一旦炸♥弹♥炸了 你也会死
If this bomb goes off, you die too.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
菲利普 是我
Phillip, it's me.
我要你带着女儿们离开这个城市
I want you to get the girls and get out of the city.
向北走
Go north.
听到这个留言立刻出发
Just go as soon as you hear this.
拜托了
Please.
我现在很安全 我会尽快打给你
I am safe, and I will call you as soon as I can.
我爱你
I love you.
带他去联邦调查局总部
Get him to 26 Fed.
你要活着 为今天发生的一切付出代价
You're gonna live to answer for whatever happens today.
贝尔探员 - 什么事
Agent Bell. - Yeah?
搜爆犬嗅探到了塑性炸♥药♥的气味
Canines picked up the scent of plastic explosives.
就在附近 - 好的
It's close. - Okay.
如果找到 我们能控制住它吗
If we find it, can we contain it?
六磅的C4炸♥药♥吗 可以的
Six pounds of C-4? Yeah.
把它放到一个尽可能深的空间内部
Get it somewhere inside, as deep as we can.
你知道吗 我们有个选择
You know what? We got an option.
交易所那条巷子的老银行
Old bank in Exchange Alley,
现在变成活动场地的那个 - 是的
the one that's now an event space? - Yeah.
它地下室里的金库 可以挡住爆♥炸♥
The vault in the basement, it'll contain the blast.
值得一试
That's worth a shot.
撤离工作进展如何
Where are we with the evacuations?
救援人员正在把民众送上地铁
We've got first responders loading people onto the subway,
水上巴士已调往附近码头
water taxis routed to surrounding piers.
根据风向 风速和其他因素
Depending on wind, speed, and other variables,
炭疽爆♥炸♥最多波及周围一英里
the explosion of anthrax could spread up to a mile.
联邦调查局总部在一英里范围内
26 Fed is within a mile.
好了 所有人注意
All right, everybody, pay attention.
注意了
Heads up.
你们将转移到应急指挥中心
You are moving to a continuity of operations site.
我会留在这里 直到应急中心部署完成
I will remain until that site is established.
听我说
Listen to me.
联合指挥中心是我们的最后防线
The JOC is our last line of defense,
但 你们才是真正的最后防线
but you are the JOC...
所以 请行动
So please, go.
凯利
Kelly.
好了
All right.
好了 走吧 我们走
All right, come on. Let's go.
加油 大家 我们走
Come on, guys. Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
埃利斯 这里交给我
Elise, I've got it from here.
你该走了
You have to go.
恕我直言 长官 我哪儿也不去
Respectfully, ma'am, I'm not going anywhere.
埃利斯
Elise.
长官 我不走
Ma'am, I am not leaving.
这台资本主义机器 必须被摧毁
This capitalist machine must be destroyed
在它摧毁我们所有人之前
before it destroys us all.
它对我的家庭和你们的家庭
What it has done and is doing to my family,
已经造成 和正在造成的伤害 必须被阻止
to your families, must be stopped.
我理解您 梅丹先生
I understand you, Mr. Meydan.
您是个陷入困境的人
You are a man caught in a bad situation,
想证明点什么
trying to make a point.
你是这么认为的 - 是的
Is that what you think? - I do.
在纽约放脏弹
A dirty bomb in New York,
这是我们的经济中心
the capital of our economic system.
你想摧毁我们的经济体系
You wanna cripple this economy.
你不会得逞的
It's not gonna happen.
你是说 贪婪之都
You mean the capital of greed?
你就坐在椅子上等死吧
You will die, sitting there in your chair.
你们都太自以为是了
You all are so sure of yourselves.
听好了
Listen to me.
我并非全知全能
I do not have all the answers.
我的特工们现在正在外面
My agents are out there right now,
尽力寻找这枚炸♥弹♥
trying to find this bomb.
你可以拯救他们的生命 - 我凭什么要那么做
You can save their lives. - Why would I do that?
为了钱 我出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
I sold my soul for money.
我帮忙建造了一个港口
I helped build a port
它使船只得以停靠 也摧毁了一个小小的天堂
that allowed ships to come and destroy a small paradise.
我靠那个活 赚了不少钱
I made a good living doing that,
过上了好日子
a good life.
你儿子贪得无厌
Your son wanted more.
永远欲壑难填
Always more.
他简直和你一样
He was just like you,
和你们所有人一样
like all of you.
只有二十九岁 永远在工作
Only 29 years old, always working.
你知道 他是怎么死的吗
And that's how he died, you know?
他
He...
在他的办公室
in his office, and...
亲手结束了自己的生命
by his own hand.
你的儿子做了错误的选择
Your son made bad choices
然后做出了一个永远无法挽回的决定
and then one irreversible decision,
对此 我 我很遗憾
and I am... I'm so sorry for that.
你认为这无法阻止吗
Do you think this can't be stopped?
这个制度 这份贪婪
This system, this greed?
我要让他们知道 因果报应 丝毫不爽
I will show them that there are consequences.
你们种下恶因
You spread your poison.
我便还以恶果
I will spread mine.
但是 对我们来说可能已经太迟了
But while it may be too late for us,
我们这些为可能失去的东西而哀悼的人
all of us who mourn what we may have lost
都不能放弃
cannot give up.
怀揣希望总好过放弃
Hope is better than the alternative.
选择绝望 就是放弃未来
To despair is to give up on our future.
你的儿子爱那个人
Your son loved that man.
他不会愿意看到这种情况的
He wouldn't want this.
你想要悼念他
You wanna honor him?
这并非正道
This is not the way.
拜托了
Please.
玛纪 我已经确定炸♥弹♥的位置
Maggie, I have the location of the bomb...
在交易广场 室外
Exchange Place. It's outside.
这里无发现 - 好的
Nothing. - Got it.
我找到了 - 好的
I got it. - All right.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
伊索贝尔 我们已发现炸♥弹♥
Isobel, we have eyes on the bomb.
倒计时还有一分五十七秒
There's 1:57 on the timer.
好的 玛纪 你看见了什么
All right, Maggie, what do you see?
有六块C4炸♥药♥ 还有一个圆柱形容器
We have six blocks of C-4, and we have a cylinder
里面有大约一千克粉末
with about 1,000 grams of powder.
一千克
1,000 grams?
足以摧毁整个曼哈顿下城
That would blanket Lower Manhattan.
通知所有部门
Notify all agencies.
准备应对生物攻击
Brace for imminent biological attack.
听着 我们必须先把炭疽从炸♥弹♥上拆下来
Hey, we need to detach this anthrax from the bomb.
明白
Yeah.
雷♥管♥够不到
Blasting caps are out of reach.
电源被埋在C4的下面
Power source is buried under C-4.
能从底部拆除吗
Can we take it out of the bottom?
太冒险了 会破坏电路
Too risky. We'd collapse a circuit.
能不能把容器从炸♥弹♥上拆除
Can we detach the cylinder from the bomb?
那又会破坏另一条电路
Then we collapse another circuit.
好的 假设能拆除 我们还有多少时间
Okay, say we do. How much time do we have?
二十五秒 最多
Max, 25 seconds.
你觉得你还能死里逃生多少次
How many more times do you think you can outrun death?
至少一次
One more time, at least.
那就行动吧
Let's do it.
你们不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
我们拿着炸♥弹♥
We've got the bomb.
我们要把它放到位于交易所巷的一个金库里
We're taking it to a vault on Exchange Alley.
证交所正在疏散
Stock Exchange is being evacuated.
快 快 快 快 块
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表