他也找不到对象
He couldn't get a date either.
他想要睡她们 而我想要偷看
He wanted to sleep with them, and I wanted to watch,
所以他就敞开让我看了
so he let me see everything.
他会去绑♥架♥妇女
He would take the women,
而你会和他碰面 然后窥看
and you would meet him to watch.
是的 在一间公♥寓♥楼的地下室里
Yes, in the basement of an apartment building,
就是希斯曼大厦
the Heathman.
罗伊是大楼管♥理♥员♥
Roy's the super.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是联邦调查局特别探员西德尼·奥迪兹
Special Agent Sydney Ortiz, FBI.
我来这里找乔恩·贝克思
I'm here to speak with June Bakers.
噢 她是这里的老住客了
Oh, she's lived here for a long time.
跟我来 我带你去见她
Follow me. I'll take you to her.
你介意告诉我是什么事吗
Do you mind if I ask what this is about?
有关她几年前找到的一个叫克洛伊·穆里斯的女孩
A girl she found a couple of years back, Chloe Mullins.
我相信她会很乐意帮忙的
Well, I'm sure she'll be happy to help.
我还不知道你的名字呢
I didn't catch your name.
噢 我叫罗伊
Oh, I'm Roy.
我是这里的管♥理♥员♥
I'm the super.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
那我们立马就得过去
OK, we got to get down there now.
罗伊现在还不晚
Roy, it's not too late.
你还有机会做正确的事情
You still have a choice about how this ends.
监控视频确认了奥迪兹探员
Surveillance confirms Agent Ortiz
进入了希斯曼大厦 但没有显示
entered the Heathman, but it doesn't show
她的离开 这说明
her leaving, meaning she is still
她仍旧在里面 我们必须找到她
in there somewhere, and we need to find her.
我们从地下室开始找起
Let's start in the basement.
为什么 为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why? Why? Oh!
我理解你的处境 罗伊- 你不懂
I feel for you, Roy. - You don't understand.
我爱克洛伊
I loved Chloe.
那你为什么不把她送回家
Then why didn't you drop her home?
那是她的错
That was her fault.
我觉得约会之后就该把女孩带回家
I know to take a woman home after a date,
但她 她很顽固
but she was--she was--she was stubborn,
然后她逃走了
and--and she got away.
随后乔恩在外面发现了她
And then June found her outside.
如果她能留下的话
If she had just stayed,
我本可好好照顾她的
I would have taken care of her.
罗伊 你真是个好人
That's very kind of you, Roy,
你真的就是这样的人
because that's who you really are,
一个绅士
a gentleman.
罗伊 你能确保我也安全回家吗
Will you make sure I get home safe too, Roy?
我们还没到那种关系
We don't have that kind of relationship.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 是你毁了这事
No, you ruined it.
我现在必须杀了你
Now I have to kill you.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
罗伊我是来帮你的
I'm on your side, Roy.
把你的故事告诉我的人
Tell your story to my team.
不 你这是想耍我
No. You're trying to trick me.
不是 不是
No. No.
我只是 我只是想你
I just--I just want you
做回你本就是的绅士
to be the gentleman that you are...
那种如果伤害了别人 就会承担起
The kind of person who takes accountability
责任的人
when they hurt someone.
我从未伤害过任何人
I never hurt anyone.
罗伊我很遗憾地告诉你 你伤害过
I'm sorry to say this, Roy, but you did.
我们找到那个房♥间了 没有奥迪兹探员的踪迹
We found the room. No sign of Agent Ortiz.
这里和汤姆描述的一模一样
It's exactly as Tom described it.
她到底在哪里
Where the hell is she?
希斯曼大厦有六层 总共九十个单元
The Heathman has six floors, 90 units in total,
百分百的入住率 - 这无法帮我们缩小范围
at 100% occupancy. - That does not narrow it down.
有发现
Got something.
514室有翻修许可
Unit 514 has permits for a renovation.
里面没有人住
It's unoccupied.
唯一能够进出的人就是
The only person that would have access--
大厦管♥理♥员♥
The super.
好了 小队 我们有目标了
All right, team, we have a location.
514室
Unit 514.
克洛伊自杀了 因为没有人相信发生了什么
Chloe killed herself when no one believed what happened.
你在说谎
You're lying.
罗伊我没有
I'm not, Roy.
她死了
She's dead.
因为你对她的所作所为 她自杀了
She committed suicide because of what you did to her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
但你有机会做正确的事情
But you have a chance to do the right thing.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
罗伊等等
Roy, wait!
有枪声
Shots fired.
有枪声 - 上 上 上
Shots fired. - Go, go, go!
嫌疑人被发现时已死亡
Suspect is DOA.
你没事吧
OK?
我没有叫他 - 西德 西德 没事的
I didn't mean for him to-- - Syd, Syd, It's OK.
没事的 走吧
It's OK. Come on.
好了 铸博 我们找到她了 奥迪兹没事
All right, Jubal. We got her. Ortiz is OK.
我代表联邦调查局
On behalf of the FBI,
对忽视你们的案子而表示万分抱歉
I am so sorry your cases were ignored.
你们每一个人都勇敢地站了出来
Every one of you took a brave step coming forward
从而促成了这次的抓捕
and made this arrest possible.
虽然我们无法改变已发生的事情
Though we can't change what happened,
但我能告诉你们的是 从现在开始
I can tell all of you that the FBI
联邦调查局会调动更多的资源
will be devoting significant resources
到我们打击连环侵害者的行动中
to our serial offender program, starting now.
我们将会和你们一一谈话
We're gonna interview you one by one.
公众都会知道这一改变
The world will know that this happened.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
我叫伊索贝尔·卡斯迪尔
My name is Isobel Castille.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有空吗
Got a second?
我不想说 但你的上司是对的
Sorry to say, your supervisor was right.
你强行加入调查
You inserted yourself into an investigation,
违背直接命令 质疑我的行动计划
disobeyed direct orders, questioned my plan of action--
我知道 并且你是对的
I know. And you were right.
我今天在现场犯了差不多一百个错
I made about 100 mistakes in the field today.
但同时
But also, it was--
我觉得有一天 这会是我该干的事情
I think it's where I belong one day.
一百个错
100 mistakes?
我感觉是这样
How it felt.
那么下一次 我说往右 你就往右
So next time when I say go right, you go right.
是的 绝对的
Yes, absolutely.
下一次
Next time?
我以为你回家了
I thought you went home.
噢 我打了电♥话♥回家
Oh, yeah, I called to check in.
艾拉表现很好
Ella's doing great.
她喜欢艾琳 这很好
I mean, it helps that she loves Erin.
很好 - 是啊
Nice. - Yeah.
瞧瞧
Look at that, huh?
今天可能会非常糟糕
Today could have been so much worse.
噢 多么振奋的祝酒辞啊
Ooh, inspiring toast.
我不知道你们 但对我来说 看到西德那样子
I don't know about you guys, but finding Syd like that,
被绑着 我很不好受
tied up, my stomach dropped.
你觉得她怎样
What do you think of her?
我觉得她很聪明 但我们把行为分♥析♥小组的
I think she's smart, but there's a reason
家伙们关在他们的窝里是有原因的
we keep the BAU folks in the dungeon, right?
嗯 是的
Yeah. Mm.
她在我后面 是吗
She's behind me, isn't she?
是的 - 好极了 你好
Yeah. - That's amazing. Hi.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表