这些人孤注一掷 十分危险 我们进去吧
These guys are desperate and dangerous. Let's go in.
约翰·佩雷拉 你被逮捕了
John Pereira, you're under arrest.
你要相信我 我没有杀她
You have to believe me. I didn't kill her.
你要相信我 求你了 求你了
You have to believe me. Please, please.
他抓走了我女儿
He took my daughter.
我发誓 天哪
I swear. Oh, God!
他把我的宝贝抓走了
He took my baby!
我没有杀我老婆
I didn't kill my wife.
前妻 她刚告诉你
Ex-wife, who just told you that
她要和你女儿搬去全国另一端
she was moving across the country with your daughter.
我 我是要去劝安吉拉留下来
I-I went to convince Angela to stay,
不要放弃我们的小家
to not give up on our family.
风险回报不成比例呀
It's a big risk for little reward.
是啊 可你又没有在水泥牢房♥里待上1275天
Yeah, well, you haven't spent the last 1,275 days
日日夜夜回想和孩子
in a cinder block cell replaying the handful of times
那屈指可数的会面
you've seen your child's face.
安吉拉要接受这份工作 我必须得做点什么
When Angela took this job, I had to do something.
于是你就用火钩把她打死了
So you beat her to death with a fire poker...
不 不
No, no.
就在你回到自己的老房♥子后 做了这事
only after you went to your old house and did this.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
他做了什么 他都做了什么
What did he do? What did he do?
我不是个暴♥力♥狂
I am not a violent man.
我不可能 我不可能这样做
I couldn't... I couldn't do that.
是保罗♥干♥的
It was Paul.
保罗·戈登 也就是你的朋友
Paul Gordon, your friend?
你们两个一起逃狱了
You two escaped prison together.
现在你居然告诉我他才是
And now, you're telling me that he's the one
那些暴行的始作俑者
that's responsible for all that violence?
没错 - 不错嘛找到一个替罪羊
Yes. - Must be nice to have a fall guy.
不是我♥干♥的 我根本没有做那些事
I did not do this. I didn't do any of it.
保罗究竟怎么找到安吉拉的
How did Paul even find Angela?
她的地址不在名单里 - 我不知道
Her address is unlisted. - I don't know.
也许他把地址删除了 就在她发给我的一封信里
Maybe he got the address off of one of the letters she sent me.
你原来的住处又是怎么回事 为什么保罗先去那里
What about your old place? Why did Paul go there first?
为了钱
For the money.
我需要保罗帮助我逃狱
I needed Paul's help to break out.
他给这个地方装上电线
He had the place wired.
只要是我们需要的 他都能拿到
Anything we needed, he could get.
但是他
But he's...
你知道的 他搞砸了
you know, he's... he's messed up.
所以我告诉他在我缺钱之前
So I told him about some money
偷到的那些钱
that I stole before I got pinched,
在我原来的住处藏着的两百万美元
$2 million hidden at my old place.
你收买♥♥了他吗
You bought him off?
我告诉他一旦我们出了州我会分他一些
I told him I'd send him a cut once we got out of state.
他想办法转到了我的牢房♥里
He got himself transferred into my cell,
拿来了些工具和
got us the tools and...
我们一出来 他就背叛我了
once we got out, he betrayed me.
我们爬过围栏
We made it past the fences.
然后在田野里找到了他的车
And we found his car in a field...
车就放在那吗
Just sitting there?
是啊 保罗发动了车
Yeah, Paul hotwired it.
然后 这个混♥蛋♥把我扔在那走了
And then, the son of a bitch took off without me.
他直接去你的老住处
He went straight to your old place
把钱独吞了
to get the money for himself.
是的 只不过没有钱
Yeah, except there was no money.
我撒谎了
I lied.
所以你们互相背叛
So you betrayed each other?
弗莱明一家是无辜的
The Flemings were innocent.
你的前妻也是无辜的
Your ex-wife was innocent.
他们的死是为了什么
And all this death for what?
我只是想见我的女儿
I just wanted to see my daughter.
在这个时候我搞了辆车去了安吉拉家
By the time I got a car and made it to Angela's place,
她死了娜奥米也不见了
she was dead and Naomy was gone.
这个怪物带走了我的宝贝 我的宝贝女儿
This monster has my baby, my baby girl!
请一定要找到她
Please, you have to find her.
约翰的预付费手♥机♥去哪了
Where's John's burner?
联♥合♥行♥动♥中心正在找信息呢
JOC's scrubbing it now.
如果他说的是真的的话 保罗会打电♥话♥的
If what he's saying is true, Paul's going to call.
这个我们无从得知
We can't possibly know that.
保罗·戈登没有思考或一丝怜悯就杀了人
Paul Gordon kills without thought or mercy.
然而 他没有杀娜奥米 而是带走了她
And yet, he doesn't kill Naomy. Instead, he takes her.
为什么
Why?
作为交换
Leverage.
他想要钱
He wants his money.
约翰声称保罗杀了他的前妻和弗莱明一家
John claims Paul killed his ex-wife and the Flemings.
法医这边什么情况
So where are we with forensics?
在安吉拉·佩雷拉身上找到的绳子
Well, the rope found on Angela Pereira
是弗莱明一家身上的相同种类的
is the same brand of braided nylon marine rope
编织尼龙细绳
used on the Flemings.
凶器上找到指纹了吗
Did we get any prints off the murder weapon?
没有 没有指纹
Uh, no. No prints.
但是在安吉拉的指甲内侧找到的Dna
But the DNA they found under Angela's fingernails
是和保罗·戈登所匹配的
just came back as a match for Paul Gordon.
她回击了
She fought back.
好的 所以我们可以确认保罗杀了两者
OK, so we can now place Paul at both murders.
但是 嘿 - 嗯
But... hey. - Yeah.
约翰声称保罗在他们逃狱后抛弃了他
John claims Paul ditched him after they broke out.
他一直走直到后来在加油站偷了一辆车
He went on foot until he stole a car at a gas station.
我们需要证实这件事
We need to verify that.
好的
Yeah.
约翰的预付费手♥机♥呢 - 对
John's burner? - Uh, yeah.
莎拉拿着呢
Sarah's got it.
等等 我好像找到他了 - 是吗
Wait, I think we got him. - Yeah?
我一直在找监狱附近的视频资料
I've been scrubbing video near the prison.
然后呢 - 这里是约翰借车的视频
Yeah. - Here's John borrowing a car.
但是这个视频里他离初次犯罪现场
But this video places him 70 miles
有七十英里
from our first crime scene.
他说的是真话
He's telling the truth.
意味着我们现在的优先事项是
Which means our top priority right now
找到保罗·戈登和他带走的女孩
is to find Paul Gordon and the girl he's holding.
肯定是保罗·戈登打来的
That's got to be Paul Gordon.
把电♥话♥给他们 快
Get it to them now. Go!
你想见你的女儿的话 跟他谈
You want to see your daughter, you talk to him,
不要提到我们
not a word about us.
保罗 我的女儿在哪里
Paul? Where's my daughter?
爸爸 我好害怕
Daddy, I'm scared.
娜奥米 会没事的 宝贝
Naomy, it's going to be OK, sweetie.
你不会有事的
I'm not going to let anything happen to you.
我保证 爸爸保证
I promise. Daddy promises.
不 爸爸 帮我
No. Daddy, please help me.
你骗了我 约翰
You lied to me, John.
钱不在那个空隙下面
It wasn't under the crawl space.
如果你伤害她 我向上帝发誓一定会
If you hurt her, I swear to God...
这是你要做的
This is what's going to happen.
下午三点 你把钱带到北码头附近的
You're going to bring that money to Gantry Park
龙门公园
near the North Pier, 3:00 PM.
为了你的孩子
Money for your kid.
一个人来
Come alone.
我要怎么办
What am I going to do?
没有钱
There is no money.
我们还有时间
We have some time.
我们不会让你女儿有事的
We're not going to let anything happen to your daughter.
伊索贝尔 刚刚犯人要求赎金
Isobel, ransom demand just came in.
保罗·戈登需要两百万美元
Paul Gordon needs $2 million.
正义绝不会批准这种事情
Oh, Justice will never sign off on that.
我知道 但是这种情况又不是我们还有很多选择
I know, but it's not like we have a lot of options.
不 的确有选择 再问问约翰
No, you do... reach back out to John,
让他试试说服保罗
have him try and talk Paul down.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表