Just a few days ago.
他有说原因吗
Did he tell you why?
他不愿意提这个
He didn't want to talk about it.
我的孩子啊
My boy.
杰克布为什么会在学期进行到一半的时候
Why would Jacob resign from a fraternity
突然从兄弟会退出呢 听起来有故事
in the middle of the semester? Smells like drama to me.
杰克布是医学预科生
Well, Jacob was pre-med,
研究新型蛋白质研究
a focus on novel protein analysis.
他的实验室搭档上周被学校开除了
His lab partner got kicked out of school last week...
理由是持有可♥卡♥因♥
cocaine possession.
那人叫威维克·派特 是分子生物的大三学生
Vivek Patel, a junior molecular biology.
纽约警局正在发完整的调查报告过来
NYPD is sending over the full report now.
校园警卫肯定盘问过杰克布
Campus security must have interviewed Jacob
跟那些毒品有没有关系
in connection with it.
确实问过 但没结果
They did. Nothing.
杰克布是干净的 至少看起来是
Jacob was clean, or at least appeared as such.
我有线索 - 说
Got something. - Yeah.
杰克布的母亲帮我们解锁了他的手♥机♥
Jacob's mom helped unlock his phone.
里面有三十一条短 来自一个叫弗雷迪·阿尔伯赫特的
31 texts from a Freddy Albrecht,
希腊字母 即∏∑Ν
派·西格玛·拗的主席
President of Pi Sigma Nu.
就是杰克布的兄弟会 - 曾经参与后来退出的兄弟会
That's Jacob's frat. - Former frat.
没错 - 好的
Correct. - Okay.
杰克布没有回复这些短♥信♥
Jacob ignored the texts,
结果短♥信♥内容越来越上火
but they get pretty angry.
你开始惹怒我了
"You're starting to piss me off."
脏话 脏话
Expletive, expletive.
你忘了我怎么帮你的了是吧
"You forgot how much I helped you."
脏话
Expletive.
兄弟会手足反♥目♥杀人案 不好说啊
Frat drama turns deadly? I don't know.
还有这个
Then there's this...
嫌疑人弗兰克·多曼的行车记录仪录到了这段
dash cam footage off our suspect Frank Dorman's truck.
好 等下 那是 - 那就是杰克布
Yeah. Wait, is that... - Jacob.
跟他吵架的人正是兄弟会主席弗雷迪·阿尔伯赫特
Arguing with none other than frat president Freddy Albrecht.
看来我们要重返校园了
Looks like it's back to school for us.
联邦调查局的 我是探员泽丹
FBI. I'm Agent Zidan.
这位是探员贝尔 你叫什么名字
This is Agent Bell. What's your name?
阿利斯泰尔- 好
Alistair. - Okay.
我们有些关于杰克布·阿基诺的问题要问你
We have some questions to ask you about Jacob Aquino.
是啊 他的事真是难以接受
Yeah, that was crazy, man.
我们都还没缓过来
We're still shook.
你跟杰克布很熟吗
Were you and Jacob close?
对 我们都跟他很熟
Yeah, we're all close with Jacob.
我们所有人关系都很好
Yeah, we're all like boys.
我们兄弟会就是这样的
That's, like, what Pi Sigma's about.
我们今晚会为他守夜
We're gonna hold a vigil for him tonight,
虽然他后来已经不是成员了
even though he's not a member anymore.
他是为什么退出的
And why did he leave?
我不知道 他没说过
I don't know. He didn't say.
弗雷迪·阿尔伯赫特在里面吗
Is Freddy Albrecht inside?
弗雷迪吗 不在
Freddy? No.
他 受打击挺大的
Nah, Freddy... Freddy took it hard.
那件事发生后 他崩溃了
After what happened, he split.
他一直关照杰克布挺多的
Freddy always looked after Jacob, though.
他俩 是真的铁
They were... they were tight.
关系真的很好 - 是吗
They were really tight. - Really?
但我们发现了一段他俩在学校吵架的录像
Because we have footage of them arguing on campus.
这我就不知道了
I don't know anything about that, man.
你们得问弗雷迪了
You gotta ask Freddy.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
在他父母家 很豪华的一个房♥子
His parents' apartment. It's a sick place.
联邦调查局的 弗雷迪在吗
FBI. Is Freddy here?
散开
Spread out.
♪不再后退♪
No more backing down
♪不再回头♪
No more turning round
♪我现在还不想撤退♪
Well, I won't retreat just yet
♪我不会现在被打败♪
Won't be defeated now
♪老旧的封锁线♪
We'll set for the old blockades
♪你没见过的狂怒♪
You haven't seen this rage
♪告诉他们我来了♪
Tell 'em I have arrived
♪我前来移♥动♥山海♪
I came to move mountains
嗨
Hey.
抱歉 音乐太大声了吗
Sorry, is the music too loud?
不好意思
My bad.
我是特别探员贝尔 这位是特别探员泽丹
Special Agent Bell. This is Special Agent Zidan.
我们有搜捕令 需要搜查你的房♥产
We have a warrant to search your property,
还有一些问题要问你 弗雷迪
and we have a few questions for you, Freddy.
哦 你们是来问杰克布的事的
Right. You're here about Jacob.
你不怎么惊讶啊
You don't seem that surprised.
你俩有矛盾 对吗 - 算不上
You two were beefing, correct? - Not really.
就是有点意见不合而已 - 哦 是吗
Just a little disagreement. - Oh, really?
你可是给他发了三十一条怒气冲天的短♥信♥
Well, you sent him 31 angry texts.
然后他死了 然后你又离开了学校
Then he dies, and you left campus.
你明白别人看了这些会怎么想吗 弗雷迪
You see how that looks, Freddy?
我在学校待不下去
I couldn't stay on campus.
我不想听任何其他人说话
I didn't wanna hear anyone else's voice.
我父母在西班牙
My parents are in Mallorca.
我就自己过来这住几天
Got this place to myself for a few days.
嗯
Mm.
挺好的
That's nice.
所以你们当时在聊什么
What were you guys talking about?
哦 我让他把兄弟会的棒球服还回来
Oh, I needed to get the letterman back
他都离开了 这是规定
after he left Sigma Pi. It's fraternity policy.
听起来很傻吧 怎么了
Sounds stupid. What's up?
那后面就只有脏衣服
That's just laundry back there.
是吗 - 对
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
兄弟会的洗衣机上周坏了
Frat machine broke last week.
我们玩泡沫趴太过火 弄坏的
Foam party got out of control.
你是说你们拿着一堆白色洗衣粉玩
Yeah, so you decided to put on a load of whites?
这也是你悼念朋友的环节之一吗
Is that part of your grieving process too?
我们刚进来的时候
You know, when we first got in here,
你赶紧关上了这道门
you shut this door.
就让我觉得这里有什么
It makes me think there's something in here
你不想被我发现的东西 - 等下 不要
you don't want me to find. - Wait, don't...
这可不是我说的那种白粉
Not the whites I was talking about.
双手背后 弗雷迪
Put your hands behind your back, Freddy.
你们真的要拿走我所有的东西吗
You're really gonna take all my stuff?
这是什么标准流程吗
Is that, like, standard procedure?
别担心 我们会保管好的
Don't worry. We'll keep them safe.
不过建议你跟远在西班牙的父母说一声
But you might wanna wake your parents up in Mallorca.
你现已正式被捕 弗雷迪
You're under arrest, Freddy.
哇 你可真是个大忙人啊
Phew, you are a busy student.
那包里一共有三公斤可♥卡♥因♥
That duffel was stacked with 3 kilos of cocaine,
市场价值七万五美金
75k in street value.
这个量级的毒品走私指控
Federal drug trafficking charge with that weight.
能判你十年
You are looking at ten years,
这还没算上杀害杰克布的事
and that is before Jacob's murder.
我没有杀杰克布
I didn't kill Jacob.
我们有视频和短♥信♥记录
Okay, well, we have video and texts
表明你们两个不和
showing you two at war with each other.
你见过陪审团审判吗 弗雷迪
Have you ever seen a jury trial, Freddy,
亲眼见过吗
in real life?
陪审员都是真实的人 工作的普通人
Jurors, real people, working people,
到时候他们看到你 一个走私毒品的富二代
they look at you, a rich kid messing around with drugs.
他们是没上过医学院 但是他们懂人情世故
They didn't go to prep school, but they are street smart.
我觉得他们不会相信你那什么
I don't see them buying your little story about
为了拿回棒球服吵架的故事的
wanting a letterman jacket back.
不是的 不管是谁杀了杰克布
No, whoever killed Jacob,
肯定是我的上游干的 他们之前就威胁过我
it was one of my suppliers. They've threatened me before.
你上游是什么人
Who's your supplier?
如果我告诉你们 他们会知道的
If I talk to you, they're gonna find out.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表