按住 按紧
Baby, hold tight. Hold tight.
我需要医生 我需要帮助
I need a doctor! I need help!
坚持住 坚持住 嘉玛
Stay with me. Stay with me, Gem.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
慢慢举手
Raise your hands slowly.
别轻举妄动 否则我杀了你
No sudden movement, or I'll kill you.
把他绑起来
Tie him up...
绑紧 这样他就不会捣乱了
tight, so he doesn't mess anything else up.
好 没事的
Okay, it's all right.
你会没事的 嘉玛 你会没事的
You're gonna be okay, Gem. You're gonna be okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
车厢里出什么事了
What the hell's going on in there?
都控制住了 快开车
It's under control. Just drive.
铸博
Jubal.
纽约警局说在皇后区发现了一名铁路工人的尸体
NYPD says a rail hand was found dead in Queens.
铸博 有OA的消息吗
Hey, Jubal, have you heard from OA?
枪击之后就没消息了
Nothing since the gunshot,
不过有别的坏消息 北极星236刚刚偏离了
but in different bad news, Northstar 236 just deviated
预定路线
from its programmed route.
什么 所以司机突然转弯了吗
What, so the driver, what, took an unexpected turn?
有人说不该这样
I'm being told that's not how it works.
铁轨上的道岔
Rail switches on the tracks
是为了让火车行驶在正确的路线上
are set to keep the train on the right route.
旅行者号♥可以从控制中心控制道岔
Voyager can flip the switches from their control center,
但这不是他们干的
but this wasn't them.
所以现场有人在帮这些人吗
So these people have help in the field?
铸博 如果你有OA的消息 拜托不管好的坏的 任何消息
Jubal, if you hear from OA, please, good, bad, anything...
第一个打给你
You'll be my first call.
特别探员贝尔 这位是特别探员斯科拉
Hey. Special Agent Bell. This is Special Agent Scola.
你有铁路员工死亡案件吗
You have a dead railway employee?
几个孩子发现了他 以为他睡着了
A couple of kids spotted him. Thought he was asleep.
他叫加布里尔·洪
Vic is Gabriel Hong.
钥匙和钱包不见了 他的喉咙被割开了
Keys and wallet are missing. His throat was slit.
和达瑞斯·布瑞格的作案手法一样
That's the same MO as Darius Brogan.
好吧 洪是旅行者的雇员
All right, so Hong was an employee for Voyager?
不 他在CTX物流公♥司♥工作
Nah, he worked at CTX Logistics.
是一家位于上州塞尔柯克的货运公♥司♥
It's a freight company based Upstate in Selkirk.
他负责维护铁路道岔
He's in charge of maintaining rail switches.
对你有用吗
Does that mean something to you?
事实上 有用
Actually, yeah.
旅行者租用CTX的轨道 纽约线
Voyager rents CTX's tracks... New York lines.
好吧 所以洪被杀是因为他能控制轨道
Okay, so Hong was killed for his access to the switches.
好吧 我们得弄清楚
All right, we're gonna need to find out
这栋楼这边的摄像头是否能正常使用
if the camera on this side of the building was working.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
她快不行了 你得让我做点什么
She's bleeding out, man. You got to let me do something.
闭嘴
Stop talking.
如果她死了 你的麻烦更大
If she dies, things get a thousand times worse for you.
想想吧
Think about it.
这是联邦谋杀指控 但我可以帮忙
It's a federal murder charge. I can help with that.
你能帮忙 不错
You can help? Nice try.
我是FBI探员
I'm an FBI agent.
真会吹
That's bull.
检查我的后口袋 我的证件
Check my back pocket... my credentials.
这不是什么诡计 那是我女朋友
This isn't a ploy...that's my girlfriend,
我爱她 我不能让她死
and I love her, and I cannot let her die.
拜托了
Please!
这件外套和杀达瑞斯的人是同一件
That's the same coat as the guy who killed Darius.
那些是俄亥俄州车牌吗
Are those Ohio plates?
没错
They sure are.
登记在泰迪·亚当斯名下
Registered to a Teddy Adams...
42岁 是俄亥俄州伯利恒的一名汽车修理工
42-year-old car mechanic from Bethlehem, Ohio,
无前科
no priors.
好吧 我明白他们为什么想要布瑞格的公♥司♥证件了
Okay, so I understand why they would want Brogan's Voyager ID.
但洪的轨道道岔钥匙呢
But Hong's rail switch keys...
怎么 他们要为了逃跑
what, are they trying to reroute the train
改变火车路线吗 - 好吧 我们来看看
for their escape plan? - Well, let's find out.
莫兰刚刚追踪了泰迪的手♥机♥
Moran just ran a trace on Teddy's cell,
定位到扬克斯的一个CTX火车站
and it's pinging to a CTX train yard in Yonkers.
看到了吗
See?
我在努力确保这列火车上的每个人
I'm trying to make sure everyone on this train
都安全下车
gets off safely.
包括你和她
That's including you and her.
所以给我松绑
So untie me.
我又不笨 不可能的
I'm not stupid. It's never gonna happen.
好 好 很好
Fine. Fine, fine.
不给我松绑 但你得帮我救她
Don't untie me, but you have to help me save her.
求你了 这列火车的控制室里
Please, this train should have a first-aid kit
应该有急救箱 拿给我
in the control room... bring it to me.
还有一些水和茶包 如果你能找到的话
That and some water and some tea bags, if you can find any.
茶包
Tea bags?
是的 我们的行李里有
Yeah, we have some in our luggage.
还有干净的T恤 - 好
And clean T-shirts. - Okay.
有人有水吗
Anybody have water?
这是你的错
This is your fault.
帮帮她
Help her.
坚持住 嘉玛
Hang tight, Gem.
怎么了
What's up?
我们需要急救箱
We need the first-aid kit.
哇 哇 哇 哇 抬头 看见脸了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Eyes up! We got a face!
好了 他拿急救箱了
All right, so he grabbed the first-aid kit,
所以枪肯定击中人了
so the gunshots must've hit someone.
但我们有个没戴面具的新嫌疑人
But we have a new player with no mask.
告诉我他是谁
Tell me who he is, please?
西蒙·布利吉斯
Simon Briggs.
他是俄亥俄州洛根县
He's the owner of Cardinal Hardware & Supply
基数硬件供应公♥司♥的老板 无前科
in Logan County, Ohio... no priors.
这离他的家很远啊
Long way from home.
他和泰迪·亚当斯有什么关系
What's his connection to Teddy Adams?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表