你问罗斯- 你女儿在哪儿
Rose? - Where's your daughter?
她在这儿吗 - 她当然不在这儿
Is she here? - Of course, she's not here.
等 等等
Do... wait, wait.
你们为什么要问我女儿的事
Why are you asking about my daughter?
我绝不会让我的罗斯陷入危险的
I would never, ever put my Rose in any danger.
我没带走她
I didn't take her.
我姐姐也有毒瘾
My sister struggles with addiction,
什么谎都编得出来
and she would say just about anything.
是 我知道我现在一团糟 但我只是想看看她
Okay, I know I'm a mess, but um, I just wanted to see her.
我没绑♥架♥她
I didn't take her.
我们需要拿走你的手♥机♥
We are gonna need your phone.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
玛纪发来了从母亲手♥机♥里提取的大量照片
Maggie sent over a trove of photos from the mom's phone.
都是她今早拍的 - 嗯
She snapped these this morning. - Hmm.
所以母亲确实去过博物馆
So Mom was there at the museum.
但我交叉比对了照片元数据
But I cross-referenced the metadata of the photos
和手♥机♥GPS数据
with her phone's GPS.
她从未接近女儿50英尺以内
She never got within 50 feet of her daughter.
说明绑♥架♥罗斯的真凶另有其人
Which means Rose's kidnapper is still out there.
动态照片功能多拍了三秒
The Moment feature gives us an extra three seconds,
我们用面部识别扫描了画面
so we've got facial rec scrubbing.
人工智能还发现这辆货车出现过两次
AI also noticed this van pop up twice.
不同日期的两张照片
Separate photos, two different days.
那就绝对不是巧合了
That's no coincidence.
之前母亲在学校外盯梢的录像里
Astro van also appeared in the background of that video
奥斯特罗是北美地区雪佛兰旗下小型厢货型号♥ 保有量巨大
这辆奥斯特罗货车也出现在背景中
we have of the mom outside of Rose's school.
拍到车牌了吗 - 没拍到
Did we get a plate? - Photo didn't capture it.
门铃监控昨天拍到奥斯特罗货车
Hey, doorbell cam caught the Astro van
停在女孩家附近
outside the little girl's house yesterday.
应该是绑匪在提前踩点
So the kidnappers were tracking the little girl.
这是周密的事前监视
This is sophisticated pre-operational surveillance.
货车挂的是套♥牌♥
Plates on the van are stolen.
车型和品牌对得上 但…
They match the make and model, but...
立刻查定位
All right, give me a location.
找到了
Found it.
20分钟前出现在皇后区中城隧♥道♥
Queens-Midtown Tunnel, roughly 20 minutes ago.
驶出后进入长岛市
Exited Long Island City.
等等 罗斯的父亲就在长岛市工作
Wait, uh, Rose's father works in Long Island City.
赶紧联♥系♥他 他是做什么工作的
Get him on the phone. What does he do?
他是一名工程师 公♥司♥是
He's an operating engineer at a logistics outfit,
哥谭轻工业物流
Gotham Light Industrial.
他不接电♥话♥
Okay, he's not answering,
危机谈判小组说
and the crisis negotiating team
他根本没回家
at his home said he never showed.
手♥机♥关机了 无法定位
His phone must be off. Can't get a location.
情况不妙 - 货车再次被拍到
This is not a good sign. - Another hit on the van.
交通监控显示它出现在
Traffic cam picked it up a block away
哥谭轻工业公♥司♥一个街区外
from Gotham Light Industrial.
立刻派人过去
Get the team over there now.
现在肯定不是营业时间
All right, definitely closed for business.
那门为什么开着
Then why was the door open?
他们不会在乎我们的
They don't care about us.
最好是
It better be.
我们发现持枪抢劫
We've interrupted a heist.
发现灰色厢式货车
I see a gray cargo van.
两名持枪抢劫者
I've got two armed assailants.
携带自动武器
They got some serious firepower.
快撤 我们赶紧走
Move, move! We're out.
联邦调查局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
啊
Ah!
我掩护 去救他
I'll cover you. Get him.
快走 快走 - 还有第三名枪手
Let's go, let's go! - We got a third shooter!
目标跟丢了
We lost them.
嫌犯乘灰色奥斯特罗货车逃逸
Suspects fleeing in a gray Astro van.
立刻请求空中支援
We need air support now.
探员中枪 胸部中弹
Agent down. Gunshot wound to the chest.
急需救护车
I need a bus here now!
嘘 嘘 嘘 - 跟我来
Shh, shh, shh. - On my six.
联邦调查局 - 别开枪
FBI! - No!
是我们 别开枪
Okay, it's just us. Don't shoot.
别开枪 - 他们抢走了什么
Don't shoot. - What did they take?
C-4炸♥药♥
C-4 explosives.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 我在呢
It's okay, I got you.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
现在因为你 危险的爆♥炸♥物
There are dangerous explosives
落入了不法之徒手里 卡瓦洛先生
in the wrong hands, Mr. Carvalho.
他们手上有我女儿 我没办法
They had my daughter. I had no choice.
我们明白
And We Understand That,
但整座城市的人会陷入危险
but New Yorkers are now at risk.
他们把我丢到一辆货车的背后
They threw me in the back of a van.
他们给罗斯头上套了袋子
They Had A Bag Over Rose's head.
拿着一把枪对着她
They were holding a gun up to her.
那你们又做了什么
What Would You Have Done?
你说你当时在跟一位朋友通话
You said that you were on the phone speaking
罗斯被绑♥架♥的时候
To A Friend At The Time Was Taken?
目击证人说你当时在下注
A witness said you were placing a bet.
那又是怎么一回儿事
So What'S That About?
那跟这个又没有关系
That has nothing to do with this.
我没做错任何事情
I... I Didn't do anything wrong.
我就只是 视线离开了我女儿一秒钟
I... I took my eyes off my daughter for one second.
就一秒钟 - 好 好
It Was One Second. - Okay, okay.
冷静 这是我们必须问的流程
Calm Down. We have to ask these questions.
你被盯上了 你认为是什么原因
You were targeted. Why do you think that was?
我不知道 但他们知道怎么找到我
I have no Idea, but they knew where to find me.
知道我回家的路线
They knew the route I was taking home.
知道我工作的地点 知道怎么进去
They knew where I worked. They knew how to get in.
他们利用你绕过了生物识别安全系统
They used you to bypass the biometric security.
是的
Yeah.
我和你讲 他们对我的情况了如指掌
I'm telling you, they knew everything about me.
这些家伙是谁
Who are these guys?
我们正在努力调查清楚
We are trying to figure that out.
可以描述一下他们吗
Can you describe them?
呃 不太行 他们都戴着面具
Uh, no, they were wearing masks,
但是有几个人应该是外国人
but some of them were foreign.
外国人 - 我也不太清楚
Foreign? - I... I don't really know.
他们有口音 应该是法国那边的
They had accents. French, maybe.
能让我和女儿待一会儿吗
Can I just please be with my daughter?
多谢
Thank you.
嘿 宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, baby. How you doing?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
摄像头被关闭了
Cameras are disabled,
和他们绑♥架♥罗斯的走廊如出一辙
just like the hall where they abducted Rose.
国际团队很难被追踪
International crew is gonna be hard to find.
我拿到了炸♥药♥库的清单
I've got the explosives vault manifest.
他们费这么大劲 却只拿了12磅C-4炸♥药♥
They put in a lot of work to only take 12 pounds of C-4.
我们打断了他们的行动 不是吗
Well, I mean, we interrupted them, didn't we?
或者说 他们只需要这么多
Or that's all they needed.
这也太随意了吧
It's just random is all.
就像我们刚好在他们拿走
About as random as us showing up
13磅炸♥药♥前出现一样 不可预测
before they could take 13 pounds.
12磅炸♥药♥混合
I mean, 12 pounds mixed with
足够的硝酸铵是可以炸毁一栋楼的
enough ammonium nitrate could take down a building
就像俄克拉荷马城爆♥炸♥案那样 - 你又是怎么知道的
Oklahoma City-style. - How do you know that?
我只是在说最坏的情况
I'm just saying, worst-case scenario.
你知道吗 你这人说话
You know how you do that thing
总是让人忍♥不住去接话吗
where you say the thing that begs the follow-up?
好吧 我们掌握了什么信息
All right, so what do we know?
这些家伙精心研究了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表